SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Thanks OMM! Couldn't be more excited right now.

We have to wait until the 5th to move in. But, today we are pretending that we need to be out by tomorrow. We're packing it all in. Except for 2 plates and 2 cups 2 set of silverware. As busy as we'll be for the next couple weeks we won't really need anything else. But we want to have everything set up to go come moving day.

I've never moved like that before. It's always been a scramble at the last minute throwing things into any box that has room. Not this time baby! Especially with needing to move the girls, this move needs to be well organized and smooth. It takes me a while to get the tent taken down and set back up, with everything else that needs to be moved too, I've gotta hit this just right :)

Well, I think I am going to give Pinky a little defol and go decently hard on Obama. She's just too damn bushy :)

Pics later. For real this time ;)

Hope all is well in your neighborhood grow room :high-five:

Alrighty then. Update time!!!!

So the girls are all looking and doing great! Getting big and happy.

Everybody got at least a little defol. Cerdito got the least with 5 or 6 leaves taken. Dreseny lost a couple more. Pinky gave a great deal and still has many. Obama got it the worst.

Whilst deploying the defol on PinkyGreen I found this little guy

20140913_170219.jpg

20140913_170334.jpg

Took him outside and got rid of the bud he was starting to use as a place to build a cocoon.

Well, I guess since we kinda did with the bug, lets start with PinkyGreen tonight.

She got a decently heavy defol tonight. I took off every "fan" leaf. Mostly just leaves that had stem you could see. I did not open up and dig into buds.

I will give her a week or so and then backbudding it is! I think she;s got at least 6 weeks to go. Frost has started!

Pre-defol
20140913_125507.jpg

Post-defol
IMG_20140913_182056.jpg
IMG_20140913_182405.jpg
20140913_194903.jpg

Dresney
lost her leaves that were growing between her 4 tops exposing all of her little buds to the light. Frost has started
20140913_192050.jpg

Cerdito
just lost a couple here and there, to uncover a couple of buds, nothing more. Frost has started
20140913_192103.jpg

Finally, Obama
She lost a lot of leaves tonight. I expect her to stall for a few days and then her buds should explode :) Really excited to see what she's going to do. No frost yet :)
20140913_125438.jpg
20140913_125445.jpg
IMG_20140913_182508.jpg

Pretty happy with the way things are running around here.

Hoping to drop seeds for for the basement grow in the next week or so!!

Hope all is great and green in your gardens :)

Great update & good job spotting the lil critter :)

Thanks Skunny! Glad I found him. There was a weird bunching of wilty leaves all stuck together when I opened them up he was was like "HEY!" and I was like "You're outta here, buster!"

In fairness to the little guy, Pinky did live outdoors before she was gifted to me, so he was there honestly. But now that we're indoors, he's gotta go!

Nice update killer job with those laddies.

Thanks Dusty!

Excellent Pictures and update SweetLeef!

I have to admit I'm really looking forward to seeing your new basement and what you're going to do with it...In no other place or context would I be "looking forward to seeing" anyone's basement LOL!

I know you're gonna do it up right!

:peace:

Thanks man! I am excited to see what I do with the basement too! I have a couple ideas of what I would like to do... Now it's just a matter of getting the ol lady to agree to it :)

If I can have my way, things will be stepped up significantly :)

What sort of environment do you expect in your basement? I know in my part of the world, basements are cold & damp so they'd need lots of work to be suitable as a grow room. I'm guessing your part of the world will be much different

Hey Skunny!

That's a good question. I'm not really sure what the answer is.

The house we are moving into is being moved out of by a co-worker of my girlfriend. He was growing in the basement while he lived there.

I expect cooler temperatures, slightly higher RH, but nothing crazy.... guess I'll find out soon enough :)

I think it will be fine though, the basement seemed rather dry for a basement, even in the summer :)

I'll probably add a space heater to the set up, because I like to be very warm where I am at. I will also add a humidifier/dehumidifier deepening on how the basement turns out.

Congratulations on your house SweetLeef!!!!!!!!!!

If it's been grown in before it must be ok & I'm sure you'll get it perfect :)

Awww, shucks Skunny,

You sure know how to make a guy blush :bigblush:

Congratulations on your house SweetLeef!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks 60 :high-five: I'd say were almost half way packed with 17.5 days to go, we're further ahead of the game then we ever have been. :)

Alright folks,

Update time, and this is the fun kind.

Not much to say about the ladies right now, except how excited about this run I am.

Dresney is getting huge! She's about a head shorter than pinky!

Cerdito is truly a beauty. I wish my camera could do these ladies justice.

Pinky is a lush, 4 more gallons today! She's absolutely beautiful. She get the backbudding tomorrow, me thinks!

Michelle Obama, man I love this plant. She is just getting started on budding and she's got quite a few bud sites. Her leaves are coming back with a vengeance! Check out the old time-y photo of Obama. Not sure how that happened, but I kinda like it :)

Thats all for words. Here are the girls in no particular order at all :)

I hope you enjoy your garden as much as I am enjoying mine :goof:

IMG_20140918_114855.jpg
IMG_20140918_114836-EFFECTS.jpg
IMG_20140918_114816.jpg
IMG_20140917_000323.jpg
20140918_114936.jpg
20140918_114929.jpg
20140918_114534.jpg
20140918_114525.jpg
20140918_114516.jpg
20140918_114419.jpg
20140918_114431.jpg
20140918_114451.jpg
20140918_114407.jpg
20140918_114348.jpg
20140918_114301.jpg

Looking awesome in your garden SweetLeef :bravo:

Thanks Skunny :high-five:

The girls are gorgeous! You are a good plant-daddy! Thanks for the update! :love::green_heart::blunt::green_heart::love:

Thanks sis! I try. I always worry they won't like me :laughtwo: So far though, so good!

Great photos Sweetleef! Ms Obama looks incredible! :clap:

Thanks Catman! I really like the way she is turning out. Cant wait until she starts putting on weight!

Those minty girls sure look good! :)

Thanks Jade! Speaking of minty, I think Elvis will be ready to leave Monday.

Back
Top Bottom