Sweets Lemon Auto

SweetLeaf89

Whats up gang!!! Took a few weeks off and disappeared for a min but im back in the saddle again with my lemon auto. In the very beginning stages of germination. F’d up and lost a seed, accidentally dropped the little bastard and it vanished like a fart in a wind storm. So, 2nd seed germinated in less than 24hrs very surprised she popped that quick. Heres a quick overview of my setup. Not going to make this a lengthy thread, ill be in and out but ill keep things freshly updated.

2x2x4 tent
Quantum board by Horticulture lighting(thing kicks ass)
6” clip on fan
Small portable humidifier
Soil: Fox farms Ocean forest
5gallon smart pot
Ink birds temp and humidity controllers
4” exhaust fan and carbon filter
............ok think thats everything

I need to watch and learn. I have some lemon auto seeds coming in a week or two and I run MC.

:popcorn:
Awesome and welcome!!! This is my 2nd run ever so i will be continuing to learn myself with a little bit of knowledge from last grow. We will both be learning lol

I’m growing my first two autos right now, Ginger Punch, as a practice run of sorts (they were freebies). I ended up buying a bunch of autos a few weekends ago as part of the auto sale Seedsman is doing.

Are you running the newest version of Mega Crop? I am, since I just bought it a few weeks ago. They state it has more of their supplements and that you shouldn’t need anything else added. I did buy some of their other supplements as backups but I don’t plan on using them unless I absolutely need to. I just plan on following what MC and some of the other people on here suggest doing and just up the dosage when you see any signs of deficiencies.

I also forgot to throw in a congrats on the successful germination. :thumb:

I’m growing my first two autos right now, Ginger Punch, as a practice run of sorts (they were freebies). I ended up buying a bunch of autos a few weekends ago as part of the auto sale Seedsman is doing.

Are you running the newest version of Mega Crop? I am, since I just bought it a few weeks ago. They state it has more of their supplements and that you shouldn’t need anything else added. I did buy some of their other supplements as backups but I don’t plan on using them unless I absolutely need to. I just plan on following what MC and some of the other people on here suggest doing and just up the dosage when you see any signs of deficiencies.

I also forgot to throw in a congrats on the successful germination. :thumb:
Thank you!! The mega crop i am using now i got back in January. It worked wonderfully for me first time around. Never needed anything else besides water and light. But i am getting low so i will be ordering some more shortly. Also, it has been working great on my veggies that i am growing outside. I just measure up a few grams and water my plants and they are very happy and healthy. Going to have some big juicy tomatoes this year lol

There you are.:cheer:
:passitleft:

How shaky are your hands, try to pry both halves open and off with tweezers or pointed item. A couple drops of water maybe for some lubrication. Ive done this successfully but was thinking was going twitch and yank it right out of the dirt.
I read one person suggest covering with more soil and let it try and pull off on its own. Not sure how this works.

Back
Top Bottom