SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Yes yes, Attack of the Clones tomorrow!

Sorry for no pics of the clones today folks, My dog has an ear infection and I spent my morning before work at the vet today. I will snap a couple in the morning before I head out.

Alright folks!

Here we go. Finally some pics of the clones. I got these ladies late Monday/early Tuesday. There were bare root clones wrapped in a damp paper towel for about 45 minutes. Then I put them into pots with the bottom half super soil and the top half regular sheep potting soil. Then I soaked the dirt with the girls in them and threw them into my tent. Here they are about 20 minutes after arriving at Mediwana's. 4 days after getting them. NewRose is a BADASS cloner! Thanks dude!

anyway here they are.... Sorry they are sideways :)

This is the girl I will most like take back after my current flower run :)
20140830_121209.jpg

This girls will get sprayed with colloidal silver to make pollen that makes girl seeds. (is that right Toker/Chronic?)
20140830_121236.jpg

This girl will get pollinated and make seeds!
20140830_121222.jpg

This is MagicMediwana's Black Cream Auto. Not far form being done now :)
20140830_123020.jpg
IMG_20140830_123054.jpg

That's all for tonight folks!!!

Hope your tens cupboards basements closets and backyards are green as all get out! :high-five:

Thank you for posting those pictures Sweet!!!! :thanks::thanks::thanks: I love these girls! I'm hooked! And NEWOSE, clones are beautiful!!! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Here we go,

Lets start off by discussing sexing plants and early detection. I believe it's fairly easy to do with a USB microscope.

Here are very small very early female pre-flowers. Pre pistol.
Photo_on_8-21-14_at_11_05_AM1.jpg

Here is a very tiny ball on a boy
Photo_on_9-1-14_at_3_03_PM_2.jpg

As you can see they actually look quite different. I believe these photos were takes at 100x magnification.

Here are some more pictures of boys and girls.
Photo_on_9-1-14_at_3_03_PM.jpg
Photo_on_9-1-14_at_3_00_PM.jpg
Photo_on_9-1-14_at_2_40_PM.jpg
Photo_on_9-1-14_at_2_42_PM.jpg
Photo_on_9-1-14_at_2_46_PM_2.jpg

Now it's time for an update.

MINTY SISTERS

Two out of 4 are Girls :yahoo:

One was confirmed a male, as seen in my previous post.

One more, was sickly and being eaten by something. I noticed it was being eaten a week or so ago, it didn't appear the other girls were being eaten, and they are all being fed SNS-209. I stopped feeding the one that was being eaten and continued feeding it to the other girls. Today or tomorrow the girls will get an Ultimate Wash and wednesday they will get more 209.

So we are down to 2 Minty Girls. You've met Cerdito, and without further ado, it is my great pleasure to introduce to you all......

Dresney
flowers_-_71.jpg

4 Tops :)
flowers_-_8.jpg

Cerdito
flowers_-_11.jpg

11 blade;)
flowers15.jpg

Michelle
flowers_-_31.jpg
flowers_-_21.jpg

PinkyGreen
flowers_-_91.jpg
flowers_-_51.jpg

Really happy with the way things are going. The two Mintys I really wanted to be girls, are. Pinky is starting bud up nicely. Obama is getting huge and bushy :) Cant wait to see what happens :)

I think I will add SNS-604B as a foliar to my regimen.

I have a bottle, and I just got a new pump sprayer that is awesome and I really want to use. I think I'll go for it :)

Any thoughts?

Looking muy loco in here Sweet. I only read through this last page, but by the looks of your progress I have a lot of catching up to do. Let me take a seat :nomo:

It's been even more loco than I expected :)

Nice to see you around here. Hope you have had a great year so far :)

Looking forward to you getting something rolling again :high-five:

Well, Did a little catching up around here. Now it's time to change the res and snap some out of the tent pics today me thinks.

It's going to be a crazy day. I've got some work around the garden, about an hour and a half of work to do around work, a vet appointment and I have to be ready for a wedding by 3:30. Whew. Let's see if SweetLeef can pull this one off!

Back
Top Bottom