20180730_140241.jpg
20180730_140151.jpg
20180730_140121.jpg
20180730_140036.jpg

Are your photos blooming yet Blew?
Most showed pre-flowering over the last week and I just noticed the DTF in flower today. I top pruned another 6-8" off all of them the other night in a panic because I realized they had slowly crept to about 8'+...I need a little wiggle room when they flower...buds hitting roof/poly will rot.

Sounds like yours are on the same flowering track as mine. The tops hitting the poly would be worrisome, I only have to worry about mine not touching the gutter when I turn them. They loved that rain a couple days ago, so did the well lol.

We haven't had rain for over a week...dry as a...
That's a shame, the rest of my province didn't get any but a heavy cloud hit us hard. Was the first rain in two or three weeks. I've been running to a spring down the road with 20 of those 10L jugs. 4 bucks to fill the lot so I'm thankful for it.

Rerouted the heat pumps condensate hose into a water cooler jug and have been using that for dishes and clothes haha, hard times. Not even dog days yet

That's a shame, the rest of my province didn't get any but a heavy cloud hit us hard. Was the first rain in two or three weeks. I've been running to a spring down the road with 20 of those 10L jugs. 4 bucks to fill the lot so I'm thankful for it.

Rerouted the heat pumps condensate hose into a water cooler jug and have been using that for dishes and clothes haha, hard times. Not even dog days yet
Luckily we have plenty of water in the ground....

Back
Top Bottom