Sweet Seeds XL Autos, Sweet Cheese, Amnesia Haze & Gorilla Girl Fun With Ganjagrandaddy

Ganjagrandaddy

Welcome to this run with 3 Sweet Seeds auto xl strains to enjoy trying. (more later..)
Having enjoyed a previous run of Autos and hitting my career best yield doing it!!, I decided another auto run was worth a go. I was fortunate to be in contact with Apolo from the new sponsor here, Sweet seeds , who gave me the opportunity to try some of their strains . Having loved the genetics from the last grow with the Amnesia haze and even the ones i nearly killed totally! , i felt compelled to do this one. lol
So here we go again with an hopeful End of Dec harvest possible.

LIGHTING: Lights for this run will be a combination of Mars Hydro TSL2000 , SP250 and the newer SP3000. This will give me Approx 850w of full spectrum L.E,D and some additional reds and blues for flowering with the sp3000. The coverage in veg should be good with just 2 of the lights but i plan on a 3 light flowering cover to reach as wide as i can . The 6ft x 4ft flowering canopy coverage should hopefully give me enough space to really treat these ladies.

MEDIUM: This run i have recharged the 180L of Living organic soil and also mixed in 100L of Coco-lite charge , which includes charge already. I also added an additional coco rock dust,gypsum product into the coco prior to mixing in the L.o.s. It has given an excellent airy medium that i hope to allow the autos roots to fly through to establish a good rootball for flowering with. The medium should provide enough nutrient for the most part i am hoping but i will be ready with the Mega Crop if i see a need for feed start to show up. This combination worked very well in my last grow and i am hoping the looser medium will balance the need for speed this run. The bottom 4inches is pure l.o.s of each pot for when they reach their more mature roots.

POTS: 3 x 60L with 2 plants in each. 6 x 30L with one plant each.

STRAINS: 4x Gorilla Girl Auto XL. A sixth-generation autoflowering strain. A tall, “Super Strong” marijuana strain produced by crossing two of most powerful varieties in the Cookies family: Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76). It has a potent, stimulating effect with very high THC levels of up to 25%. Individual plants can even surpass this threshold. The buds have an intense, sweet and fruity aroma and taste, with tones of blue cypress and wood complemented by citric, earthy shades. The plants’ buds are heavily loaded with resin, have long trichomes and very large flower calyxes. This strain is known for its exuberant resin production which completely coats the calyxes with aromatic trichomes.
Genes 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Genetics Gorilla Girl x Sweet Gelato Auto
Harvest 450 - 550 g/m²
Flowering63 - 70 days
THC 25.0%
CBD 0.1%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year2020
4x Sweet Cheese Auto XL. Sweet Cheese Auto is the 3rd generation autoflowering plant that is based on Fast Bud #2 Auto and Sweet Cheese. The double cross with the Sweet Cheese clone provides the strongest cheese aroma. The plant developes a long, fat, central cola and dense and resinous buds. It grows up 50-110 cm and brings the crops of 350-550 g/m2 after 8 weeks from seedlings. The taste and aroma is sweet, cheesy and spicy with notes of lemon.
35% Indica / 65% Sativa
GeneticsFast Bud #2 x Sweet Cheese
Harvest 350 - 550 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 42 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 21 - 36 days
Ruderalis 3%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year Previously Released
4x Sweet Amnesia Haze Auto XL. A fourth-generation autoflowering strain. We have used the famous Amnesia Haze clone known as “Cordobesa” to develop this strain. The autoflowering genetics were introduced from selected strains of our S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto® (SWS24), which lends this particular cross its sweet, musky undertone. The strain has a very pleasant, yet complex and deep, aroma of incense, with sweet, pungent shades, and hints of lemon, wood and nuts. It is an extremely productive, tall, autoflowering strain with highly resinous buds.
Gender Feminised
Genes 25% Indica / 75% Sativa
Genetics Amnesia Haze Cordobesa cut x S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto (SWS24)
Harvest 400 - 600 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 36 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 28 - 42 days
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year 2020

A fine fettle of Ganja to play with.

TRAINING: My Previous single grow experience was a lott of fun and i was too afraid to stunt their growth to really do anything to them. I am hoping little more courage and some advice and encouragement from more experienced auto guys will come forward.... I will attempt to pull the tips down for a 5 way quad style set up before flowering and avoid any recovery time during the veg period. I ideally want to grow them as normal as possible to test the height limits of this room . I often feel i could have gone a lot higher if needed and want to test that out more.

So where are we at now?. I began the germination using soaking overnight in clean water for 24 hours initially then a further 12 before i moved them to paper towels to encourage the tap root. I always worry about drowning the seeds this way and have done exactly that in a grow a while back. safely in the towels they went into the towel cupboard to see hat that would help achieve.

24 hours later we had some very happy and vigerous Gorilla girl xl beans witha brute of a tap root on every one. The sweet Cheese had also got signs of tap roots on 2 and cracking casings on 2 more. The Amnesia had all had a change in colour to a darker hue so i placed all of the emerging seedlings into coir plugs that had been well soaked.

Today is Day 8 since the water soak and Day 2 above ground for the Gorilla girls with a sweet Cheese joining the big pot party today , alone for now 111. They look so lost inside those huge looking pots now but i am sure that will change quite quickly. I see signs of life within the remaing sleepers so fingers crossed we get 100% germ.

Now for the invites and hope of some traffic!!!!. lol No pressure guys and gals just wanted to let you know i am still ongoing....... @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds Tommy @Sweet Seeds Jaypp (Welcome to 420 and my grow guys.:Namaste::thanks::welcome: ) @DonkeyDick @Trala @Backlipslide @Emilya @InTheShed (auto guru) @ProfessorFlora @Mars Hydro @Pennywise @Mr. Krip @MrSauga @Jack420 @Camelion @The Celt @Buds Buddy @Virgin Ground @Peterpangreen @PK @PCaddict @PGA Caddie @One Of These Days @Stormblessed and probably lots i forgot !!!!! as mentioned No pressure at all and it always depends on time , visits and reciprication. Always welcome , always loved here in tthe cavern...
Dont be strangers
Lets nail this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck on this one mate!
60 liter pots, huge! I heard someone say it's not good to pot more plants in the same pot, Ithink it was Emilya. Grabbing a seat on this one!

Good luck on this one mate!
60 liter pots, huge! I heard someone say it's not good to pot more plants in the same pot, Ithink it was Emilya. Grabbing a seat on this one!
hoping the pot size will help them get along in the middle.lol thanks mate

Welcome to this run with 3 Sweet Seeds auto xl strains to enjoy trying. (more later..)
Having enjoyed a previous run of Autos and hitting my career best yield doing it!!, I decided another auto run was worth a go. I was fortunate to be in contact with Apolo from the new sponsor here, Sweet seeds , who gave me the opportunity to try some of their strains . Having loved the genetics from the last grow with the Amnesia haze and even the ones i nearly killed totally! , i felt compelled to do this one. lol
So here we go again with an hopeful End of Dec harvest possible.

LIGHTING: Lights for this run will be a combination of Mars Hydro TSL2000 , SP250 and the newer SP3000. This will give me Approx 850w of full spectrum L.E,D and some additional reds and blues for flowering with the sp3000. The coverage in veg should be good with just 2 of the lights but i plan on a 3 light flowering cover to reach as wide as i can . The 6ft x 4ft flowering canopy coverage should hopefully give me enough space to really treat these ladies.

MEDIUM: This run i have recharged the 180L of Living organic soil and also mixed in 100L of Coco-lite charge , which includes charge already. I also added an additional coco rock dust,gypsum product into the coco prior to mixing in the L.o.s. It has given an excellent airy medium that i hope to allow the autos roots to fly through to establish a good rootball for flowering with. The medium should provide enough nutrient for the most part i am hoping but i will be ready with the Mega Crop if i see a need for feed start to show up. This combination worked very well in my last grow and i am hoping the looser medium will balance the need for speed this run. The bottom 4inches is pure l.o.s of each pot for when they reach their more mature roots.

POTS: 3 x 60L with 2 plants in each. 6 x 30L with one plant each.

STRAINS: 4x Gorilla Girl Auto XL. A sixth-generation autoflowering strain. A tall, “Super Strong” marijuana strain produced by crossing two of most powerful varieties in the Cookies family: Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76). It has a potent, stimulating effect with very high THC levels of up to 25%. Individual plants can even surpass this threshold. The buds have an intense, sweet and fruity aroma and taste, with tones of blue cypress and wood complemented by citric, earthy shades. The plants’ buds are heavily loaded with resin, have long trichomes and very large flower calyxes. This strain is known for its exuberant resin production which completely coats the calyxes with aromatic trichomes.
Genes 40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Genetics Gorilla Girl x Sweet Gelato Auto
Harvest 450 - 550 g/m²
Flowering63 - 70 days
THC 25.0%
CBD 0.1%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year2020
4x Sweet Cheese Auto XL. Sweet Cheese Auto is the 3rd generation autoflowering plant that is based on Fast Bud #2 Auto and Sweet Cheese. The double cross with the Sweet Cheese clone provides the strongest cheese aroma. The plant developes a long, fat, central cola and dense and resinous buds. It grows up 50-110 cm and brings the crops of 350-550 g/m2 after 8 weeks from seedlings. The taste and aroma is sweet, cheesy and spicy with notes of lemon.
35% Indica / 65% Sativa
GeneticsFast Bud #2 x Sweet Cheese
Harvest 350 - 550 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 42 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 21 - 36 days
Ruderalis 3%
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year Previously Released
4x Sweet Amnesia Haze Auto XL. A fourth-generation autoflowering strain. We have used the famous Amnesia Haze clone known as “Cordobesa” to develop this strain. The autoflowering genetics were introduced from selected strains of our S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto® (SWS24), which lends this particular cross its sweet, musky undertone. The strain has a very pleasant, yet complex and deep, aroma of incense, with sweet, pungent shades, and hints of lemon, wood and nuts. It is an extremely productive, tall, autoflowering strain with highly resinous buds.
Gender Feminised
Genes 25% Indica / 75% Sativa
Genetics Amnesia Haze Cordobesa cut x S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto (SWS24)
Harvest 400 - 600 g/m²
Flowering 28 - 36 days
THC 15.0 - 20.0%
CBD 0.4 - 0.5%
Vegetation 28 - 42 days
Room Type Indoor
Room Type Outdoor
Room Type Greenhouse
Release Year 2020

A fine fettle of Ganja to play with.

TRAINING: My Previous single grow experience was a lott of fun and i was too afraid to stunt their growth to really do anything to them. I am hoping little more courage and some advice and encouragement from more experienced auto guys will come forward.... I will attempt to pull the tips down for a 5 way quad style set up before flowering and avoid any recovery time during the veg period. I ideally want to grow them as normal as possible to test the height limits of this room . I often feel i could have gone a lot higher if needed and want to test that out more.

So where are we at now?. I began the germination using soaking overnight in clean water for 24 hours initially then a further 12 before i moved them to paper towels to encourage the tap root. I always worry about drowning the seeds this way and have done exactly that in a grow a while back. safely in the towels they went into the towel cupboard to see hat that would help achieve.

24 hours later we had some very happy and vigerous Gorilla girl xl beans witha brute of a tap root on every one. The sweet Cheese had also got signs of tap roots on 2 and cracking casings on 2 more. The Amnesia had all had a change in colour to a darker hue so i placed all of the emerging seedlings into coir plugs that had been well soaked.

Today is Day 8 since the water soak and Day 2 above ground for the Gorilla girls with a sweet Cheese joining the big pot party today , alone for now 111. They look so lost inside those huge looking pots now but i am sure that will change quite quickly. I see signs of life within the remaing sleepers so fingers crossed we get 100% germ.

Now for the invites and hope of some traffic!!!!. lol No pressure guys and gals just wanted to let you know i am still ongoing....... @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds Tommy @Sweet Seeds Jaypp (Welcome to 420 and my grow guys.:Namaste::thanks::welcome: ) @DonkeyDick @Trala @Backlipslide @Emilya @InTheShed (auto guru) @ProfessorFlora @Mars Hydro @Pennywise @Mr. Krip @MrSauga @Jack420 @Camelion @The Celt @Buds Buddy @Virgin Ground @Peterpangreen @PK @PCaddict @PGA Caddie @One Of These Days @Stormblessed and probably lots i forgot !!!!! as mentioned No pressure at all and it always depends on time , visits and reciprication. Always welcome , always loved here in tthe cavern...
Dont be strangers
Lets nail this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m in I’m goin to run there trapicana witch I’m pumped but I’ll definitely stay tuned on this one

I always liked 10 gallon pots when I ran autos. I always planted in their final pot.
Same here is what u always told me Atleast lol

Thanks for the tag. :popcorn:

I’m in I’m goin to run there trapicana witch I’m pumped but I’ll definitely stay tuned on this one
tag me in bud. so far , genetics have been top-notch. even the 2 bonsai from the nft were a decent smoke . just need the rest to show their heads now. Thanks jack.

Back
Top Bottom