Sweet Mango Auto Grow

beachleaf

first few days
005932.JPG
005932.JPG

week 2

008703.JPG
009635.JPG

week 4 missed a week have the pics on my phone my digital was dead but heres 4 to date.
010595.JPG
011507.JPG
014384.JPG
013429.JPG
015348.JPG

equipment
018270.JPG

ballast
017280.JPG

timer
016316.JPG

reflector

There is 1 auto acid in the mix as well gf likes diesel strains so itll be intresting on the outcome of this lil lady as well

Aloha Beachleaf... nice to see more growers going with Autos. Looks like you're off to a good start.
I am actually smoking some Mango (Hawaiian, moutain-grown old-school genetics) right now as I am posting to your thread, thanks to a big-bro out on Maui.
Keep it up and I am looking forward to seeing your harvest.
Stop by my page and check out a few shots of some of my autos
Aloha No Ka Kou
The Flyin' Hawaiian

will do, thanks glad to see not everyone are just looky lus :Rasta: thats awesome this is my 3rd auto grow my first few were all on super cali haze 100% sativa and did not disapoint. after those expierences id have to say my all time fav now for sure in the sativa catagory.

heres a update week 4 2nd day they seem happy growing strong even the runt lol i still dont think she knows what shes doing :laughtwo:

019227.JPG

020229.JPG

021231.JPG

022180.JPG

023177.JPG

heres the most intresting thing ive seen in all my grows no one fucks with my plants but i straight think some1 or something fim/topped this auto but i know it sounds crazy but its like it wasnt really growing nothing from the center at all and the tonight theres 3 possible mains and 2 under that, craziest auto, wonder what will stay dominant will be intresting to follow anybody ever seen this? happy followings:ganjamon:

024159.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom