Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

The 3-4 days was based on a 5 gal pot so it could be less. Did you happen to feel the pot weight before you watered? And again after you watered? No biggie if you didn't but this helps gauge when it's time to water again.

Autos change when they are ready. Could be stress that makes them flower early but anytime after 21 days and an auto may throw out pistils.
Ok so i am at 16 days from the time they sprouted out of dirt. Maybe i freaked them out doing the lst. Which i reinforced after watering because they were working their way back up. This time i made it tighter so hopefully they will stay down. Yes I definitely felt a big difference in the weight after watering. So do i water like this everytime they dry out?

The ladies are looking better then ever this morning!!! :yummy:

Attachments

• 2A7295B4-3EC2-4D67-BB42-478DF7CAB5C0.jpeg
    2A7295B4-3EC2-4D67-BB42-478DF7CAB5C0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 276C11D9-462B-4529-95F7-5D036761879C.jpeg
    276C11D9-462B-4529-95F7-5D036761879C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
This time i made it tighter so hopefully they will stay down.

they will always try to turn back up. That’s a good thing. Just keep doing what your doing and you’ll have a bush in no time. :high-five:

Here is a link for how to add to your sig.

Here is a link for how to add to your sig.

Thank you PC. Thanks for stopping by!!

Had to reinforce some lst on girl #1 she was trying to perk back up so i bent her back down. Stalks are getting nice and thick!! Probably let them go another full day before watering again. Soil is drying out on top but i feel there is water still down deeper and the pots arent super light yet. This growing stuff is alot of fun and addicting i can tell lol

Attachments

• F84CEB5A-376D-43DD-B7F6-EE6BD7A46C36.jpeg
    F84CEB5A-376D-43DD-B7F6-EE6BD7A46C36.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 23F3EC05-24C2-4B39-AA30-E227CB77A0B1.jpeg
    23F3EC05-24C2-4B39-AA30-E227CB77A0B1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Soil is drying out on top but i feel there is water still down deeper and the pots arent super light yet.
Way ta go Sweet! That's exactly what you should be noticing. Dry on top but it still feels heavy so it doesn't make sense to water. :bravo:

Looking at the plants I don't see a reason to increase the MC yet. I'm guessing the feed after this one we'll be going for 3g/gal.

Way ta go Sweet! That's exactly what you should be noticing. Dry on top but it still feels heavy so it doesn't make sense to water. :bravo:

Looking at the plants I don't see a reason to increase the MC yet. I'm guessing the feed after this one we'll be going for 3g/gal.
Thank you MrSauga!! Ok that sounds easy enough. So my next watering I should continue at the 2g per gal right? Maybe tmmrw shell start droopin.

They really love the wet/dry watering. Since I started using this my girls love it. The root grow quick this way to. Plants look great keep up the good work. @MrSauga have given you great advice so for :thumb::yahoo:

You really need to add journal to your signature so others can find you:morenutes:
Thank you fastass. I have to figure that out. Im going to try right after i post this.

So my next watering I should continue at the 2g per gal right?
Correct. Continue to water they way I taught you and the plants will pay you in kind at the end. The watering technique changes when you get into full flower and I'll make sure you have it figured out by the time that happens :)
Maybe tmmrw shell start droopin.
She may get a bit perkier for a bit first. A sign she's got the right amount of moisture, the right amount of light, and the right amount of love from her boss ;)

Back
Top Bottom