Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Hi all just a few pics of the #2 Gorilla girl at day 60 chop and trim. she has finished so potent looking and sticky and looks very like Blackberry by Fast buds now. pics are a hint ofnher beauty. lol. all hung up now to dry. 2 more put in a couple more days too.

Have a great evening folks. catch you soon.

I love that last photo!!
bravo man!
congrats on you’re harvest! A beauty of a plant she was!!
Thanks Backlip. she has finished really nicely. hope the dry does her justice now. low and slow with outside air being bought direct into the cardboard box at around 15-17 °c during day and a lot colder during night. Will keep the mould away and slowly dry her . no direct air at her though it is diffused by the box flaps and bounced upwards. I took the Number #1 Gorilla girl out now for her dark period ( also gives me time to prepare for the trimming!). She is so like original gg4 in her bud density and appeal. bang in for me as I love the gorilla strains. crumble and sticky at the same time like a gravel.lol
( cheeky dried fast samples already , phew head spinner if not careful.!). I can't wait to see the #2 after a week or 2 in jars too. should be a crystal show.lol Thanks bud

Good job G tube!

Do you ever take a break from growing?
I try not too.lol. too easy to end up Dankrupt and it kills me to buy in weed. I try to time the harvests and usually only keep enough around until the next harvest. Any over gets distributed to a friend. I have been growing for over 25 years in total but took a few years off and saw the industry form into easy availability of seeds ect.. so had to restart again about 3 years back. So much better now with all the choices and systems for indoor growing. It is addictive without the end product !!. lol
Always something new around to keep the interest going too and these autos have made life very very simple. You should give them a go T. perfect for an outdoor, simple , set and forget grow. They seem to thrive outdoors too and no way of fucking them up into hermies either . heehee.

I try not too.lol. too easy to end up Dankrupt and it kills me to buy in weed. I try to time the harvests and usually only keep enough around until the next harvest. Any over gets distributed to a friend. I have been growing for over 25 years in total but took a few years off and saw the industry form into easy availability of seeds ect.. so had to restart again about 3 years back. So much better now with all the choices and systems for indoor growing. It is addictive without the end product !!. lol
Always something new around to keep the interest going too and these autos have made life very very simple. You should give them a go T. perfect for an outdoor, simple , set and forget grow. They seem to thrive outdoors too and no way of fucking them up into hermies either . heehee.
Hey G Eronimo

I haven’t had one hermaphobe moment this grow!

I actually like the element of control you have deciding when to stop veg and flower. My veg stage must be longer coz my plants are triple the flower size compared to my Minxie Trixie grow.

Hey G Eronimo

I haven’t had one hermaphobe moment this grow!

I actually like the element of control you have deciding when to stop veg and flower. My veg stage must be longer coz my plants are triple the flower size compared to my Minxie Trixie grow.
The beauty of choices when to flip. The autos are a welcome break in some respects but I do miss time to shape the plants properly and train. The benefit of chosen strain helps too. you see what to expect and match them up to what we have growing . Hard with unknown or bag seed. cloning is a good standard when you find ones you like too . you get to see many versions of the original with odd morphs along the way. My first experience was using clones . I kept mothers of the original clone for about 5 years and it got better a few times along the way. They can ming out a bit too but come back as normal .

Update Day 107: Today I took the #3 Gorilla Girl out for her dark period pre dry. She has a few amber trichs on her main buds now and a very nice colour to her buds to boot.
The #1 Gorilla is now due for a trim this evening and will join the #2 in her drying box.
#2 is starting to have a nicely drying edges to her buds now too so a few more days before I start to check her properly for her jar time.
#4 Gorilla girl is really starting to look ready now. no trich check yet but her overall appearance and touch gives her away . She will come out as soon as the #3 has been hung to dry and trimmed a little. This gives her a few more days to ripen still.
Sweet Cheese is on a similar to e scale as the #4. Her main is a fatty indeed and she has some really nice shades of reds and pinks on her too. she stinks of diesel now too. She will be a pain to trim with so much leaf but I think she will be a surprise yielder.
All on plain water now too.
I am impressed by their growing results and seeingnthe buds being kicked out already, I think the end results will be more than worth it too.
20210227_130206.jpg
20210227_130041.jpg
20210227_125435.jpg
20210227_125306.jpg
20210227_125214.jpg
20210227_125049.jpg

The Mimosa Lemon is in full stretch mode now and has become quite a plant despite the strip out earlier.
20210227_125657.jpg

The Glueberry is recovering still but slowly getting there
20210225_141312.jpg

All 4 of the Mango cream are doing really well now they are hitting flowering . The #4 is smaller still and behind slightly but I don't doubt she will catch up soon enough.
20210227_125804.jpg
20210225_142613.jpg

#1 is pulled over with her 5th node held down
#2 is F.i.m.m.e.d but missed the sweet spot so looks more topped now
#3 Hit the sweet spot for her fim and is creating a mini crown ( woohoo!).
#4 was fimmed but has yet to react to it .
The 6 new seedlings are all still upright and dancing in the wind nicely while they build a root mass and settle in.
All of the pots were top dressed with Ecothrive Charge to reboost their life a little with the vegging and newly flowering plants also getting a treat of life cycle to re add more bennies ect for their flowering pushes. The Sweet ladies had pure water and already look dry again !!. .I will post some pics of the #1and her prep for drying. I expect to see some nice chunky buds hidden in that bushy ball.
Be safe Growmies.

Super behind in my notifications :nomo:

Plants are looking great! Congrats on you’re next harvest!!

I also love the gorilla strains, I’ve only grown the GG4 X Boptang, but it was fantastic.

mom really digging mango strains right now... but I think my mango plant might be a male... ohh well!! Lol The show must go on!!

I must say, you have a taste looking garden growing.

Tok..
Thanks Tok. welcome in . I do love the variety we can grow now with so many choices and good genetics around. seeing the autos become so abundant and widely grown has been a surprise. I never imagined leaving photoperiod to grow them for more than a one time deal but I have loved the simplicity of this one so far and trying perpetual works so much easier with only one room. Be interesting to see the overall yield total against what I could have pulled with photoperiod cycled grows over similar period if time . Feels a lot easier when trimming and harvesting already with less haste to "get them all done " Just need to work a drying portion of the space to completely get it perpetual. lol
thanks for the comment. be well

Super behind in my notifications :nomo:

Plants are looking great! Congrats on you’re next harvest!!

I also love the gorilla strains, I’ve only grown the GG4 X Boptang, but it was fantastic.

mom really digging mango strains right now... but I think my mango plant might be a male... ohh well!! Lol The show must go on!!
Man after my own heart buddy. look over my last 2 years and there is always a gg in my room . Love em. something about the way it crumbles but stays icky and the taste is blatent too. pineapple for me this run of girls with a real liquorice lick to them too. I got seeded with some of my own too and got a great hybrid that flowered really quickly too. I thought Kush was my thing until gg hit the market. I still have some gg#4 photoperiod that I so want to pop but keep getting sidetracked with lucky breaks on seeds. lol tok much choice in our sweets shops now.
The Mango cream are a "had to" once i read up on them too. subtle fruity with some lemon. ( limonene is a winner for me on the stone front. , can't wait to hit the mimosa lemon for that one too)
I trimmed up the 2 other Gorilla girls last night too. they are gg4 all the way in their smell and bud density. I was pleasantly surprised by the buds that emerged after the trims. both were so squat at around 12 inches from soil but had so much inner bud growth happening too.
#1 is a bud heavy girl and #3 is possibly 2/3 rd her size but not too bad for a very small girl. Be good to see their overall finished weights as they do feel very laden. #4 and cheese are close too now.
20210228_115554.jpg
20210228_115344.jpg
20210228_115215.jpg
20210228_114801.jpg
20210228_114645.jpg
20210228_112503.jpg
20210228_112409.jpg
20210228_112327.jpg
20210228_112248.jpg

I could get used to this steady pace too mate tbh. I am enjoying the experiment with lst etc.. and seeing the results of each way starting to bear fruits as such , is very helpful for the perpetual thoughts. The hands off is hard at first but a welcome break from constant lst during a long veg.
Being secretive growers here also forces the weather outside to be a factor. ideal auto for winter and heat needed and I am hoping I have hit the timing right for the warmer weather when I need the 12/12 to keep heat down and will switch back to photoperiods. Have some nice genetics in waiting for that time too !. Now been mentioning the GG4 too, has me adding them to my 1st run list.lol
Thanks for the support brother. be well

Man, I just can’t get over how busy you must be with all these plants! It usually takes me three days to finish harvesting a plant(on a good day).

you’ve got some fire nugs in all those pictures!! They look freaking fantastic! My last couple grows, I’ve neglected the feeding regimen and they didn’t end up as fat as they should have, and those there look FAT! :drool:

Man, I just can’t get over how busy you must be with all these plants! It usually takes me three days to finish harvesting a plant(on a good day).

you’ve got some fire nugs in all those pictures!! They look freaking fantastic! My last couple grows, I’ve neglected the feeding regimen and they didn’t end up as fat as they should have, and those there look FAT! :drool:
wow thanks backlip. I did get a surprise in the deeper canopy by the nugs there. using the l.o.s kept them more than happy in veg but I didnuse the shogun boost and pknwarrior with some Megacrop latter flowering. This next flowering expert seeds pair and the mangoes are just water silicon and the amendments for the living soil . I dinthink lst and light access is vital for thicker buds judging by my rhe sweet cheese left natural and seeing how the different methods in the Mango grow should answer the topping , fimming or lst for auto's for me in this space. I do think genetics are also a huge factor. Fast buds bluedreamatic as a good example. wow they go thick and huge with very little needed . Seeing the Mimosa Lemon going crazy shows hope on some donkey dicks from the mat strain and I would love to see one done outside in good light and air.
Thanks for the vibes brother.

Please excuse but I was wondering about you trimming plant while still in pot. Beautiful plants Man!!!
purely comfort and ease PD. Mrs is great with the trimming up . I usually pull them and dry them complete with whole leaves and roots but space is an issue now so need to keep rh as low as I can alongside not too warm for the low and slow dry so trying a trimmed first approach and then a manicure at the end. Taking the huge pots back up into the loft is a killer though.lol

Please excuse but I was wondering about you trimming plant while still in pot. Beautiful plants Man!!!
Thanks for the comment too brother. these have played ball all the way so far. Great genetics and not seen the red gorilla girls before. been fortunate to hit them I think. was hoping @sweetseeds would input on the red pheno of the strain now they are sponsors here.

Welcome to this run with 3 Sweet Seeds auto xl strains to enjoy trying. (more later..)
Having enjoyed a previous run of Autos and hitting my career best yield doing it!!, I decided another auto run was worth a go. I was fortunate to be in contact with Apolo from the new sponsor here, Sweet seeds , who gave me the opportunity to try some of their strains . Having loved the genetics from the last grow with the Amnesia haze and even the ones i nearly killed totally! , i felt compelled to do this one. lol
So here we go again with an hopeful End of Dec harvest possible.

LIGHTING: Lights for this run will be a combination of Mars Hydro TSL2000 , SP250 and the newer SP3000. This will give me Approx 850w of full spectrum L.E,D and some additional reds and blues for flowering with the sp3000. The coverage in veg should be good with just 2 of the lights but i plan on a 3 light flowering cover to reach as wide as i can . The 6ft x 4ft flowering canopy coverage should hopefully give me enough space to really treat these ladies.

MEDIUM: This run i have recharged the 180L of Living organic soil and also mixed in 100L of Coco-lite charge , which includes charge already. I also added an additional coco rock dust,gypsum product into the coco prior to mixing in the L.o.s. It has given an excellent airy medium that i hope to allow the autos roots to fly through to establish a good rootball for flowering with. The medium should provide enough nutrient for the most part i am hoping but i will be ready with the Mega Crop if i see a need for feed start to show up. This combination worked very well in my last grow and i am hoping the looser medium will balance the need for speed this run. The bottom 4inches is pure l.o.s of each pot for when they reach their more mature roots.

POTS: 3 x 60L with 2 plants in each. 6 x 30L with one plant each.

STRAINS: 4x Gorilla Girl Auto XL. A sixth-generation autoflowering strain. A tall, “Super Strong” marijuana strain produced by crossing two of most powerful varieties in the Cookies family: Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76). It has a potent, stimulating effect with very high THC levels of up to 25%. Individual plants can even surpass this threshold. The buds have an intense, sweet and fruity aroma and taste, with tones of blue cypress and wood complemented by citric, earthy shades. The plants’ buds are heavily loaded with resin, have long trichomes and very large flower calyxes. This strain is known for its exuberant resin production which completely coats the calyxes with aromatic trichomes.
Genes 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Genetics Gorilla Girl x Sweet Gelato Auto
Harvest 450 - 550 g/m²
Flowering63 - 70 days
THC 25.0%
CBD 0.1%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year2020
4x Sweet Cheese Auto XL. Sweet Cheese Auto is the 3rd generation autoflowering plant that is based on Fast Bud #2 Auto and Sweet Cheese. The double cross with the Sweet Cheese clone provides the strongest cheese aroma. The plant developes a long, fat, central cola and dense and resinous buds. It grows up 50-110 cm and brings the crops of 350-550 g/m2 after 8 weeks from seedlings. The taste and aroma is sweet, cheesy and spicy with notes of lemon.
35% Indica / 65% Sativa
GeneticsFast Bud #2 x Sweet Cheese
Harvest 350 - 550 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 42 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 21 - 36 days
Ruderalis 3%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year Previously Released
4x Sweet Amnesia Haze Auto XL. A fourth-generation autoflowering strain. We have used the famous Amnesia Haze clone known as “Cordobesa” to develop this strain. The autoflowering genetics were introduced from selected strains of our S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto® (SWS24), which lends this particular cross its sweet, musky undertone. The strain has a very pleasant, yet complex and deep, aroma of incense, with sweet, pungent shades, and hints of lemon, wood and nuts. It is an extremely productive, tall, autoflowering strain with highly resinous buds.
Gender Feminised
Genes 25% Indica / 75% Sativa
Genetics Amnesia Haze Cordobesa cut x S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto (SWS24)
Harvest 400 - 600 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 36 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 28 - 42 days
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year 2020

A fine fettle of Ganja to play with.

TRAINING: My Previous single grow experience was a lott of fun and i was too afraid to stunt their growth to really do anything to them. I am hoping little more courage and some advice and encouragement from more experienced auto guys will come forward.... I will attempt to pull the tips down for a 5 way quad style set up before flowering and avoid any recovery time during the veg period. I ideally want to grow them as normal as possible to test the height limits of this room . I often feel i could have gone a lot higher if needed and want to test that out more.

So where are we at now?. I began the germination using soaking overnight in clean water for 24 hours initially then a further 12 before i moved them to paper towels to encourage the tap root. I always worry about drowning the seeds this way and have done exactly that in a grow a while back. safely in the towels they went into the towel cupboard to see hat that would help achieve.

24 hours later we had some very happy and vigerous Gorilla girl xl beans witha brute of a tap root on every one. The sweet Cheese had also got signs of tap roots on 2 and cracking casings on 2 more. The Amnesia had all had a change in colour to a darker hue so i placed all of the emerging seedlings into coir plugs that had been well soaked.

Today is Day 8 since the water soak and Day 2 above ground for the Gorilla girls with a sweet Cheese joining the big pot party today , alone for now 111. They look so lost inside those huge looking pots now but i am sure that will change quite quickly. I see signs of life within the remaing sleepers so fingers crossed we get 100% germ.

Now for the invites and hope of some traffic!!!!. lol No pressure guys and gals just wanted to let you know i am still ongoing....... @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds Tommy @Sweet Seeds Jaypp (Welcome to 420 and my grow guys.:Namaste::thanks::welcome: ) @DonkeyDick @Trala @Backlipslide @Emilya @InTheShed (auto guru) @ProfessorFlora @Mars Hydro @Pennywise @Mr. Krip @MrSauga @Jack420 @Camelion @The Celt @Buds Buddy @Virgin Ground @Peterpangreen @PK @PCaddict @PGA Caddie @One Of These Days @Stormblessed and probably lots i forgot !!!!! as mentioned No pressure at all and it always depends on time , visits and reciprication. Always welcome , always loved here in tthe cavern...
Dont be strangers
Lets nail this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in to watch these girlies :)
Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom