Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full Spect

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

I'll follow along I'm pretty sure my next grow will be auto. Seems like a lot for that grows pace though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
It's because we were going off the size a friend of mines auto got to. Which was about 18 to 22 inches height and about 8 to 10 inches in width at its widest point, that auto only received 16 hours of light a day. And it was before I was able to learn the knowledge you guys had here. So I figured with that size I can put 16 in here I will just try and make them taller . .

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Sweet Skunk Auto, Black Cream Auto, Cream Mandarin Auto, Big Devil XL Auto Full S

What's your yield per plant. If I can do 15 ounces total It would be optimal for me. That's another reason I wanted to fill up tent lol

Yea some of it is for personal to get me through the next grow but We also have cannabis associations here in Spain and I donate my bud to them so I needed to meet a quota for myself and them .

I tried getting distilled water in Spain here are the pharmacy and it's pretty expensive. I don't think they have it in the supermarket's here I have looked .

Maybe in the baby section? I think I saw 1 gallon where I am and we dont have anything for growing canna lol. Will have to order my nutes and coco. Using peat based mixes now.

"carpe diem"

I hope I'm not in over my head and it's manageable . .

Are the lower nodes getting light on them ? You will manage just little training is needed when branches start reaching for the sky lol. Just to give them space in flower.

"carpe diem"

Maybe in the baby section? I think I saw 1 gallon where I am and we dont have anything for growing canna lol. Will have to order my nutes and coco. Using peat based mixes now.

"carpe diem"
I will check that section next time. The grow shops here overcharge a bit on certain things.I have checked before when my buddy lent me his pH meter my water comes out at about 6.4 pH I think if I buy like a Britta filter I will have good balanced ro water .

Are the lower nodes getting light on them ? You will manage just little training is needed when branches start reaching for the sky lol. Just to give them space in flower.

"carpe diem"
With the LST I have done I have tried to expose the lower nodes to as much light possible. So for now they have the best coverage I can offer them without cropping.

Cool ever heard of ponytailing for about 6 hrs of lights on by "ponytailing" the top leaves to expose the lower nodes until the branches establish themselves.

"carpe diem"
I was mentioned it earlier but I'm not sure how to go by it. I will do more research this is how I have e exposed these nodes so far
420-magazine-mobile812450131.jpg

I was mentioned it earlier but I'm not sure how to go by it. I will do more research this is how I have e exposed these nodes so far
420-magazine-mobile812450131.jpg

Looks like that way is working . No need to pony tail there lol. The nodes are exposed. You will see those branches grow out. .

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom