I’ll have to admit that they look like hell now...
Untouched
49E6EADE-7025-4776-AF5F-B34114C731C8.jpeg

Touched
515C6A01-0A88-42BF-93E8-577C37C5F5F2.jpeg

Hiya SweetSue,

Happy New Year to you! My wish for you is to find the right place to live and grow carnival and dda unmolested!
Love your grinder. Close spires for a finer grind than mine.
May your bliss be high, and your spirit even higher.

Hiya SweetSue,

Happy New Year to you! My wish for you is to find the right place to live and grow carnival and dda unmolested!
Love your grinder. Close spires for a finer grind than mine.
May your bliss be high, and your spirit even higher.

Why thank you Bode. We share the same wishes. :hug: May everything you grow in the coming year be exactly what you desire. :battingeyelashes:

When I find this place we all know is somewhere in my future we'll dance the Dance Of Joy. Lol!

Happy New Year Sue.

Happy New Year Derbybud. :hug:

I stopped here to express frustration over having lost all the previous links....*sigh* but you two pretty much snapped me out of it. Thanks for that. :hug: :love:

The concern still exists.....I suppose this means I'll have to create all new tutorials. I have no patience to go down rabbit hole after rabbit hole looking for things I thought were safely deposited years ago.

And I haven't even started. How do I best protect all this information from being lost again? :straightface: Organization and centralization. Yep. That's what my Organizing SweetSue's Study Hall thread was supposed to accomplish. Lol! Some days I have to remind myself I do this for the fun of it. Lol! I'm so performance-driven that it can be difficult to let myself have a day when all I do is get high and binge watch something.

Talked myself into it. Two more episodes of The Bodyguard to the season's end. I'm going back in. :ciao:

Q
Why thank you Bode. We share the same wishes. :hug: May everything you grow in the coming year be exactly what you desire. :battingeyelashes:

When I find this place we all know is somewhere in my future we'll dance the Dance Of Joy. Lol!

Happy New Year Derbybud. :hug:

I stopped here to express frustration over having lost all the previous links....*sigh* but you two pretty much snapped me out of it. Thanks for that. :hug: :love:

The concern still exists.....I suppose this means I'll have to create all new tutorials. I have no patience to go down rabbit hole after rabbit hole looking for things I thought were safely deposited years ago.

And I haven't even started. How do I best protect all this information from being lost again? :straightface: Organization and centralization. Yep. That's what my Organizing SweetSue's Study Hall thread was supposed to accomplish. Lol! Some days I have to remind myself I do this for the fun of it. Lol! I'm so performance-driven that it can be difficult to let myself have a day when all I do is get high and binge watch something.

Talked myself into it. Two more episodes of The Bodyguard to the season's end. I'm going back in. :ciao:
can we help? Where was the information located? Link?

hiya SweetSue,

I put a 20gig removable hard drive in a usb port so I put info I want to keep through C: drive malfunction and death. Works great, at least for me, lol. Then I use notebook to make notes with and save on the removeable drive. Been through all that before, and found a solution. Then there's the cloud. I'm not sure it's safe either, though.

"Cannasavvy, post: 4268683, member: 328683"]Here is my first oil extraction in the instant pot. I left the buds whole. Its about one third jfx and two thirds crescendo 11 in mct coconut oil. 110 min at high pressure in a pyrex covered with foil. Now its cooling.
After working with this oil i can say it smells very toasty to me. I went with 110 minutes and i think ill reduce that to 100 min next time. It was a super easy and worry free process in the instant pot. i think with some personal preference refinements this will be my go to method. Especially with the pressure i didnt feel there was any need to bread down the buds. So that was streamlined as well.

Did anyone see that instant pot has come out with a sous vide function. Dangerous to my wallet.

Two batches of salve made from the instant pot whole bud oil.

The one on the left has beeswax and candelila wax. The one on the right is all beeswax. Otherwise they are identical. The all beeswax is much firmer and i think that is my favorite.

I've developed a preference for soy wax. It doesn't have the same risk of allergic reactions, is much easier to melt, and I feel like it absorbs into the skin better. Beeswax would be my choice if I wanted the additional skin barrier benefits.

Have you shared your recipe at Magnus' study hall. That's a mighty pretty presentation. :battingeyelashes:

Q

can we help? Where was the information located? Link?

It's scattered about Bobby. I'm helping a member with his first attempt at an infusion, and I had all those instructions with picture tutorials stored in our blog section for easy access. It's just something that I'll rebuild, and in the end it'll be a better resource for the community.
hiya SweetSue,

I put a 20gig removable hard drive in a usb port so I put info I want to keep through C: drive malfunction and death. Works great, at least for me, lol. Then I use notebook to make notes with and save on the removeable drive. Been through all that before, and found a solution. Then there's the cloud. I'm not sure it's safe either, though.

No computer Bode. All my work is iPhone or iPad driven.

"Cannasavvy, post: 4268683, member: 328683"]Here is my first oil extraction in the instant pot. I left the buds whole. Its about one third jfx and two thirds crescendo 11 in mct coconut oil. 110 min at high pressure in a pyrex covered with foil. Now its cooling.
After working with this oil i can say it smells very toasty to me. I went with 110 minutes and i think ill reduce that to 100 min next time. It was a super easy and worry free process in the instant pot. i think with some personal preference refinements this will be my go to method. Especially with the pressure i didnt feel there was any need to bread down the buds. So that was streamlined as well.

Did anyone see that instant pot has come out with a sous vide function. Dangerous to my wallet.

I have a sous vide machine, so I'm safe. Lol!

I’m looking for the best simple infused oil tutorials on the site to share with a member who’s completely naive about canna cookery. If anyone reading this knows of one, please let me know. Mine are lost in the data stream.

You need an instant pot for that though!

Here is my first crock pot infusion. I've changed things since then but it might be helpful:
Part 1
Part 2

Do you still make oil in a crock pot Shed? If so, what changes have you made? Do you by chance intend to make more anytime soon by this method? It’d be nice to see what the process looks like now, over a year later. If you do take lots of pictures. :battingeyelashes:

I have a small crock pot in the storage unit. I’d rather not have to go digging for it before the move. A picture tutorial on the process is in the future, but I want to hold off on it until I’m moved.

@BobbyZ, you’re right. The IP simplified the process so much it’s shocking. Lol!

This is interesting. Unfortunately I have never grown this CBD Dutch Treat. The rolled bud is putting out a lot of new leafy growth... Might be nothing?

Not touched:
2A8773AD-D20E-4458-9DC9-5AC3C511E0B5.jpeg

Hand rolled:
3D68265F-E626-437A-83DC-6F1E8075D2D2.jpeg
What's hand rolled mean????

I've grown that strain before, great medicine and made some great oils

Back
Top Bottom