Swagymcfly88

Hello to all I'm starting my first journal so all tip and pointers are more then welcome:p

#of plants: 1
Breeder: crop king seeds
Strain: white widow auto
Indica/sativa: 60% indica 30% sativa 10% ruderalis
Medium: 1/3 super soil and 2/3 promix
Veg/flower: veg week 3
Lighting: 2000watt led (394 from the wall)
Temperature/hr 18-23 and 45-60

I have a tent in my shed set up and I will be moving her out there in the next week or so as it warms up here in western Canada but for now she's just sitting under my light in my basement. She's also somewhat of a test run as I have 9 more seeds to grow so I topped her to see how she would react and so far things aren't looking to bad

Looking good Swagy. I saw you over in Emilya's Lactobacillus thread. Have you used the Lacto anywhere yet? I'm about to start some.
Haha ya actually I usually just add a few mls to ever watering I add it along with a very small amount 2 mls per L of Alaska fish fertilizer. Side note that stuff smells like death times ten. I've done lots of organic gardening so smells aren't something I'm not used to but wow is that stuff strong so I added like 10 mls of lacto right in to the bottle a week later I put my nose to it and I actually had to go back for a bigger whiff the smell had gone down so much :D:thumb:

Haha ya actually I usually just add a few mls to ever watering I add it along with a very small amount 2 mls per L of Alaska fish fertilizer. Side note that stuff smells like death times ten. I've done lots of organic gardening so smells aren't something I'm not used to but wow is that stuff strong so I added like 10 mls of lacto right in to the bottle a week later I put my nose to it and I actually had to go back for a bigger whiff the smell had gone down so much :D:thumb:
Real nice. Springs here so I'm in soon.

Update #2 day 38 from soil

I've been having to do lots of lst on her to keep her short and the canopy even shes growing real fast since i fed her an aact. one gallon water, 1 cup worm castings, 2 tsp kelp meal, 10 mls fish fertilizer, 4 mls calmag and 2 tbs black strap molasses bubbled for 38 hours then fed right to her. Also starting to see some pistols :ganjamon:
20190423_000826_HDR_Signature.jpg
20190424_174039_Signature.jpg
20190426_165443_Signature.jpg
20190426_171038.jpg
20190426_171003.jpg

I'm gonna pull up a seat to watch your white widow! See how he turns our compared to mine since they are 2 different breeders!! She looks good thus far.

I'm gonna pull up a seat to watch your white widow! See how he turns our compared to mine since they are 2 different breeders!! She looks good thus far.
Oh cool what breeder is it . I was just talking to someone else who got white widow autos from ministry of cannabis and noticed there breeds say the plant is 60 sativa 20 indica 20 ruderalis where crop king says there's is 60 indica 30 sativa and 10 ruderalis I actually was deciding between ww and another strain but went with white widow cuz I like indica so kinda funny to find another breeder with the opposite genetics

Oh cool what breeder is it . I was just talking to someone else who got white widow autos from ministry of cannabis and noticed there breeds say the plant is 60 sativa 20 indica 20 ruderalis where crop king says there's is 60 indica 30 sativa and 10 ruderalis I actually was deciding between ww and another strain but went with white widow cuz I like indica so kinda funny to find another breeder with the opposite genetics
Sorry I just seen this message as well as the other one you posted in my seed creation journal.. Weather has been crazy here with Tornados and shit so I've been focused on working harder today at my job to get out of the way of the storms..lol.

Sorry I just seen this message as well as the other one you posted in my seed creation journal.. Weather has been crazy here with Tornados and shit so I've been focused on working harder today at my job to get out of the way of the storms..lol.
oh no worries man and wow i thought I was unlucky with a bit of rain in may let alone Storms I went a bought some clear umbrellas for my outside babies and they have been working well

Back
Top Bottom