Second week of flower for this frisian dew
20180816_104638.jpg
20180816_104649.jpg
20180816_104703.jpg

Those girls are looking so good, it's been years since I was able to grow outside and I forget how huge they can really get.

Your dog is a real looking dog. Radar ears.

I'm really surprised with how well this summer has been for sun. They're looking like a pound a piece, I won't count my buds before they dry though haha.

He's a hell of a good watch dog. Barks when the raccoons are on the deck and when the neighbor starts up his drag car. I don't think anybody would make it too far on the deck without him letting me know ;)
Good company too.

Thanks Jax!

Swashp whats up? as usual you just blow me away with your plants. they are awesome. Are you adding any nutes besides what's already in your soil? I need to buy the house next to you.

How many jars you got to pack those buds in?

cheers. I'd say green days to you, but you already have that covered. lol

They get a good feed of a 3 part system called 'Holland secret' every week and most recently they've been getting some extra bloom nutes (ton o' bud), some fulvic acid, a few drops of kelp extract and every couple weeks I chuck some humic acid in their food and give it a good shake.

Might be helping, might not be.
If you want to check out the nutes I use just head over to 'Future Harvest's website.

I really have to start collecting some jars, I just recently remember I need to buy a drying rack and some trimming shears. And a big ol' bottle of isy from Costco haha

Thanks for the praise!
:D

Stellar work!:goodjob:

I've never seen even a chance of frost this early, something is seriously wrong with the climate. The almanac for my area has a orediction between Oct 11th and Oct 20th for the first frost. Along with the last frost of the spring up till June 12th which is unheard of, now this? We all need Teslas.

Screenshot_20180908-162933.jpg

I've never seen even a chance of frost this early, something is seriously wrong with the climate. The almanac for my area has a orediction between Oct 11th and Oct 20th for the first frost. Along with the last frost of the spring up till June 12th which is unheard of, now this? We all need Teslas.

Screenshot_20180908-162933.jpg
and drive less.

I'm beat up & old, but I walk everywhere I gotta go that's less than a mi. away & bike to everything under 5 mi away.

Other benefits are those from the movement. If one doesn't do what one can while they can, the days of can't come sooner!

Grow on!

Back
Top Bottom