Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Cool, cool, cool! Well I’ve never heard of organite so thanks for the tip. I’m interested enough to go digging now but I’m also afraid the rocks will interfere with the metal plate in my skull. I’d hate to have to walk around with a 3 gallon weed plant stuck to the side of my head until harvest time!!! Nah just messing with you. But seriously I did drop a solo cup of soil and germinating seed right before Christmas, I swept up the mess and put it on top of a 1 gallon bucket and turns out she hatched, I was so happy to find that one sprouted! Ye haw that was a little delayed Christmas gift. I’m going to look up organize now - Thanks GGD!

Cool, cool, cool! Well I’ve never heard of organite so thanks for the tip. I’m interested enough to go digging now but I’m also afraid the rocks will interfere with the metal plate in my skull. I’d hate to have to walk around with a 3 gallon weed plant stuck to the side of my head until harvest time!!! Nah just messing with you. But seriously I did drop a solo cup of soil and germinating seed right before Christmas, I swept up the mess and put it on top of a 1 gallon bucket and turns out she hatched, I was so happy to find that one sprouted! Ye haw that was a little delayed Christmas gift. I’m going to look up organize now - Thanks GGD!
that is a great win and destiny to grow it now .lol
The organite helps deplete negative ions amd wavelengths around the lights and stuff. never hurt it so far although I do have to hunt the pucks occasionally. lol. It is a proven and interesting method. Once in , it is addictive.!!. I use them round the house with different metals/crystals in them for dispersing crap.

Day 54: Hi everyone, I hope that we are all well and healthy?.
The grow is going really well with even the new girls playing ball.
Another major Backlip B.L.T yesterday for them all with
1ml/L sumo boost
1ml/L pk warrior 9/18
1ml/L Calmag
20ml unsulphered Molasses per 10L bucket.
A little run off..
Rhe new ladies had a dampening of their pots amd a misting too. It is a balance with the Rh and trying perpetual but keeping it 60% so far and watching the babies. I am going to include them for now but will need to hit my perpetual diary or something to not lose track.lol

G.girl# 1 is puffing out her buds now and seeing them against the darker coloured sisters is an obvious pheno difference .
# 2 is really getting thick now withbjer buds still to stack up too. the darker buds are looking so nice now and theirnleaves are also colouring up well now.
#3 The pygmy is throwing her popcorn looking nugs out all over the place so should hopefully not let her size hold her back, she looks very similar to #2 pheno.
#4 continues her rise to stardom and want to dazzle with her floral displays line a peacock.lol She is doing brilliant and producing so well too.
Sweet cheese isnambling along nicely about a week behind the main contenders. her main is stacking nicely to with the side branching trying to keep up. No issues with her at all.
The Glueberry sisters have been getting their footing for the long haul this week and I would consider it week 1 veg done and 1 week from seed. at 14 days they are nearly ready to get a decider on how I want to take them training wise.
# 1 has already been arched as she is very leggy already. plan is to keep each node pairing in light and wind her around the pot as she begins growing.
#2 Has reached node 3 i think now but not too stretchy yet
Mimosa lemon is keeping pace and doing well too.
Pinapple however is being such a slouch for some reason but I haven't given up hope yet.!!!.
So there we have the update guys. here are the pics ( or it didn't happen ) .

Be safe and well folks.

cheers buddy. the colours are really striking now too.

20210118_171651.jpg

20210118_171600.jpg

20210118_164821.jpg

20210118_164728.jpg

20210118_164659.jpg

20210117_165858.jpg

Day 59: Hi all , been a few days since I briefly had time to post an update and now here we are again.
All the ladies are in their "ambling along adding new pistils " stage and nice and calm. I do think i need to consider using the megacrop a little stonger as it "feels " like they need some food. They are due another B.L.T about now and feel dry enough to cope with another. I will add some MC to the mix.
Gorilla Girl #1 is a healthy looking lady with some very nice production going in. Mot too smelly at present but just less than halfway though her flowering period. Her size is really nice and the shape for the set up works well so far. She is the only real lady from the gg girls who looks well fed and happy.
#2 is continuing to colour up and what looks like genetically leaf colours are appearing now too. Her dark spiky bids are getting very thick and I am hopeful they will keep building vertically too now. I am trying to not rub the buds as usually do ( bloody court order !!. lol ) so the aromas have been kept well quiet with the air movement and exchange. I am going tonadd mc tinjer too just in case the lower leaves need the boost now . Her bud density is to be watched now but the rh is stable at 60% to help but any lower will create its own issues with the newer additions.
#3 is the hungry looking runt who has been the first to show signs of needing the extra boost of mc. shenisnwaynless developed along the cycle but catching up . maybe her feed needs could have been addresses earlier.
#4 is doing really well. She has some nice clusters of buds forming. They are nice and spikey looking like the #2 pheno. Her frame has been helpfulninnkeeping her in the sweet spot of the lights. looking kind of psychedelic.
Sweet Cheese is a classic looking cannabis plant at this stage. so used to seeing the trained and tortured shapes. Her main is really thickening up and looking really leafy but good. No issues with her at all at this point.

The new babies are creating their own dramas and a new round of beans is due for the cubes now.
After training the #1 Glueberry for the past week and watching it lengthen pretty quickly compared to the other example of it growing. Now I know why !!!!

HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN had snook in as an autoflower but was a sneaky ,clandestine pervert !!!. Just look at the nads on the geezer !!. Nearly as bad an attempt as Big Mike !!!. I caught him just right before he had chance to spread his lurve to the perfectly ripe sweet girls.!!!. tempting to keep it going and see what it did produce but no place to keep it isolated.
I am going to drop some new beans tonight to replace the non survivors and the filthy beast. . Even the Pineapple is playing games. . Still there but slowly a shrivelled stump.
I am putting these into the plugs tonight
16112474886311037039547216135832.jpg

fingers crossed for 100%.

Be safe Growmies. catch up with you soon.

Day 71: Hi growmies. Hope we are all well and fighting fit.
The ladies continue to glisten and shine from the building upnof the trichs now and a definitive diesel smell hits me on unzipping the tent. This seems to be the Sweet cheese that hooks.. then other ladies are oddly polite with their aromas at the moment although I do smell weed on the landing too.
# 1 has some very nice nugs joining up now and is a shaggy perm kinda gal. Similar with #3 too. their buds are less airy but totally different to the other 2 now, more bud per stalk it seems But the aesthetic appeal of #2 and #4 does make up for this i think.
#2 is really packing the buds in tightly now and they look very nice up close. the purple is really standing out now too.
#3 will hopefully regain a little colour back as the Mc gets busy.
#4 is a beauty to look at , those spikey flowers will make my normal bud sets look Glenda compared to Daphne in scooby doo ! . there is a diesel twang if I dare to rub the stem but her aroma is nice and quiet for now.
Sweet cheese is developing nicely despite a high leaf/bud count , she will be fun to trim !!. her sides are doing really well and building better than I expected as natural shape amd her main is gaining a nice lengthy cola appearance. I keep forgetting she is behind the others by about 6 days.

The new babies are now only 3 in number after the sneaky dirty male decided to reveal himself ( filthy beast is now gone) and the Pineapple is still struggling to do anything at all !!. having only 1 survivor of the three Gluberry is a dissapointment to say the least but the 16 mimosa seeds freebies from them in the deal , lessens the annoyances slightly !!!.
The remaining 2 are doing well though with the Momosa lemon now showing her workable 5th node at day 15. She has been pegged over and I plan to train her as I have the #4 Gorilla Girl. The glueberry is showing her 5th now but only just enough to see so unless I planned to top , its too small to train.
I have also got more new arrivals and as I went through them to find the replacements I realised they had sent 2 photoperiods and only 1 auto strain. poop . I went with all 5 of them and put them into their plugs as I did the last beans. The plugs are moistened but not too wet this time so hopefully all 5 will wake up and crack on.
I am now finding that I cannot let them go the full cycle without additional mega crop being a part of the grow in flowering. Even with the additions of the shogun boost and pk warrior , they begin to cannibalise in flower around week 4. The bigger Los pots do better than the smaller ones but both need the boost it seems. maybe I need to up the amendment use ?.
This feed was a mix of
Megacrop 12g/20L water
10ml Shogun PK warrior
20ml sumo boost. .
enough waffle now and knto a lotta pics. lol

Damn males are a bane but have to agree backlip. wishbi could have seen where it led too. toonrisky with all these maidens about though. lol
Awesome you caught the males!! I mean a lil hard to miss but good to get them out none the less! :headbanger:

there is something about a male plant, in a way, they look awesome!!

Welcome to this run with 3 Sweet Seeds auto xl strains to enjoy trying. (more later..)
Having enjoyed a previous run of Autos and hitting my career best yield doing it!!, I decided another auto run was worth a go. I was fortunate to be in contact with Apolo from the new sponsor here, Sweet seeds , who gave me the opportunity to try some of their strains . Having loved the genetics from the last grow with the Amnesia haze and even the ones i nearly killed totally! , i felt compelled to do this one. lol
So here we go again with an hopeful End of Dec harvest possible.

LIGHTING: Lights for this run will be a combination of Mars Hydro TSL2000 , SP250 and the newer SP3000. This will give me Approx 850w of full spectrum L.E,D and some additional reds and blues for flowering with the sp3000. The coverage in veg should be good with just 2 of the lights but i plan on a 3 light flowering cover to reach as wide as i can . The 6ft x 4ft flowering canopy coverage should hopefully give me enough space to really treat these ladies.

MEDIUM: This run i have recharged the 180L of Living organic soil and also mixed in 100L of Coco-lite charge , which includes charge already. I also added an additional coco rock dust,gypsum product into the coco prior to mixing in the L.o.s. It has given an excellent airy medium that i hope to allow the autos roots to fly through to establish a good rootball for flowering with. The medium should provide enough nutrient for the most part i am hoping but i will be ready with the Mega Crop if i see a need for feed start to show up. This combination worked very well in my last grow and i am hoping the looser medium will balance the need for speed this run. The bottom 4inches is pure l.o.s of each pot for when they reach their more mature roots.

POTS: 3 x 60L with 2 plants in each. 6 x 30L with one plant each.

STRAINS: 4x Gorilla Girl Auto XL. A sixth-generation autoflowering strain. A tall, “Super Strong” marijuana strain produced by crossing two of most powerful varieties in the Cookies family: Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76). It has a potent, stimulating effect with very high THC levels of up to 25%. Individual plants can even surpass this threshold. The buds have an intense, sweet and fruity aroma and taste, with tones of blue cypress and wood complemented by citric, earthy shades. The plants’ buds are heavily loaded with resin, have long trichomes and very large flower calyxes. This strain is known for its exuberant resin production which completely coats the calyxes with aromatic trichomes.
Genes 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Genetics Gorilla Girl x Sweet Gelato Auto
Harvest 450 - 550 g/m²
Flowering63 - 70 days
THC 25.0%
CBD 0.1%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year2020
4x Sweet Cheese Auto XL. Sweet Cheese Auto is the 3rd generation autoflowering plant that is based on Fast Bud #2 Auto and Sweet Cheese. The double cross with the Sweet Cheese clone provides the strongest cheese aroma. The plant developes a long, fat, central cola and dense and resinous buds. It grows up 50-110 cm and brings the crops of 350-550 g/m2 after 8 weeks from seedlings. The taste and aroma is sweet, cheesy and spicy with notes of lemon.
35% Indica / 65% Sativa
GeneticsFast Bud #2 x Sweet Cheese
Harvest 350 - 550 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 42 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 21 - 36 days
Ruderalis 3%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year Previously Released
4x Sweet Amnesia Haze Auto XL. A fourth-generation autoflowering strain. We have used the famous Amnesia Haze clone known as “Cordobesa” to develop this strain. The autoflowering genetics were introduced from selected strains of our S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto® (SWS24), which lends this particular cross its sweet, musky undertone. The strain has a very pleasant, yet complex and deep, aroma of incense, with sweet, pungent shades, and hints of lemon, wood and nuts. It is an extremely productive, tall, autoflowering strain with highly resinous buds.
Gender Feminised
Genes 25% Indica / 75% Sativa
Genetics Amnesia Haze Cordobesa cut x S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto (SWS24)
Harvest 400 - 600 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 36 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 28 - 42 days
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year 2020

A fine fettle of Ganja to play with.

TRAINING: My Previous single grow experience was a lott of fun and i was too afraid to stunt their growth to really do anything to them. I am hoping little more courage and some advice and encouragement from more experienced auto guys will come forward.... I will attempt to pull the tips down for a 5 way quad style set up before flowering and avoid any recovery time during the veg period. I ideally want to grow them as normal as possible to test the height limits of this room . I often feel i could have gone a lot higher if needed and want to test that out more.

So where are we at now?. I began the germination using soaking overnight in clean water for 24 hours initially then a further 12 before i moved them to paper towels to encourage the tap root. I always worry about drowning the seeds this way and have done exactly that in a grow a while back. safely in the towels they went into the towel cupboard to see hat that would help achieve.

24 hours later we had some very happy and vigerous Gorilla girl xl beans witha brute of a tap root on every one. The sweet Cheese had also got signs of tap roots on 2 and cracking casings on 2 more. The Amnesia had all had a change in colour to a darker hue so i placed all of the emerging seedlings into coir plugs that had been well soaked.

Today is Day 8 since the water soak and Day 2 above ground for the Gorilla girls with a sweet Cheese joining the big pot party today , alone for now 111. They look so lost inside those huge looking pots now but i am sure that will change quite quickly. I see signs of life within the remaing sleepers so fingers crossed we get 100% germ.

Now for the invites and hope of some traffic!!!!. lol No pressure guys and gals just wanted to let you know i am still ongoing....... @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds Tommy @Sweet Seeds Jaypp (Welcome to 420 and my grow guys.:Namaste::thanks::welcome: ) @DonkeyDick @Trala @Backlipslide @Emilya @InTheShed (auto guru) @ProfessorFlora @Mars Hydro @Pennywise @Mr. Krip @MrSauga @Jack420 @Camelion @The Celt @Buds Buddy @Virgin Ground @Peterpangreen @PK @PCaddict @PGA Caddie @One Of These Days @Stormblessed and probably lots i forgot !!!!! as mentioned No pressure at all and it always depends on time , visits and reciprication. Always welcome , always loved here in tthe cavern...
Dont be strangers
Lets nail this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great journal... look forward to keeping up with it.

Great journal... look forward to keeping up with it.
Hi Plant Daddy. welcome aboard mate. Hopefully getting to the fun part and where I screw up the perpetual flow growing. lol
Only my second autos run after being a photoperiod grower . been a fun ride so far ! .lol Thankfully I am hopeful the worse is done now and aside from falling headlong into the grow andncrushing them all ( believe me , I ain't putting that possibility totally aside!. lol) I should be on for a win. Any comments , advice , tips ,nuggets of ancient methods , anything really . please dont hold back. Same with pics. don't be afraid to post if you want to , i am not precious about my journals and the more the merrier. have a great day buddy.

Hi Plant Daddy. welcome aboard mate. Hopefully getting to the fun part and where I screw up the perpetual flow growing. lol
Only my second autos run after being a photoperiod grower . been a fun ride so far ! .lol Thankfully I am hopeful the worse is done now and aside from falling headlong into the grow andncrushing them all ( believe me , I ain't putting that possibility totally aside!. lol) I should be on for a win. Any comments , advice , tips ,nuggets of ancient methods , anything really . please dont hold back. Same with pics. don't be afraid to post if you want to , i am not precious about my journals and the more the merrier. have a great day buddy.
Thanks GG! Any advise I give should be taken with a grain of salt. I've got one grow under my belt. It was a good one. I yield it with a pound and a half in a 4x4 with only 435 watts.. I'm addicted now to the grow. Sorry it just got put in Jars and i'm still not over it yet. Moving on to new grow now.. I could always use advice from experienced cultivators like you. I started new grow and a new journal. Working with auto's this time. Doing a bit of an experiment. This will help me determine how I approach Auto's in future grows... Rock on. I'll be watching and learning Brother.

Thanks GG! Any advise I give should be taken with a grain of salt. I've got one grow under my belt. It was a good one. I yield it with a pound and a half in a 4x4 with only 435 watts.. I'm addicted now to the grow. Sorry it just got put in Jars and i'm still not over it yet. Moving on to new grow now.. I could always use advice from experienced cultivators like you. I started new grow and a new journal. Working with auto's this time. Doing a bit of an experiment. This will help me determine how I approach Auto's in future grows... Rock on. I'll be watching and learning Brother.
I am having some fun with them. the speed and growth rates are a shock compared to photoperiod. I am slowly learning with them as I go and trying a few different approaches. Intheshed is an advocate of no topping but pulling the 5th node over. I am finding that works well to keep height low and let the lowers develop better. The natural grown Sweet cheese looks nice but the difference in potential yield really highlights the need to be active in their design. lol You did really well off the 400w . Nice start to the game and as you rightly admit to , it gets crazy addictive. The whole subject can drag you down so many holes about organisms and biospheres not to mention how fungi and bacteria function. !!! I would have stabbed my hand with a compass at school if they tried to tell me about such madness. lol. say goodbye to thinking space and hello to "if i" dominating thoughts, and usually at the oddest trigger. You should check out the thread , " you know your a grower when " on the forums. makes me howl with its accuracy and abstract pics. lol
Always happy to try stuff and discuss any findings here as its a godsend for checking back know if things go awry ever. welcome to the fun. Will come and join you too.

Day 76: Hi growmies, Steady as we go now with the sweet girls.
#1 is continuing to add new pistils and swell the buds shaggy white appearance similar to Gorilla glue#4 pheno. She looks quite productive if all of the current bud sets keep their rates of growth up.
#2 is a real beautiful flowering example of the pheno with so much frost forming like suddenly now too. she has a lot of shaggy clumps tucked away in her green that I keep catching glimpses of as I work in the room. I am hoping to keep the Rh right to avoid that mould seeing the chunky forming #2 buds. They are fading all over the darker 2 plants as the top leaves take on a dark purple colour and the bigger lower leaves are being cannibalised.
#3 is raised up to the light to givebjwr a decent amount of sweet spot lighting as she is still a smaller version of #1. Her buds are the same appearance as the #1 pheno but a mini version. She has a lot of bud sites but her stunted size will bring her down to a lower yield. I did feel that she also needed feed in her 30l pot as the smaller one did not give her much of a start either . Having had 1 feed with megacrop that definately bought some colour back to her . I will up the dosage to 12g/10L. Still.less than a normal dose for ordinary soil/coco but as I am using the shogun products too , I don't want to fry them so close the end. lol
#4 who is 6 days behind the other three Gorilla girls , is looking so sexy now her spikey buds are contrasting with the reddening top leaves. She is very picture worthy and I am hoping she will be an entry in plant/photo/nug of the month soon .lol I expect she will be a decent yield for an auto but her quality shines from her .
Sweet cheese is ambling along , happy to just sit and creep up in size. As mentioned in a previous response to Plant Daddy , seeing her natural growth has answered my question on lst and the auto route. I understand that strain can also make a difference
The new seedlings and germinated beans are also doing well but i want to ideally have them in a perpetual diary rather than the sweet seeds sponsored one. This will mean I do not disrespect the generous opportunity from sweet seeds to shown their great genetics so well. ( review at end of grow). I would however line to stick a couple in todays to show how the 5th node being pulled down instead of topping , is progressing for anyone interested in @InTheShed 's method ( hoping he sees it and corrects any balls ups i make using it in his name !).
Thanks for being around in difficult times. be well and sane .
"BRING ON THE DANCING GIRLS" .....

I have fed and watered them all today in case they have completely drained the goodness from the pots now and made sure they got a tasty double BLT ( backlipslide's style) .
Megacrop 12g/10L
Shogun pk warrior 1/2.ml/L
Sumo Boost 1ml/L
calmag 1ml/L
Biosys tea 6g/10L
I got run off but not a too much so hopefully another week before feeding again.

As mentioned above. Here is my attempt at sheds method. any help , advice more than welcome.
20210126_120249.jpg
20210126_120153.jpg
20210125_151445.jpg
20210125_151354.jpg
20210124_165308.jpg
20210124_165120.jpg
20210124_163916.jpg

Thanks GG! Anyone interested in my LST tutorial can find it here:
Thanks shed. why reinvent the wheel with all the failures when you have it perfected.

Day 78(39 flowering) : Hi all. A nice steady pace is the order of the day for the sweet girls now and they are now heading swiftly towards the swelling weeks. All 5 are pushing plenty of fresh pistils still with #2 having to do it on little burst due to her compacted flower sets. #4 is gettingna little less spacey between modes and the flowers are thickening out too. Rhe smell coming from them now is a chocolate sweetness and not expected at all. wow. it smells very sweet. The other 2 phenosnare also pushing the same smell out from different looking buds altogether. Sweet cheese is really getting a nice pink hue to the tips of the main buds now too. she isnt a bud monster like the gorilla girls but she is really stinky with lots of decent looking side branches forming well now. her smell is really smelly diesel at present.
The training of the expert seeds is going well mow they have started their growth spurts. The snapped 5th node on the mimosa lemon is holding well and hopefully only a mild injury forever to cope with , the tip still looks fresh and alive so I don't think it hit it too hard. The other tips are now big enough to add some restriction to sonhave been pegged more horizontal ( trying to keep the min 20° upward growth to trick those auxin into believing they are going to be main stems !).
The Glueberry has been pulled more horizontal and had some fan tucking to let the lowers find the canopy top too. I will keep this going until they hit the edges of the pot or flowering stetch has finished.
I out rhe new beans from Exotic seeds in a week ago and they all popped within 3 days. Now on 1 week since putting in soil and all having opened coty leaves with the real sets visible , it was into their final pots with a dome to keep them a little more moist than the rh of the room would allow. All 5 look ready to rock but #5 got bent over somehow during then resetting of the pots . I buried her stem a little more in the hope it isn't going to be an issue. Now we are back up to 12 in the room again, I am planning to use the sp250 as they take more size on. watch this space.
Still nice and moist , the sweet ladies will be fed in a few days time. So far so good and so.e more fast buds seeds incoming too. woohoo. perpetual heaven, here we come. lol
Be safe and well.

I am so impressed with the buds on these ladies too. beautiful.

I've gotta go back a bit as I seem to have missed a post or two lol.

Males! I popped 6 regs recently hoping to find a couple nice ladies and all 6 were male lol. Disaster! Nevermind eh.

I'll be back when I've finished catching up
:passitleft:
I had a male in the autos too. looked good but had to go. expert seeds Glueberry. only gotn1 of 3 left now. no rush Prof. been a roller coaster of a start to perpetual auto grows till sunnier times.

Back
Top Bottom