Dave, the night sweats may be because she’s taking them too close to bedtime. Try backing off about an hour and see if that helps.

These were made with CCO, and it may be the increased concentration hitting too hard at the wrong time in the sleep cycle.

Dave, the night sweats may be because she’s taking them too close to bedtime. Try backing off about an hour and see if that helps.

These were made with CCO, and it may be the increased concentration hitting too hard at the wrong time in the sleep cycle.

Since 2 didn't seem to do more then make her drowsy, Do you think she should start with 3 or 4, just earlier?

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Keep them coming. We will find something that works.:circle-of-love::peace:

A teaspoon is approx 5ml or just over 5 00 capsules
A 000 capsule is 1.37ml

I'd go with capsules. Easy to use, very Mobil and travel friendly

It's what I use

I haven't dealt with capsules yet. What is the best way to fill them when you are making a bunch? I could probably infuse oil at a higher level and need less. The CCO option just seemed better, but maybe not for her. :circle-of-love::peace:

This is what I use

Tray is fantastic and that curved tip saringe is perfect

I know it's only a small amount but the sugar in the gummies could wind up keeping her up....?

You never answered what made traveling with the oil hard. Seems to me that you should try to stick with what works.

:passitleft:

The reason was she thought she would have to take too many capsules. If I can infuse at a much higher rate, I may be able to cut the number of capsules. If I can make the Coconut oil using CCO, that shouldn't be to bad. I am not sure if it is the CCO that caused the reaction since I have never made her oil with CCO before.:thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

Your original method did not involve capsules but a spoon full on a cracker but you said there was an issue with traveling. Now I can see possible issues with flying but nothing you wouldn't have the same problems with other methods. Keep the oil in a jar and put on a cracker as needed. I still am not following what the travelling issue is.

Good on you for helping her! :high-five:

Your original method did not involve capsules but a spoon full on a cracker but you said there was an issue with traveling. Now I can see possible issues with flying but nothing you wouldn't have the same problems with other methods. Keep the oil in a jar and put on a cracker as needed. I still am not following what the travelling issue is.

Good on you for helping her! :high-five:

She is afraid of flying with a Jar of infused oil. That is it in a nutshell. Caps would work If I can get the dose right. I thought the gummies would be perfect. Keep the ideas coming. We will figure something out the works for her that she can feel comfortable with. :circle-of-love::peace:

She is afraid of flying with a Jar of infused oil. That is it in a nutshell. Caps would work If I can get the dose right. I thought the gummies would be perfect. Keep the ideas coming. We will figure something out the works for her that she can feel comfortable with. :circle-of-love::peace:

CBD is an alerting cannabinoid. It may simply be that making them from CCO is effecting her system differently. I’d try the earlier dose, if she’s game.

It’s nerve wracking flying with meds. You sweat it out the entire time until security clears you. Gummies sound like the ticket.

Hey, have you tried chocolate bars?

OK, got it, thanks! Too bad she/we have to worry about that but can travel with all sorts of terrible Meds. I saw that the NFL may be removing MJ from their substance abuse list, that is long overdo!

Well.... that’s wonderful news!

CBD is an alerting cannabinoid. It may simply be that making them from CCO is effecting her system differently. I’d try the earlier dose, if she’s game.

It’s nerve wracking flying with meds. You sweat it out the entire time until security clears you. Gummies sound like the ticket.

Hey, have you tried chocolate bars?

Type 2 Diabetes is an issue too. The amount of sugar in 3 or 4 gummies is not bad, but a bar? I am not sure. I have not made and "chocolate bar" edibles before. I think dosing 60-90 minutes before bed may be the next thing we try. If 2 only made her drowsy, do you think an earlier "loading" dose of 3 earlier would work?:circle-of-love::peace:

The OO caps work well for you? What are you filling them with? Biobombs?:circle-of-love::peace:
Not sure what a biobomb is

I do infused grape seed oil about same ratio as you, 1/1 or about 6gr to 4oz of oil...ish

I did find my Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC at 1 pill isn't enough, but the Amnesia Haze or other pure sativa even a half full capsule is good

Next try I'll do two capsules of the Blue Balls

OK, got it, thanks! Too bad she/we have to worry about that but can travel with all sorts of terrible Meds. I saw that the NFL may be removing MJ from their substance abuse list, that is long overdo!

Interesting indeed

Don't they have tests, for say, a player day of so he hasn't smoked????

Team wise is all ya need.. don't want yer QB lit up on Jack Herer 2 hrs before the game

:headbanger::laugh::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::laugh::lot-o-toke:

Not sure what a biobomb is

I do infused grape seed oil about same ratio as you, 1/1 or about 6gr to 4oz of oil...ish

I did find my Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC at 1 pill isn't enough, but the Amnesia Haze or other pure sativa even a half full capsule is good

Next try I'll do two capsules of the Blue Balls

BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick :lot-o-toke::circle-of-love::peace:

Interesting indeed

Don't they have tests, for say, a player day of so he hasn't smoked????

Team wise is all ya need.. don't want yer QB lit up on Jack Herer 2 hrs before the game

:headbanger::laugh::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::laugh::lot-o-toke:

Haha, he could be as stoned as he wants as long as he throws the ball wel, ha!

You may or may not be aware of the real issue which is the number of players with injuries and become addicted to opioid based pain killers is pretty high while some players that actually find relief in MJ get suspended and even wind up retiring very young because of it.

One of the concerns the league has is that free agents will only consider teams in legal states, ha!:rofl:

Haha, he could be as stoned as he wants as long as he throws the ball wel, ha!

You may or may not be aware of the real issue which is the number of players with injuries and become addicted to opioid based pain killers is pretty high while some players that actually find relief in MJ get suspended and even wind up retiring very young because of it.

One of the concerns the league has is that free agents will only consider teams in legal states, ha!:rofl:
Oh trust me I know

I'm a football junkie and , obviously, understand the benefits of Cannabis and injuries and possibly brain healing

Back
Top Bottom