SweetSue Shows Off The GROWant GR480: More Light!

Love those glasses those make it alot nicer of a pic that's for sure also how long did u veg that Jamaican i believe it is for?

I flipped her at day 67 Jones.

High SweetSue,

I'm excited for you with that Carnival. Looks like she has a propensity for many colas. I was a little skeptical when you trimmed her to the ground. But now, she has so much potential. The GroWANT line seems to have a technology above the rest. She will be an interesting grow to finish!

IMG_81257.JPG

I love a great flux, and this is a truly lovely fluxing job, Sue. Skill and patience (with some great lights of course ;)) really pays off. :bravo:

I love a great flux, and this is a truly lovely fluxing job, Sue. Skill and patience (with some great lights of course ;)) really pays off. :bravo:

This one wasn't a flux Gee. I topped the clone and she grew more horizontal than verticle. In veg this was acceptable. In flower I want those tops right up ther under the light. This girl required some creative SweetSue cinching. :laughtwo:

The Carnival that's in the other tent is almost a flux, but only in the sense that I laid her out flat along the surface. A true flux I'd have stripped the branches out to the tips, or at least that's my understanding. I was thinking of Cajun and hiw he'd be proud of me if I made her as horizontal as I could in the beginning and then let the colas rise up like a joyful chorus.

That thought made me feel real nice. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hope all is well in ur world sue. How are the girls liking the xtra light? I notice mine are more perky now tht i set up the growant light in my tent they jus keep praying like no other lol

All's well Jones. I've been swamped though, and haven't been over to check out your light. As happy as my girls are I'm certain yours are just as pleased with the increased lumens. I'll be doing the next update on Sunday.

I'm subbed up for this one Sue....can't wait to see those flowers explode under those lights!!!!!!

Alright Scottay. :high-five: Make yourself comfy. :hug:

Weekly Update: Week Two - Monday, January 29, 2018

I'll do my best to make this a regular Monday event. I let the days get away from me with the last journal. :battingeyelashes: Lets take a look at the darlings, shall we?

Carnival 4.6 (Day 78) It's been 18 days since she had her last drink, the day she got transplanted. I took all the pins out yesterday, so she'll start growing verticle now.

IMG_84243.JPG

IMG_84255.JPG

Time to raise the lights.

IMG_84263.JPG

I gave away my good LED glasses, so until I get a better pair to use as a filter for the camera I'll be taking weekly shots outside the tent, something that everyone appreciates anyway. :battingeyelashes: The pair I have sits over my prescription glasses, so I'm more likely to use them when I'm in the tent, but because I can't get the camera lens right up against them they give too much glare as a filter. Be patient with me.

She's filled the pot, so there's no reason to keep her pinned down. I was trying to let the center catch up, but if that's gonna happen it'll be because I kept the others clipped back. Otherwise they'll join the second tier of buds.

IMG_84285.JPG

In Doc's soil and under the GROWant GR480. This is one hearty girl! :slide:

IMG_84296.JPG

The only pin left is holding down the aggressive apical tip.

IMG_84314.JPG

IMG_84345.JPG

IMG_84374.JPG

IMG_84385.JPG

Lots of healthy growth going on all over the plant.

IMG_843910.JPG

That'll be a good height for a couple days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_84426.JPG

I still have plenty of verticle space to play with.

IMG_84435.JPG

She's three weeks from flip.

IMG_84457.JPG

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 100, flip + 24) The first thing I noticed today was that the lights need raised to get light to the entire plant.

IMG_84115.JPG

She's got some trichomes beginning to express, at long last.

IMG_84124.JPG

The lights got pulled and rehung.

IMG_84145.JPG

While I had her out I grabbed some pictures to give you a better look. She seems so fragile until you lift her out of the tent. This is a strong plant!

IMG_84166.JPG

IMG_84175.JPG

IMG_84184.JPG

IMG_84196.JPG

IMG_84202.JPG

IMG_84233.JPG

I cinched her in a little closer to the pole too. Now she's getting better light coverage.

IMG_84225.JPG

IMG_8441.PNG

I'm pleased as punch with both tents. The girls appear to appreciate the increase in light power. All's well in the garden. :blunt:

Weekly Update: Week Two - Monday, January 29, 2018

I'll do my best to make this a regular Monday event. I let the days get away from me with the last journal. :battingeyelashes: Lets take a look at the darlings, shall we?

Carnival 4.6 (Day 78) It's been 18 days since she had her last drink, the day she got transplanted. I took all the pins out yesterday, so she'll start growing verticle now.

IMG_84243.JPG

IMG_84255.JPG

Time to raise the lights.

IMG_84263.JPG

I gave away my good LED glasses, so until I get a better pair to use as a filter for the camera I'll be taking weekly shots outside the tent, something that everyone appreciates anyway. :battingeyelashes: The pair I have sits over my prescription glasses, so I'm more likely to use them when I'm in the tent, but because I can't get the camera lens right up against them they give too much glare as a filter. Be patient with me.

She's filled the pot, so there's no reason to keep her pinned down. I was trying to let the center catch up, but if that's gonna happen it'll be because I kept the others clipped back. Otherwise they'll join the second tier of buds.

IMG_84285.JPG

In Doc's soil and under the GROWant GR480. This is one hearty girl! :slide:

IMG_84296.JPG

The only pin left is holding down the aggressive apical tip.

IMG_84314.JPG

IMG_84345.JPG

IMG_84374.JPG

IMG_84385.JPG

Lots of healthy growth going on all over the plant.

IMG_843910.JPG

That'll be a good height for a couple days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_84426.JPG

I still have plenty of verticle space to play with.

IMG_84435.JPG

She's three weeks from flip.

IMG_84457.JPG

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 100, flip + 24) The first thing I noticed today was that the lights need raised to get light to the entire plant.

IMG_84115.JPG

She's got some trichomes beginning to express, at long last.

IMG_84124.JPG

The lights got pulled and rehung.

IMG_84145.JPG

While I had her out I grabbed some pictures to give you a better look. She seems so fragile until you lift her out of the tent. This is a strong plant!

IMG_84166.JPG

IMG_84175.JPG

IMG_84184.JPG

IMG_84196.JPG

IMG_84202.JPG

IMG_84233.JPG

I cinched her in a little closer to the pole too. Now she's getting better light coverage.

IMG_84225.JPG

IMG_8441.PNG

I'm pleased as punch with both tents. The girls appear to appreciate the increase in light power. All's well in the garden. :blunt:

Looks beautiful Sue!! I just noticed while peeking at juju to adj the heater...heater doesent work and one of my galaxy hydro lights wasnt completely shutting off. Mostly blue light ....very faint .....maybe like a brightest ztar.....im thinking she will shrug off the 44*temps and no heat and another light disturbance by putting lots more frost on. If shes going to yield small.....shes gonn b potent. Lol

High Sue,

The carnival is a beautiful plant, and your growing is very entertaining. Love looking at those carnival leaves. Jamaica looks very sweet, also. Should have some really nice sativa smoke! You do make it interesting. Until next time.

Just so ya know......when I get stoned....I get gabby!! :volcano-smiley:

:laughtwo: I'm always gabby. Lol!

High Sue,

The carnival is a beautiful plant, and your growing is very entertaining. Love looking at those carnival leaves. Jamaica looks very sweet, also. Should have some really nice sativa smoke! You do make it interesting. Until next time.

I do my best to make it worth your while to come visiting Bode. It pleases me every once in a while when I notice it's working. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Until next time. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom