Sweet Seeds Flashback #2 Review

Sweet Seeds Flashback #2

I grew this in FF Happy Frog using @geoflora nutrient line. The @GeoFlora Nutrients made this a very easy straight forward grow with no real issues to speak of. Light source was a @ViparSpectra XS-2000. I did not scrog her and got about 6 oz.'s of final dry product. The buds have a fairly firm structure and on average about the size of a quarter. With a pleasant aroma of Strawberries. I did not play very much during this grow mainly, because it has been a few years, since I did a soil grow. So needless to say, my harvest was small, but enough to enjoy. I am thinking about doing soil grows during the summer months when heat is a factor.

The Geoflora nutrient line made growing in soil a breeze. Just follow their feed schedule and you can’t go wrong. I when and bought a 2-gallon sprayer so when I top dress her, I get better saturation of the nutrients deeper into the soil. I would highly recommend use this line of nutrients, especially if you are new to growing, or looking for a better nutrient line.

My light source was @ViparSpectra XS-2000, this is a very good light for the money and provides excellent results. This was my the first grow I did with the XS-2000, but was looking forward to see what was possible. The is a well built and designed light that can take you from seedling to harvest as simply as adjusting the built-in dimmer. At 100% this light can kick out some rays.

Sweet Seeds Flashback #2

The result of two strains are the legendary White Widow and Flo. In my opinion this is a must try strain. Flash Back #2 is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that has the potential of have a heavy yield with surprisingly rapid flowering period of 8 to 9 weeks. I would recommend to growers at any level. She did not seem demanding in anyway; so, beginners should give it a try. You may be surprised at how easy she is to grow.

The aroma emitted by Flash Back #2 is quite exquisite being fruits, with a little earthiness. The flavor is reminiscent of strawberries. The first hit will catch your attention with a refreshing spearmint taste on inhale and a smooth strawberry note on exhale.

Appearance – Color is on the lighter green side with semi-dense buds that are covered with enough trichomes to make it so sticky, that it can be somewhat difficult to roll. This is a good thing.
Flashback #2 -12-30g.jpg

Sweet Seeds Review

Flashback #2 -1-04d.jpg

Sweet Seeds Flash Back #2 is a new hybrid with refined fruit flavors. It is based on well-known varieties Flo and White Widow. This sativa dominant strain consists of 60% sativa and 40% Indica.

The plant suits both for indoors and outdoors. It can grow up quite high like most sativa plants. Therefore, it's recommended the defoliation. The plant is a good producer. It brings yields of 400-600 g/m2 indoors and 350-700 g/plant outdoors.

The taste and aroma include notes of strawberry, forest berries and humus. The strain has a high THC content (20%) and a low CBD content (0.9%) that provides the potent cerebral effect, brings euphoria and happiness.

Flash Back #2

Gender Reminisced

Genes 40% Indica / 60% Sativa

Genetics Flo x White Widow

Harvest 400 - 600 g/m²

Flowering 56 - 63 days

THC 15.0 - 20.0%

CBD 0.9 - 1.0%

Room Type Indoor

Room Type Outdoor

Room Type Greenhouse

Release Year - Discontinued

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends
Tok..

edit: I haven't bit anyone lately, so it's safe to ask questions :rofl:

I want to thank everyone that took the time too commented and followed along during this grow. Thank You.

I also,apologize this review was not completed earlier.

Conclusion: I would highly recommend this strain for a pleasant change from your normal medication, but sadly this strain has been discontinued.

I just did a quite check and these seeds can still currently be located.

Ahh I’ve missed this whole section of this forum!

Good post Tok! I’m on the road right now and I’ll read the review later tonight. :Namaste: Just had to post here so the thread wont get lost by night xd

Back
Top Bottom