Sweet Bud - JD HPS - MH - Indoor Soil Grow

Excited2start

Alright guys here we go again. I am doing an organic grow with Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers Pride Organic nutrients. This will be my third journal on here and I hope I can get some good response from this one.

So I just got three clones yesterday at 11pm. I have had them a total of 24 hours as of now. They are doing really well as of now. We will see how things turn out in this. so here is some general information about the grow:

What strain is it?
It is two strains. 1 Sweet Bud, and 2 JD clones

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
As of right now I have them in the veg stage lighting. They are only about 3 inches tall right now.

If in Veg... For how long?
I plan on keeping them in veg until the middle of April beginning of May. So about 6 for veg. I plan on cloning them that is why I am waiting so long on the veg.

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
A mixture of peat moss and perlite.

If soil... What size pot?
Going to use 2 gallon pots until I move them outside then going to dig hole three feet deep and about 3 feet wide

Size of light?
using two different lights 70 watt HPS and a 70 watt MH. giving a total of 12,100 lumens.

Is it aircooled?
No

Temp of Room/cab?
It is ranging from 77 to 81 degrees.

RH of Room/cab?
between 40% and 60%

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
No

How often are you watering?
have not watered them yet. came pre watered. I plan to water when they get light by using the lift pot method.

Type and strength of ferts used?
I will be using Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride grow, bloom , micro, k-bud and bio juice activator. Here is some pics of the plants as of right now.
DSCN5055.JPG
DSCN5065.JPG

here is a shot were you can see the plants and the thermometer.

Re: BPN - Farmers Pride. Sweet bud, JD HPS, MH, Indoor soil grow

So I have transplanted them into 6-inch pots today. these are going to hold them until I move them outdoors. I plan on cloning them before I move them outside. I want to keep them going so that I can keep growing indoor as well.

Alright so I transplanted them to larger pots about a day after I got them. I have only watered them twice so far. the first time was to trans plant and I fertilized them on the second water. I am going to feed them again in a few days once most of the soil is dry. I am taking pics here in a little bit, will post them later tonight when I get the chance. Enjoy

So here are some pics from the new grow. I trans planted them a day or so after I got them. I have watered them twice once with nutes once with out. I am going to continue to feed them every other watering feel this is a better idea then every watering.

Here is all three. The one on the right is JD, the front left is Sweet Bud, and the back left is the other JD clone
DSCN5086.JPG

These are close ups of each clone.
DSCN5085.JPG
DSCN5084.JPG
DSCN5083.JPG

Alright guys sorry for the delay been real busy with school and life in general.
So in the time I was a way I had a little mishap. My cat got into the room and ate all the leaves off two of the clones like three day after i posted the pictures. So I have been nursing the back to health. I have had new growth and they are really starting bounce back.

as for the nutrients I love them. I have been following the feeding instructions off the BPN website. so every other watering I have been feeding them. I just started the week three veg amounts according to the chart.

I will be taking a few pictures tomorrow when I get the chance and will post them. Hope all is well.

So sorry for not posting for a while have had a lot to do these past weeks. But I am back and here to show you how things are going. I will first start with how often I have been watering. I water about 3 times a week alternating feedings with PH balanced water. I balance between 6.2 and 6.7. I find the plants are really liking it and are rewarding me for it. I have been following the Farmer's pride feeding cart that is provided on the BPN website. I have some pictures of the plants they are covered in crystals and the buds are really starting to look and smell real nice.
DSCN5437.JPG
DSCN5440.JPG
DSCN5437.JPG
DSCN5433.JPG
DSCN5432.JPG
DSCN5434.JPG

Hope to hear from everyone. Enjoi-

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Farmers Pride - Sweet Bud - JD HPS - MH - Indoor Soil Gro

Hey Ex

whats your take on the BPN FP so far?

How does it stand up to other nutes you have used?

Pros Cons?

Like dislike?

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Farmers Pride - Sweet Bud - JD HPS - MH - Indoor Soil Gro

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom