They were roughing up more plants than you. Lol!

I haven’t gotten to sharing this yet, but I will later this evening. Thanks. :hug:

I know you have great info, but I'm so lost right now and I can't find anything at all with any simple searching..

Can anyone please post links to Sue's actual recipes for topicals - all if possible
Also recipes for CO cbd oil production
And also links and info regarding the best carrier oils for each purpose..

Please help me.. I know all this info is all here.. I have seen it all before.. and like a moron I forgot to bookmark them all... Now when I look to find anything I'm lost in so many pages it's insane..

Highya AussieGirl,

If you look in SweetSue's signature, there's links for her threads (with all her links there) and some others you might explore as well. Happy Hunting! Cheers

I know you have great info, but I'm so lost right now and I can't find anything at all with any simple searching..

Can anyone please post links to Sue's actual recipes for topicals - all if possible
Also recipes for CO cbd oil production
And also links and info regarding the best carrier oils for each purpose..

Please help me.. I know all this info is all here.. I have seen it all before.. and like a moron I forgot to bookmark them all... Now when I look to find anything I'm lost in so many pages it's insane..

The Study Hall is more a brainstorming session without end than anything, and it can be overwhelming. Lol! :hug:

My personal topical recipe is simple.

* 2 cups infused grape seed oil (substitute other oils as you desire), made with 16 grams of bud (1 gram:1oz)

* 200 grams soy wax flakes

* essential oils to cover the smell and add medicinal value

1. Combine oil and wax and microwave for 90 seconds (any longer at 30 second shots) until wax is melted.
  2. Add essential oils as needed or desired. I think I add between 10-15 drops for every cup of oil used, but that part’s so variable.
  3. Pour into containers and allow to set. Setting goes faster in the fridge.

I have a couple tutorials for this method, one for making the oil in an Instant Pot, and the other for the body butter itself.

Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

Basic Body Butter: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

As to the making of CO with CBD, I’m assuming you mean concentrated cannabis oil? In the Basic Links post there’s a link to Motoco’s tutorial on making CCO. He laid it out in great detail.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for stepping in to help @Bode. :hug:

They were roughing up more plants than you. Lol!

I haven’t gotten to sharing this yet, but I will later this evening. Thanks. :hug:
Chopped results! Here are two main colas from separate plants. One got roughed up and the other is untouched. I’m pleased and will do it again with my sativas.

o_O
Thanks for abusing your plant for us Bobby! Amazing difference.
Big time results you got Bobby. So sativa's can take the abuse and make good of it. Nice to know
I am so going to try this when the opportunity presents itself.

I know... This changes everything!!! You can even experiment with one decent bud spot. I did it early in flower when they looked like string beans. It feels so wrong and takes courage when they are so young and fragile looking. It’s like it unlocks potential fibers in that area of the plant. It didn’t do much for a White Widow, so proceed at your own risk.

Haha, my memory is dyslexic! Thanks OlMedUser :high-five:!

More than welcome WeenMeOff. Weening myself off a 50 year tobacco habit atm so your name is a good omen I hope. ;)

I've never heard them referred to as bovine derived before. Wondering if that means they are only made from cow collagen where any old collagen would do. I scored a 1lb bag of '00' caps a couple years ago for $60 from health food store lady who was moving down the road. Huge discount! Weighed 100 of them then extrapolated to figure there was over 6000 caps in that bag. Have about half left

Same stuff my mom made her jelly molds from at Xmas anyhow. :)

I did a few bud sites last night. I'm trying to see the difference on just one plant. And the fact i don't have but one plant in flower right now. Damn males.
That sucks. Did you post any pictures in your journal? I’d like to watch... I’ve got two indicas that just went to the flower room. They have no clue what’s coming.:eek:

Chopped results! Here are two main colas from separate plants. One got roughed up and the other is untouched. I’m pleased and will do it again with my sativas.

Trying to figure out what experiment you tried on those plants. Was looking for a link to the grow in your sig but nada. Is there a grow journal I can check out?

:peace:

Trying to figure out what experiment you tried on those plants. Was looking for a link to the grow in your sig but nada. Is there a grow journal I can check out?

It was in this thread if go back 1 page you can find earlier references.

More than welcome WeenMeOff. Weening myself off a 50 year tobacco habit atm so your name is a good omen I hope. ;)

I've never heard them referred to as bovine derived before. Wondering if that means they are only made from cow collagen where any old collagen would do. I scored a 1lb bag of '00' caps a couple years ago for $60 from health food store lady who was moving down the road. Huge discount! Weighed 100 of them then extrapolated to figure there was over 6000 caps in that bag. Have about half left

Same stuff my mom made her jelly molds from at Xmas anyhow. :)

I hope so too! Best of luck kicking the habit! I quit almost 20 years ago and itwas one of the best things I've done. Drinking lots of cold water helped. I also put a bunch of butts in a jar with a little water and would smell it each time I had the urge, yuk.

:passitleft:

I gathered them over time and decided on my personal favorites and what seems most effective. The freezer is great for storing any exotic oils you may not use quickly. Most oils freeze very well.
There is so much we dont know. I like lecithin in topicals for the skin feel it contributes and just a little (3%) can keep the salve more spreadable. Do we really know bioavailability wont be improved topically with lecithin? We still want to absorb the cannabinoids as effectively as possible. I have decided to add lecithin to all my oil batches for simplicity and convenience. One bottle of lecithin lasts me a LOOONG time and its relatively cheap and im pretty sure its not hurting anything, so im going to keep at it.

You are so far advanced from what I've been doing for years and I'll for sure be stalking your old posts and anything new.

People like you and SweetSue etc, etc do some incredible work expanding our knowledge about the best ways to utilize all the potential that is in pot and so many other natural cures. Cures that keep being taken over by greedy corporations that couldn't care less about us unless we are investors in their quest to please their shareholders.

As an old dude I'm dealing with prostate issues now and will be getting an MRI about a month from now to see what's going on with that. Any insights about how to process rock-hard Saw Palmetto berries so I can encapsulate them? I bought a bag of raw, dried berries and a new coffee grinder to powder them but it's like grinding stones. Only did enough to fill 100 '00' caps and the inside of the grinder bowl looks like the dimples on a golf ball and I think I need hearing protection. :D

I picked up some prostate pills from my health food lady today but $50/mth is a bit much for one supplement. I figured they had enough of the ingredients I was looking for to fill the bill before I get that MRI. Prostate Therapy from NU Life.

I've been taking Zinc/copper tabs for years and haven't eaten junk foods for decades tho am a sugar junkie. Just bought some stevia for my coffee but meh. :(

I'll be 65 in October and damned if I'll get on the med/surgery carousel like so many of my age. Not taking any pharma meds at all and only an aspirin once a month or so when my joint pain spikes. My CBD cocobudder works great for my arthritis.

Back
Top Bottom