Damonchari

Hello, just have a question and will post some pictures every week or two as I grow my 4 outdoor plants.

I'm not expecting my plants to flower for atleast another 3-4 weeks and this may just be preflower. I'm just noticing a lot of smell and new hair growth on my two L.A.s. Have a look and tell me what you think, we're just shy of 15 hours of light still.

I don't know if I should switch up my feeding of these two and keep feeding veg to my frisians. Thanks for your time and I'll keep you lot posted!

Attachments

• 20180719_181120.jpg
    20180719_181120.jpg
    867 KB · Views: 429
  • 20180719_181035.jpg
    20180719_181035.jpg
    872.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 20180719_180906.jpg
    20180719_180906.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 20180719_180832.jpg
    20180719_180832.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 20180719_180818.jpg
    20180719_180818.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 185
Very healthy mutant though.

I have never seen this growth pattern on one of my Liberty Haze, the spacing on the stem regarding the leaf,seed bract and bud stalk. regards

That's pretty funky looking eh? That leaf should be pressed right up under it

I'm just a few hours NE of you so I'll keep an eye on your thread. Those purple autos are pretty things
Dark Devil Autos...yes, they are unique and people rave about them. First time for me...besides the buds it is imo a pretty ugly plant. The auto that gets my attention is the Girl Scout Cookie...nice size plant, big stinky stacking buds...a very satisfying plant to grow.

Good eye! yep two 65 gal smart pots and the L.A's are in 25 gal drilled out totes
I originally bought them and when I opened it I was like "damn...big" so I used 30 and 45-gallons this summer. Next summer I am going with the 65's in my larger GH.

For those wondering...here's some scale against a 5-gal bucket....

My only complaint about the 65's is the amount of water. Takes about 50L before I start getting runoff and only takes about 20 before the totes start dripping.

Yeah I had to improvise when a buddy dropped off a couple clones in april, the soil I had in the 65 gal was last years 'super soil' and was frozen solid. Had to empty a couple of those totes out and drill the bottom and sides out so it can breath. The plants have been root bound for a month or so and slowed down a lot.
If they stay that size and still stretch when they flower I'll be a happy camper ^_^

My only complaint about the 65's is the amount of water. Takes about 50L before I start getting runoff and only takes about 20 before the totes start dripping. Yeah I had to improvise when a buddy dropped off a couple clones in april, the soil I had in the 65 gal was last years 'super soil' and was frozen solid. Had to empty a couple of those totes out and drill the bottom and sides out so it can breath. The plants have been root bound for a month or so and slowed down a lot.
If they stay that size and still stretch when they flower I'll be a happy camper ^_^
Well, I can just shift the 45-gallon by myself so not sure how the 65 likes being rotated (which I do every week). I imagine not much more of a difference...it makes moving a 20 gallon seem effortless. I get runoff with 25L, so big difference there.

I hear ya, must be 300 pounds of soil when it's damp. Could be my soil then. Lot's of peat and coco coir chunks to soak up what I'm putting in. I unfortunatly opted for 3 part nutrients this year over cooking my own mix and using teas again. Probably killed off my myco and benificial bacteria. Are you using teas? I saw your vermicompost the other day and would love to do that. Do the worms survive our harsh freezes in a container?

Back
Top Bottom