Sweets

Ok two we know of. Out of? 7///17///70///70,000///

I just like to,use math to,figure stuff out..

Sue I’m just ..curious as .a monkey . ... .
Of the ..approx. 10 million us citiczens ... being medically ... ? Supervised ..yeah that’s it..pee ..
All are addicts. They know of course as the supply to,date is endless. .
If you want to know if your addicted to opioids. Stop 100 % for 24 hours..completely.. ..of course take a small dose whenever you feel like it.. like shit.. your an addict.
It’s not at all your fault. Every human that ever ate ..oxycodone.. was addicted after a few weeks. Known or mostly unknown .supply didn’t stop.
Ok, say 1 in 1000 really is done. Stopping . That’s 10,000 us going to zero. 500 in each state. 250 in each major city. Not user in distress , legit withdrawal on purpose candaite. ....we’d hear about. Instead I turned the tv ina d was horrified to,hear the slanted opioid media.. they put 99.9% of the medically ...? Supervised quitters, on methodone .suboxone.. ..like really? Same source selling naloxcone ..narcam.. to over weight/ over eat/ huge market ...bastards../ the naloxocone will,drive off serotonin /dopamine balance. Killing appetite just like all of us here. . Disgusting..... oh do not take loperamide if you get the shits... it’s low grade opioid too... my...ooooooo.
Ok gtg

Sweets

Ok two we know of. Out of? 7///17///70///70,000///

I just like to,use math to,figure stuff out..

Sue I’m just ..curious as .a monkey . ... .
Of the ..approx. 10 million us citiczens ... being medically ... ? Supervised ..yeah that’s it..pee ..
All are addicts. They know of course as the supply to,date is endless. .
If you want to know if your addicted to opioids. Stop 100 % for 24 hours..completely.. ..of course take a small dose whenever you feel like it.. like shit.. your an addict.
It’s not at all your fault. Every human that ever ate ..oxycodone.. was addicted after a few weeks. Known or mostly unknown .supply didn’t stop.
Ok, say 1 in 1000 really is done. Stopping . That’s 10,000 us going to zero. 500 in each state. 250 in each major city. Not user in distress , legit withdrawal on purpose candaite. ....we’d hear about. Instead I turned the tv ina d was horrified to,hear the slanted opioid media.. they put 99.9% of the medically ...? Supervised quitters, on methodone .suboxone.. ..like really? Same source selling naloxcone ..narcam.. to over weight/ over eat/ huge market ...bastards../ the naloxocone will,drive off serotonin /dopamine balance. Killing appetite just like all of us here. . Disgusting..... oh do not take loperamide if you get the shits... it’s low grade opioid too... my...ooooooo.
Ok gtg

I turn around looking for you, and there you are my friend. :hug::hug::hug:

We have a member trying to quit too fast for my taste, and I'm hoping he takes my advice and posts either here or on the opioid tapering thread asking for help. I have to go to bed or I'd stay up. Not over this ear infection just yet and the body won't go anymore tonight.

I need all eyes and ears alert tonight if he comes calling. I don't want to tell his name, but I've encouraged him to reach out.

God Marc, what did they do to us?

I turn around looking for you, and there you are my friend. :hug::hug::hug:

We have a member trying to quit too fast for my taste, and I'm hoping he takes my advice and posts either here or on the opioid tapering thread asking for help. I have to go to bed or I'd stay up. Not over this ear infection just yet and the body won't go anymore tonight.

I need all eyes and ears alert tonight if he comes calling. I don't want to tell his name, but I've encouraged him to reach out.

God Marc, what did they do to us?
Sue we got screwed.

It tears my heart out to see such suffering. Heartless bastards.

Sue the taper won’t kill you.
The last step won’t kill you.

It’s the ‘’’last dose’’’ theory..

Once you jump off the cliff, to zero.. the first try.. you must take another bit of posion..
a fraction of the “last dose”.. your last taper.. needs to be a ..chirp down. In time frame.
Wtf right?
Ok 8 hours/ dose qid/ four a day in firg pig Latin ,,,
So sheathed it was 30/mg 8 hours..now only 30 mg /day or 10 mg every /8 hours//
Youmthen space last dose///8/12/14/18/24 etc.. long as you can without ..
I failed the last dose 2/3 times if you recall. Always less // they won’t re issue oPiods in low dose. So,you have to crush ahead of time, and parse a splinter.
Sue I got to past 24 hours several times, and .. took splinter.
24/ 28 36 then it stopped. I have the container with crushed morphine sulphate.
A 3o mg /split into. Pieces..
At that pints 18-36 hours between tiny doses. From 100/200 more a day..
Sue if you take your regular dose /8 hour 10/q0 /w0 mg. Once way into withdrawal..
That’s how they die. Well one way.. the bounce back after beginning the clear is ..well deadly. They hid that.
For us. You extend time. Increase thc/ ethanol anything. Eating , 1/10 doses// never at faster time periods. / so it’s a race...

Then you wake up and it like. A dream.. . ..you know the rest.

It tears my heart out to see such suffering. Heartless bastards.
Sue, I’d rather they cease production Nd we just all got it over with. As they are moving to continue with the responsible humans getting. Fucked .

Look.
Concerns over opioids (prescription painkillers) are becoming more and more evident in Lincoln County as they are elsewhere in the state.

Opioids are a type of narcotic pain medication. They can have serious side effects if used incorrectly.‘’’

Cut paste.from hilly billy county news...first lines....it gets so stupid.....
‘only the bad people ;;;inid. ‘’’get sick addicted...’’ it safe for some.. mrs Purdue... give her some.

Sue..fuck them and the they ,they are with..

They knew what they were doing. How could they even claim to not know? How can that possibly be any kind of response.

“We didn’t know.”

The hell they didn’t.

I have to find peace with it. I’m no good to you all angry. The answers don’t come in anger.

Damn! I haven’t cried like this since Cajun died.

He told me this could get rough. Lol! It’s not like he didn’t warn me to stay where it was quiet.

Oh mon ami......thank you. :love:

I'm good. I bounce back fast guys. Lol! All this training in deliberate joy wasn't for nothing, you know. :battingeyelashes:

The opioid tapering thread is a serious step to a better resolution for the victims..... God, I detest that term and all the judgement attached to it.

It's a start, and this community will do all it can to help each other. Nothing is insurmountable.

Ok, the joy levels are appreciably increased. Ahhhhh ..... survived another one. Lol!

Marc, I'm getting a thread up this weekend on Malawi style cob curing - coincidentally I have a Malawi harvest :slide: - but after that I think that survey deserves some focus. Give members a place to say "I made it through. You can too."

Now, I really have to go to bed. Lol!

I'm good. I bounce back fast guys. Lol! All this training in deliberate joy wasn't for nothing, you know. :battingeyelashes:

The opioid tapering thread is a serious step to a better resolution for the victims..... God, I detest that term and all the judgement attached to it.

It's a start, and this community will do all it can to help each other. Nothing is insurmountable.

Ok, the joy levels are appreciably increased. Ahhhhh ..... survived another one. Lol!

Marc, I'm getting a thread up this weekend on Malawi style cob curing - coincidentally I have a Malawi harvest :slide: - but after that I think that survey deserves some focus. Give members a place to say "I made it through. You can too."

Now, I really have to go to bed. Lol!
I laid down and felll out...busy. day.dinner..n opioid withdrawal. Chat..
perhaps some cathartic purge, via ....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..
Is good.

........ oil report...
no rso in dispensary.
The oil in no since recreational MJ, is turning to low cost thc.50-60 %., /grams 25-30 bucks,.
But it’s dirty .. folks you get oils off the trim . The shake. Your nose. Actual bud..
my oil is ..well commercial weed that’s not the best to smoke...and some ‘strawberry,tangle..just because.
It time to .. divert some tincture , to the evaporator. ,, I know the end product chocolate w/T is a very good thing.

Motivation for today’s withdrawal... oPiods eliminate all desires... life liberty pursuits..gone.
You can’t .. fuck.
You are already dead then.
Why continue?
Once at zero.. your erection will make a bar girl blush..

Have a great day...ooo rahhhhh

I laid down and felll out...busy. day.dinner..n opioid withdrawal. Chat..
perhaps some cathartic purge, via ....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..
Is good.

........ oil report...
no rso in dispensary.
The oil in no since recreational MJ, is turning to low cost thc.50-60 %., /grams 25-30 bucks,.
But it’s dirty .. folks you get oils off the trim . The shake. Your nose. Actual bud..
my oil is ..well commercial weed that’s not the best to smoke...and some ‘strawberry,tangle..just because.
It time to .. divert some tincture , to the evaporator. ,, I know the end product chocolate w/T is a very good thing.

Motivation for today’s withdrawal... oPiods eliminate all desires... life liberty pursuits..gone.
You can’t .. fuck.
You are already dead then.
Why continue?
Once at zero.. your erection will make a bar girl blush..

Have a great day...ooo rahhhhh

Semper Fi Bruh!!!!

Hi all. Interesting the discussion on opioids. Been doing my little grows and playing with alcohol extraction / tincture. Of late most active on this thread as regards methods:

Holy Tincture!

As to opioids the relevance is my aged mum. She has osteoporosis and a few other things. Has had a lot of back and leg pain to do with nerves in her back. Doctor has had her on opioids on and off. Morphine patches.

Anyhow, a few weeks ago she went into hospital for an operation on her back. Somewhat successful but there is no full cure for her condition. They kept her in for an extra week though as they found she had compacted bowel. Basically, extreme constipation that had been making her feel quite ill for weeks and could have had worse consequences if she had taken a fall or something. This is something that you can get as a "side effect" of mid-long term opioid use.

Upshot is that she has been using some of the tincture i made. She reckons a half dropper of the batch i gave her taken about an hour and a half before bed has about the same effect on the pain as taking Pandine Forte, and she sleeps well.

The sleeping well thing is something she appreciates as good sleep and rest makes everything else easier to deal with.

She's not giving up on the pills, but the cannabis tincture is something she appreciates.

If you have any infused oil Phil you can use some capsules as suppositories and it may make short work of the bowel problem. I'm glad she accepts the tincture. In my humble opinion any cannabinoids into a stressed system is a good thing.

If she decides to leave the opioids and the pain they create behind, or at least get the dose down we have a thread dedicated to that. You'll find the link at the top of my signature line. Taking the tincture at the same time as she takes the opioids will be more effective, so she can cut the opioid dose back a bit right there.

It doesn't take much cannabis to make a difference in doses.

By the way, welcome to our brainstorming playground for cannabis. Good to meet you, and hope to get to know you better. :hug:

Thanks again Shed! No rush. At this point it's being pushed off until at least tomorrow. I did do one FHO In the IP that seemed to turn our pretty good so was thinking something along the same lines which was blend up the plant matter in the IP with EVOO but if I remember correctly, I had to finish up the decarb on the stove with a hot oil bath.

:passitleft:

ween.... I feel like I let you down. Lol! How did the oil go?

Give members a place to say "I made it through. You can too."

I will be a cheerleader for this thread Sue, I know the hell of Opiate withdrawal, even decades later its as fresh as morning dew in my head and that's a good thing. What worked for me might not work for others, it's certainly not an exact science after all. Not everyone addicted to Opiates is in the same physical condition, what worked for me might kill an older or sick person. After four attempts to stop Opiates, I was finally successful. 40+ years later, I'm still winning, but just for today will I win. Opiate withdrawal was pure frickin' hell, and those memories have served me well in staying Opiate free four decades later. I fear sharing my exact method of cessation, it might or might not be a good method for everyone wanting to stop Opiates and reach zero. The addiction peeps I mentored were all young and relatively healthy, not always the case as folks age, genetics express disease, and injuries pile up. Anyone that reads this and is Opiate addicted and wants to quit has my complete sympathy, compassion and personal understanding. Only YOU can do this for yourself.Opiate addiction and withdrawal is something a human must experience to know truly understand, you can't know the deep dark hole until you live it, day after week after month. I know I can't experience creating a life in my body nor being a mother. I could never really know that experience (though I would if I could!), even though I did participate as a cheerleader throughout the months of creation and birth. Talk to other former Opiate addicts as often as you can, sharing your struggles with another that has walked in those woods does help.

Peace
Keith

Sue "ween.... I feel like I let you down. Lol! How did the oil go?"

Sue, you have me wanting a dislike button!
You let no one down!! :hug:

Peace
Keith

Hi Sue! No way you could let me down! You've done so much to help me! I actually finally got around to cooking it up today and just winged it because I was doing a bunch of stuff I don't really have exact details. The leaves were in a bag, sitting outside with temps below 34 for most of the time so they were still fresh. I just put them in the IP, filled it to the rim, turned on the soup/broth setting, added water and let cook for a while, probably an hour, I forgot about it, D'OH, all water had boiled off so I added more plus coconut oil about a cup or so, didn't measure, covered it back up and let it go for another hour or so, all water boiled off, I used a potatoe masher to squeeze the oil from the leaves, then used the mb2 filter thing to squeeze out as much as possible, I added the sunflower lecithin while still very warm and stirred it in, poured into a mason jar and now it's sitting in the snow. My better half licked the pot and got a nice buzz in about 30-45 minutes. I'll let you know how she winds up liking it, she usually puts some in her coffee.

Thanks Sue and InTheShed!

:passitleft:

Here are a couple pics of my girls from today.

Back
Top Bottom