SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Quick Update!

The final three of this journal are coming down this sunday!

I'll do a more in depth look at this grow in the next few days or so, I just wanted to post some picks is all.

OBAMA
20141022_125131.jpg

Dresney
20141022_125138.jpg
20141022_125727.jpg

Cerdito
20141022_125144.jpg

Hope all is well in your tent :)

Alright.............................

Final update time! well, there will be a final weight and then a couple weeks after that a smoke report... But this is almost the end.

Friday night I was home and wicked tired. I needed to get up early the next day so a nap was out of the question, and since I had to work on Sunday, I decided to harvest. The three girls are all on the rack right now drying up.

Dresney was a really awesome little plant. Her buds are very dense and Frosty, and heavy from the looks of it She came in at 171.5 wet grams .
20141024_1855201.jpg
20141024_185420.jpg
20141024_185349.jpg

In my tired state I failed to get a final picture of Cerdito. I always do that. Anyway, Cerdito was also dense and frosty, runs in the family I guess :) Cerdtio came it at a very decent 85.9 wet grams.

I should get about 20z off of the sisters. Not bad to shabby :)

Michelle Obama. I dont know what else I could have done. I begged her forever, I trained her. She spent her entire life want for nothing. And she came out very small for the amount of time and energy I put into her. Oh well, that's a kush plant for you. She gave me 234.1 wet grams of what should be some primo smoke. If I'm lucky I'l just get 2oz off of her.

Should be a real nice 2 ounces though!
20141025_0016041.jpg

I'll be back soon with the final weigh in before curing them up!

:high-five:

The Real Final Post

So I wrote down the final weights on a little piece of paper, and lost said piece of paper. So here is the breakdown-ish.....

Cerdito was the smallest with just over 3/4oz

Obama came in at a disappointing second with just under an ounce. Ouch.

Dresney was the definite winner. With almost 1 1/3oz of super dense awesome nugs!

Cerdito and Dresney taste and smell very much alike. A lot like the thin-mint mother from which they came with a little more earth.

Obama tastes, smells and smokes just like a lady should. The dankest kush flavor. Mmm Mmm. I am glad I grew this plant even if she didn't perform like I had hoped.

Well, this journal I think has come to an end. I would like to thank all of you who have been reading along. I consider myself lucky to have had people of the caliber who have hung around this journal. I have learned much! This journal took more turns and changed more times than I could have dreamed of. Ces't la vie, I suppose. ;)

Thanks for sticking in there with me!

Please join me on my next journey already in progress
See How It All Began!,

Or, Jump Right In! Todays Update

Congratulations on your harvest and in becoming the third state to become a legal Marijuana State. :cheer::high-five::bravo::goodjob::slide::grinjoint:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom