1x AMS - Feminized
1x The Church - Feminized
1x HarleSin - Feminized
2x Durban Magic - Regular
1x 2 Free Feminized Seeds
2x Pondo Mystic - Regular
2x Shit - Regular
2x Original Strawberry Cough - Feminized

I went kinda crazy, but it'll be worth it if I can have 14 mothers!

Here is how I would like to keep my mothers. It's an old thread, but I think it's a really good one!

Check This Out!

Soo cool what a great space OMG I really need to try an stay up with you
I have tried Strawberry Cough Man its a Niiice smoke :volcano-smiley: it makes you cough then turn strawberry ,, the taste is a nice sweet taste
an it works real good ,, I cant wait for the stuff to come

Soo cool what a great space OMG I really need to try an stay up with you
I have tried Strawberry Cough Man its a Niiice smoke :volcano-smiley: it makes you cough then turn strawberry ,, the taste is a nice sweet taste
an it works real good ,, I cant wait for the stuff to come

Ha ha, I just left you a message on your thread. :high-five: Thanks for stopping by Jaga!

Anyway, I too am so excited about the strawberry cough! It's the only feminized seed of which I got 2.

I smoked it once. and bought a little twenty-bag and was in love! I haven't ever seen it back around so I am very excited! I love the cough, and then strawberries flavor!!

I got The Church because I remember OMM liking it a lot so I figured what the hell!

I got AMS because Cultivator always talked about it :)

The Pondo Mystic and Durbin Magic are supposedly African landrace strains. They were cheap so if they kinda suck, it's no big deal. But if they are good, It'll be fun to introduce some new(HA!) genetics to the area I live in :high-five:

That's a crackin seed list, I bet ya can't wait to get going :)

Super anxious! I think they will get here today! Stupid Columbus day, what did her ever do for our country :laughtwo:

hahaha thats a great list man,I also got the ams on cultivators,advice.

you will need 48hr notice if these all fill up.:cheer:

Sounds like a great problem :)

I like smoking strawberry cough quite a bit.

I've had it once, about 10 years ago. I can still tasted it. It's alway stuck with me Cant wait to grow it. It's the only fem seed I bought 2 of :goof:

Bonsai Mama's....I've seen it done, not for mothers, just for fun....this should be good! :)

I hope I can get it to work. It seems like a cool and pretty ,manageable system for keeping many mothers.

I'd like to figure out grafting and have 1 plant with all of those strains on it.

There was a slight snafu in procuring my supplies and equipment.

Everything has arrived except....

All of the corner pieces of the big tent. That's right, they sent me everything except 0 corner pieces.

Took me an e-mail and 3 phone calls to get the ball rolling, but the pieces should be here on wednesday.

I haven't set anything up yet because I kinda need to set up around the big tent, and to know where and how everything is going to go.

Antsy.

Anyway, here are the first round of seedlings. Still no grapefruit, and 2 GCS didn't pop. 17 out of 20 is not too shabby me thinks! And I still haven't given up on the grapefruit yet :)

20141014_093020.jpg

Hoping I receive my new genetics today :) I think I will go set up the veg tent after typing this. :)

Keep em green:)

I was just thinking...is that it, where's all the new gear to drool over...we've waited all this time....but as I read a little more....so have you :)

Antsy....that's polite :)

Sorry your having the stuff arounds...yep corners....leave the one critical piece out....

Can't wait....antsy with ya!

:)

PS NOT very polite :(

Goodmorning mate...you little ones are looking good! :)

Feels like it.

I'm wondering if I should just drop them right away or wait for the new moon.

Cant decide if I believe in the moon's effect on indoor plants enough to be patient :laughtwo:

We'll see what happens after work :)

Well SweetLeef, are you thinking of waiting until the waxing moon? ...down here 24th October, it would be better if you could :)

just my 2c :)

edit: just saw you said new moon...ok c'mon you can do it!

So I set up the veg tent today.

Lets take a look, shall we?

Harlequin Clone #1
20141014_233958.jpg
20141014_234032.jpg

20141014_234024.jpg

Harlequin Clone #2
20141014_233946.jpg
20141014_234016.jpg

LA Buddy, how would you train this plant if she was handed to you, you weren't worried about space or time?
20141014_234532.jpg

Harlequin Re-Veg Hopeful
20141015_000155.jpg
IMG_20141015_000224.jpg
20141014_234103.jpg

Group Shot.
20141014_234220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom