Sweet Afghani Delicious S1

I think the dirty dust bunny was a major factor as the other plants are fine even after being subjected to the same conditions. I don't know what the humidity was in the canopy but the display on my temp guage that sits a few inches below my light goes between 50 and 65 percent. Also everyone that I have mentioned it to in chat over on OS and here on the boards at 420 mag say its the worst thing like that they have seen on a stem lol so hopefully its pretty rare and you will be right but def want to do something about moisture forming on the walls and 99 percent humid.

I did defol a fair bit down low and have been LSTing pretty heavy from the get go. It is a challenging strain to lst due to it's tight node spacing and very dense structure. Next run I have some more sativa genetics to try the same techniques on.
Yeah thankfully I don't have the dust problem, just a bit of dog hair lol. But that's why I wash the buds when harvesting.
Humidity measures about 50-70% everywhere else in the cab, it was just under the canopy. So we should be ok now I've got the fan there. When I opened it today there was barely any moisture at all and was reading 70% where it had read 99% yesterday, so I'm happy with that.

For me it comes down to needing more room. My lack of space means the plants push against the walls and that's what seems to cause the moisture. Can't wait to fix the shed out back and get myself a massive tent!

Hi again everyone,

I have noticed the girls are all producing a bit of resin now which is nice.

This is the best photo I managed to get.

SAD_F15.jpg

I am unable to get a decent pic of it in the tent but I really love the structure to these plants. I am finding it very interesting observing the differences between the more balanced hybrid of the green poison and the indica dominant SAD. To me it is all new and exciting still, coming from growing unknown genetics up until 2014 outdoor season when I made my first seed order, to now having a back log of different genetics to grow out in the near future. When I grew unknowns I never saw any huge discernible genetic variance other then those that hermied and those that didn't. Some years were better then others with the random found and hand me down seeds but I sure don't miss those days :)

anyway I have probably carried on enough :rofl: have a good day all, and good growing :tokin:

Looking good, nice frost showing.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Any updates ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey 777 thanks for stopping by, the more the merrier as they say.

I didn't get a pic today, just had time for a quick look this morning. I didn't feed them today as it didn't feel right, they had a cold frosty night last night, had been fed yesterday and looked happy enough :) I'll see if I can get some more pics for you soon.

I noticed you mentioned that you have a jungle room tent the same as mine also. I think its a nice tent overall, it would be nice to have the doors open all the way around as it can be hard to reach into the back left corner when its full but overall its pretty nice and good value where I am.

Looking good, nice frost showing.

Cheers all that have have given some feed back and encouragement :thumb: much appreciated.

happy Saturday morning 420 Mag,

I got a few piccies this morning,

a bud shot from the rear right plant.
SAD_F16.jpg

and a group shot from the side access window
SAD_F17.jpg

nutes are the same still, full strength lucas for coco, ec 1.4 in rain water, ph upped a little to 5.8

Cheers for stopping by, have a great weekend :tokin:

Hey everyone,

things are going along nicely here, I am finding myself spending more time in the tent just to be with such lovely ladies :rofl:

some pics of everything as of today,

SAD_F20.jpg
SAD_F19.jpg
SAD_F18.jpg

I am slowly dialing back the micro now as these ladies have very dark leaves and look like they have enough nitrogen in them for the next few weeks.

Happy growing everyone :tokin:

Hey everyone,

things are going along nicely here, I am finding myself spending more time in the tent just to be with such lovely ladies :rofl:

some pics of everything as of today,

SAD_F20.jpg
SAD_F19.jpg
SAD_F18.jpg

I am slowly dialing back the micro now as these ladies have very dark leaves and look like they have enough nitrogen in them for the next few weeks.

Happy growing everyone :tokin:
Looking good dude!

Looking very healthy. Great job.

Hey everyone,

been super busy here working so not a lot of time for here on the boards. I will have a look around and caatch up on all your gardens over the next few days.

going along well here, some photo's from earlier today

a group shot from the side access window and a some close up attempts :)

SAD_F21.jpg
SAD_F22.jpg
SAD_F23.jpg

have a great out there

Nice color and statue, healthy plant for sure. Great job.

Hey 420 Mag,

well over due for an update here. Its the last day of week 7 12/12 and there are some lovely autumn colours coming along. One plant in particular has expressed the black domina genes of the SAD line with very dark leaves.

here are two pics from this mornings feed. Some really nice sweet smells coming from the tent when I open it. It smells so enticing :rofl:

SAD_F28.jpg
SAD_F29.jpg

lots of resin production and some nice chunky colas forming up. I can't see any amber trichs at all yet so a little longer to go but wont be long now, it's getting exciting :)

Back
Top Bottom