Sweet Cheese - Tutankaman - 85- 98F Grow - Soilmix - Aero

Tropical Thai

HI Everyone, This s my 2nd journal here, as title i live in a hot climate so i just ve to adapt with it.

My previous season i used AC within Tent to control temperature. However it costed me like hell.

So i decided to moved outdoor.

And this s what i get

IMG_313513.JPG

IMG_31368.JPG

These re grew under 24 light inside with 95F day and 87F night for almost two months then move outdoor which 12/12 always where i am. The top pic is at W3 and the bottom is at W2 Flushing and 3 days dry

In my next post i ll give details and photos of my grow medium and strains informations. there re more than the titles i just thought it would be too long titles with all infos.

Hope to meet those who ve to deal with same kind of environment/temperature issues.

Happy to share techniques and infos

Namaste. :Namaste:

Hi i am back with the information.

Strains -- Sweet Cheese, Tutankaman, Amsterdam Skunk, Thai Kush (One of our breed --- Lowryder with Thai Sativa no hermies )

Light - Outdoor is +50000 lux in the sunny day and about 28+ in cloudily day.
- Indoor --- LED Approx 30000+ Always

Grow Medium - Soil Mix ------- Soil+Wormcast+Rice the outside part ???? i don't think i name it correctly+ Coconut skin + cow and bat dung.
The ratio is about soil 40%, worm cast 10%, Rice 20%, coconut 20%, Cow and bat 10%
With this ratio the water is once every 2-3 days. everyday is too much

Hydro --------------------------- A Tank with fountain inside so it s kind of aerophonic correct? / EZ when young 7-800, Adult 1500-2000ppm
i change water every week

PH ----------------------------- 5.5-7.5 Depends on system.

Temperature ------------------ About 85-95 F Both inside/Outside

IMG_31495.JPG

This is the coconut and some charcoal as nutrients.

IMG_31518.JPG

IMG_31529.JPG

Mini Vegging Area Setup
IMG_31478.JPG

The essential tools.
IMG_31487.JPG

IMG_31663.JPG

These re the plants i shall take on from the start for this Journal.

There re fews strains, i am not too sure whether they re for real or not since i got them locally.

I root them with soil first then i decide whether to move them hydro or put them in a bigger bucket.

I veg them at 20000+ Lux 24 Hours, (LED Bridgelux)

Temperature is between 85-95F

Ventilation - Good

IMG_31677.JPG

This s Tutankaman, this one is real from Amsterdam. However she does not seem to like the temp very much, she kept on growing roots. I hope when she decide to Veg, she ll explode thats why i put her in a big bucket in the first place.

HERE IS THE START OF THE IN/OUTDOOR COMPARISON

Grow Area - Seeding/Veg - Indoor, Flower - Outdoor

INDOOR

Lighting : LED 600W - Hang 1 M above grow area, All Grow area get 12000+ Lux.

Temperature : 87-89F Night / 90-95 Day

Air Exchange every 2 minutes within grow area. No CO2

Grow Medium : Soil + Coconut Chunk + Rice Chaff + Cow,Worm,Bat Dung.

Water : every day with small bucket (Seeding) Every two days with bigger bucket (Veg)

Nutrients : B1, 16 16 16 Organic Fertiliser, EC 1.2 , 800-1000ppm

OUTDOOR

Temp : 85 Night 95+ Day

Air : Windy

Nutrients : 8 24 24, 0 20 0, 0 0 20 EC@1.5-1.8 Chemical Fer, B1 , Natural Liquid Fertiliser, Flower Hormones, Home made Egg Flower Hormone.

Watering : Once a day.

Dry Plant Period : On the 3rd and 5th week, no water for 3-4 days each time. Check by weighting the bucket.

Strains : Regular BBC ( Comparison In/Outdoor ) Sweet Cheese+ Blue Cheese (Hydro), Tutankaman, Thai Kush, Amsterdam Skunk, Green Poison

As for Hydro - Inside = Aero, Outside = Deep Water i ll discuss details/nutrients along the post

Here s one of the BBC, i ve grow them from Seed. She moved into the bucket on the 14th Feb. Bigger bucket s Tutankaman.

IMG_31979.JPG

The 2 Bigger plants re thai kush as we call it. They were pot at the same week.

IMG_31967.JPG

This s the Sweet Cheese. She s now speeding up a little bit now that she has quite big rooting system for her size.

IMG_31986.JPG

I am not too good with strains, Can anybody identify the flowering plants i posted by looking at their flower? i really don't know what they re and little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

:Namaste:

Some Update

IMG_32284.JPG

Remember the Short Hydro Plant, she s now growing upward

IMG_32295.JPG

Some Photo of the Lux Measurement.

The tutankaman look very like some kind of poison plant. She s now in shock, i was away and i ask my buddy to watering them and he did water too much.

All my little plants re also having root problem, i fixed them today. Hope they ll pull it through.

Thankyou

I ve been away for work and the car broke down so i spend week on the island.

I came back and harvest my plants.

here re some of her.

They were grow outside with 95+ F temperature in soil.

Grow Period = 4.5 Months

IMG_327612.JPG

IMG_327710.JPG

I ll update the inside plant tomorrow, they have been watering too much by my brother, their roots are rotten. i just re pot them.

Any comments? Cheers

IMG_328014.JPG

Back to the indoor, this s BBC @ 1.5month. she s on 8-900ppm nutrients.

IMG_328211.JPG

These two i took them outside tried to do a Deep water Culture, they were on the top of the building and since we have 95C + at day. There water heat up like hell and damage their roots.

How ever. The blue cheese seems to ve more endurance she is the better looking one while sweet cheese is real damage. I cut her rotten root out and hope she ll pull through this.

IMG_328310.JPG

I really fail on this tutankaman, too much soil and water.

IMG_32846.JPG

A Visitor, i don't know how he got in here.

Have i violate some rules? just wondering why i have not much response at all? This s my 2nd year her.
I read the "read this before you post"
I am not trying to complain, just wanna do it right and make friends.

Please kindly enlighten me.

Hey man! Nice photos of your plants. Can you use deeper pots and insulate them with something (styrofoam?) so the plant does not cook in them? You can block direct sunlight from drying the soil if you make shade.

You can put link to your grow journal into your signature: How To Add Links To Signatures
So when you visit someones journal and post there they will see you have journal going as well. :Namaste:

i guess i am not too good with people, Thxs for the signature advice, i did went into the link and tried to created my own. However it didn't work.

About the insulation, i tried fews things but still it s freaking hot. Now they re putting back in the veg room, i am worry about the stress but do not know what to do.

We re about to so hot as summer arrive.

It may be possible that i ll ve to grow with the heat @ 100 F

What a bummer !

Back
Top Bottom