Unfortunatly lost everything on my two L.A confidential plants above 3 feet, split, splintered and fell apart in the heavy rain and wind.
20180913_184547.jpg
20180913_184533.jpg
20180912_140729.jpg

Fortunatly my frisian dew plants are doing fine and one is a couple weeks from chop. I wondered why one fridew had flowered earlier than the other and I found out that the later flowering one is a purple phenotype that is just starting to show.
20180913_184610.jpg

Green pheno
20180913_184628.jpg
20180913_184713.jpg

Purple pheno

Very sorry to hear bout the bad news on the LAC...but you can use it, including fan leaves to make oil/cannabutter that will get you stoned. Lots of recipes on this site

So don't just chuck it.

@newty is a maven of fan leaf oil, might point you to a fan oil thread.

Very sorry to hear bout the bad news on the LAC...but you can use it, including fan leaves to make oil/cannabutter that will get you stoned. Lots of recipes on this site

So don't just chuck it.

@newty is a maven of fan leaf oil, might point you to a fan oil thread.
I've chucked the fan leaves into the compost but I've been trimming the buds and have them drying, immature crystal clear trichomes but it'll do alright in a batch of oil. I bought a 3 ft dia. 8 layer drying rack and have 3 levels of it full. More trimming to be done tonight.. wish me luck haha I also took a big bud off of that frisian and trimmed it up, surprisingly solid. Looking forward to the day that comes down!

Got 600 grams of dried immature bud from the tragedy last week. Ran 2L of iso through it and am in the process of making some oil.
Took the top off of my frisian dew, cloudy trichs with the odd amber, the top is massive
20180915_211156.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back again this year with 4 plants off to a great start! Growing Dutch passions Bubba Island kush in 3 of the 65 gallon pots and one pot has a Northern lights x Big bud xl.

Sorry I didn't do much updating after last season, after the bud rot was torn off and everything was said and done I had 3 pounds trimmed and 4 pounds dry and untrimmed. Made the 4 pounds into hash oil along with the oil from the L.A larf that blew down.

Hope everyone's season is off to a good start!

20190617_141607.jpg

Been a little over a month since my last update, the girls are doing good and approaching 7 feet from the soil

I'll grab those weeds and thin the bushier girls out this week, been raining pretty steady on the east coast.

Happy growing, folks!
20190724_102548.jpg
20190724_102441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom