Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full Spect

xNugget

Plant 1. Big devil XL auto 14-15 days
420-magazine-mobile1239636048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile545055496.jpg

Plant 2. Big devil XL auto 14-15 days
420-magazine-mobile2000936366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209551604.jpg

Plant 3. Sweet skunk auto 14-15 days
420-magazine-mobile161639785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile766742237.jpg

Plant 4. Cream mandarine 14-15 days
420-magazine-mobile109243706.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2134357799.jpg

Plant 5. Cream mandarine 14-15 days
420-magazine-mobile1379364293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1755055343.jpg

Plant 6. Cream mandarine auto 14-15days
420-magazine-mobile1490774249.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1358361593.jpg

Plant 7. Cream mandarine auto Same age seems to be stunted. Has yellowing only on sprout leaves
420-magazine-mobile1253021022.jpg
420-magazine-mobile132317229.jpg

Plant 8. Black cream auto 5-6 days (cream caramel red version)
420-magazine-mobile230829467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1176229066.jpg

Grow room. I plan on adding more autos to fill space but what I have so far.
420-magazine-mobile1272021148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile978223112.jpg

I put them closer for now to maximise wind in room.
420-magazine-mobile1670770651.jpg

Grow room: Darkbox 1m x 1m x 2m

Lighting: x2 led full spectrum 1x Mars hydro 300w led , 1x offbrand gl-1200w led
420-magazine-mobile1118516092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile853652522.jpg

Light cycle: 20 on 4 off

Medium:
420-magazine-mobile148157388.jpg

Nutes:
420-magazine-mobile1061399566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile944593885.jpg

Temp: 21 to 25c

RH: I don't know

Ventilation: extractor bringing co2 in from outside and table fan

I am getting more autos in, glueberry o.g auto and blackberry Kush auto to fill up space.

Also all flowers are in 7 liter pots.

If I need to put anymore info or if you guys have any comments tips or suggestions I'm open to all . . . thanks again .

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

Anyone have any info on autoflowers being feminized or not, as in are they Hermies or a chance of males at all? Im getting mixed reviews and I would like to know to look out for it.

Coffee with the ladies early morning

420-magazine-mobile282216012.jpg

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

I'm subbed in! Definitely make a link to this grow and also check out that auto growing forum.
That way you can meet some pretty awesome growers, get some questions answered and it will draw some traffic over to this grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm subbed in! Definitely make a link to this grow and also check out that auto growing forum.
That way you can meet some pretty awesome growers, get some questions answered and it will draw some traffic over to this grow.

Thank you I appreciate all the help and info to answer your post I was thinking of keeping them in the seven pots. I only have about 1 meter so I was actually planning on doing 16 plants of 7 literally each. Maybe that's not such a good idea? I kind of want to maximize my yield with the small space.

That medium your using, is it soil? I don't check my ph in soil anymore. A lot of people will tell you to but I personally ran into way to many issues messing with it than I did without.

That medium your using, is it soil? I don't check my ph in soil anymore. A lot of people will tell you to but I personally ran into way to many issues messing with it than I did without.

It doesn't seem like soil at all. I bought it at a local grow shop here in Spain but there are no languages I understand on the package. To me it seems like a perlite Coco fiber and mulch mix.

That's cool, no need to rush into topping. It's a good idea to grow the plant out the way it would naturally to give you a better understand for the next time.
That's to funny about the soil! Haha.
Leaves droop for lots of reasons that are not a huge issue. Like before lights out, small change in temps ( like when you open the tent to look at them) after you water or it's a sign they need to be watered.
Your girls look nice and healthy to me!

If youre interested in topping, top your autos at between 14-21 days then you have time to lst before they start flowering. From the pics id say any drooping is from under watering. Ph ends up be critical from my experience. Controlling ph eliminates most problems we encounter. Plants look good and healthy though. .

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

If youre interested in topping, top your autos at between 14-21 days then you have time to lst before they start flowering. From the pics id say any drooping is from under watering. Ph ends up be critical from my experience. Controlling ph eliminates most problems we encounter. Plants look good and healthy though. .

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. I think for this first time I will just LST but next grow I will set some aside to top. I'm just paranoid about losing any of the ladies .

Welcome brother, my name is Hyena.

You have things on the right track. Your plants look great so far.

I only saw one photo where the lights were pictured and they seem too high. Get those lights down there and get those plants the food (light) they need. Only limit with the LED's is heat and since they aren't very hot you can get them pretty close. Just feel for 20-30 sec with your hand, if it's too hot for your hand it's too hot for the plants. 18 inches, maybe 2 feet for the big one should be okay. You will see a lot of result.

Keep the nutes simple. Plants need N, P and K but not much more. Plus Cal/Mag a bit if your water is deficient in those. Stay away from overuse of supplements.

You are welcome to refer to my journals for a complete tutorial on every aspect of this stuff. The links are in my signature below.

Best regards.

Peace, Hyena

Thanks hyena I will definitely check out your journals and I appreciate the help and Info. I raised the lights because I wanted them to grow a bit taller but I will do as you say and lower to the perfect height. I have not been adding to many nutes either I go with about half the recommended dosage. And I only have added Terra veg once and it was with today's watering.

I need to look into cal/mag I am not very familiar with it but I will do more research. Again thank you for the help

Leaves started getting droopy . . . . . how important is pH regulation? I don't have a well calibrated scale . . . .

You will need a PH pen. It's basically an asset. Your grow and set up are great. As for hermies males and females the seed banks should have given you the info. I've seen some hermies, and males in some of my orders

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's cool, no need to rush into topping. It's a good idea to grow the plant out the way it would naturally to give you a better understand for the next time.
That's to funny about the soil! Haha.
Leaves droop for lots of reasons that are not a huge issue. Like before lights out, small change in temps ( like when you open the tent to look at them) after you water or it's a sign they need to be watered.
Your girls look nice and healthy to me!

I agree no sence topping on your first auto grow

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom