Swedge's Journal

good job!!!
pink diesel x amnesia sounds great ..allways good to have a backup plan (keep the seed handy) shit happens.

Haha yeah my first grow so you never know what might happen

As for the charger question I can only run the smaller amp fan with it but I have another charger that will run the big fan so all is good just gotta wire it up

I'm excited :)

Once I plant my germinated seeds can I leave them in the cupboard where they were germinated untill they sprout

It's dark and warm

My pink amnesia has cracked and I have a tail about 10mm the ak47 hasn't yet I was hoping for them both at the same time but you can't have everything lol

image14561.jpg

The base will be sealed for no light to escape don't worry it's not sitting on insulation lol

Got the build finished today door hinges fitted so the door works

I'm only going to be running the cfl lights just now untill they sprout then I'll put the 180w ufo on

Lower fan is blowing up (got another charger) and upper fan is blowing out

Need something for masking the lights out the go through

Ak47 on the left and pink diesel/amnesia on the right

image14564.jpg

image14565.jpg

image14566.jpg

image14563.jpg

i love how u built all this yourself ..
+reps on the grow box ..

every thing looks great :bravo:

it will . i promise . it get so much easier as u go . the hard thing that we all do as noobs and as experienced growers is over think the situation and problems. she wants to grow .all she needs the basics your love ,light and water, lol and a few other things...

Haha yeah I thought it would work ok

I actually saw it lying around near my house so took it home lol

Only thing I've paid for is the lights and seeds all other stuff I've found or already have

I do a lot of work on cars and engines do I have a fair bit of treasure lying around

slow process at first but once that root hits the bottom of that pot its ON!!

Yep it's a long waiting game lol

I just checked them and noticed the further on seed has started to open up and it looks a bit brownish on the ends in there is that ok? I have my cfl lights 3-4 inches away

image14605.jpg

C'mon little fella lol

image14668.jpg

Having a little trouble with heat as I'm reaching about 34-40 degrees (I'm uk so farenheit I'm clueless lol)

I've fitted new plugs and wiring to my fans so they are running full 9v now instead of 5v which the old chargers were rated I also have a cover over my grow box which I might remove if the fans don't fix it

Back
Top Bottom