Highya DaveGroomer,

I do an infused EVOO at 1 3/4 strength ( 14 g/ 1/4 cup of oil). I make a 2 cup batch with 112 g (4 oz) usually. Dose for me is about 2/3 tsp. I use it for an energy boost during the day. However, I have no experience with indica strains. Sounds like you already are inclined to increase the strength already. That was my suggestion. Hope you find a solution. Cheers

Highya DaveGroomer,

I do an infused EVOO at 1 3/4 strength ( 14 g/ 1/4 cup of oil). I make a 2 cup batch with 112 g (4 oz) usually. Dose for me is about 2/3 tsp. I use it for an energy boost during the day. However, I have no experience with indica strains. Sounds like you already are inclined to increase the strength already. That was my suggestion. Hope you find a solution. Cheers

I have some oil made with Bruce Banner. 1ml in my coffee in the AM and I am ready to go!!! Bruce Juice!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Bruce Juice. :rofl:

Is that made with 1 gr:1 oz?

I have some oil made with Bruce Banner. 1ml in my coffee in the AM and I am ready to go!!! Bruce Juice!!:circle-of-love::peace:

No. This is a batch of MAJOR strong stuff. Reject oil from my first gummie attempt. It was made at 4g / oz. Unfortunately, it has a strong "weedy" smell that it imparted to the gummies. That's why I switched to using cco. You don't smell it or taste it in the gummies. So why waste good oil.
:Rasta::circle-of-love::peace:

Anyone here have any information on treating Ménière's disease ?

Positive pressure eruption uses a camera (such as Meniett®) that is placed in the outer ear to create a low pressure pulse (microtight) sequence. These pulses should be transmitted to the vestibular system of the inner ear and affect the inner ear pressure. The device was suggested as a second choice therapy for Menier's disease. In order to be able to use the device, a drainage pipe (inlet) is required to be installed in the patient through the drum.
What I do not know about Cannabis. I believe they can help somehow
:green_heart::green_heart:

Hi all,

Anyone here have any information on treating Ménière's disease ? Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

How on earth did you sneak in here behind my back Chew? :hug: Good to see you, and how wonderful to have Oldbear ready with a decent link. :hug:

Care to share any particulars?

From marajuanadoctors.com:

3. Meniere’s disease: An excessive buildup of fluid in the inner ear causes Meniere’s disease. People with this condition may experience intense vertigo episodes that last a long time. No definitive cause is known for Meniere’s disease, but it is connected with viral inner ear infections, head injuries, allergies and genetics.

This wasn’t a site I’d go to for guidance - there’s actually a point where cannabis is referred to as “pot” :straightface: - but they did list the symptoms of vertigo, and they can certainly be treated with cannabis:
- headache
- nausea and vomiting
- abnormal or jerking eye movements
- anxiety and depression

Make use of a topical at every opportunity. It’d be helpful for keeping down headache and nausea for sure.

I’ll pull out my books in the morning and see if there’s anything more concrete Chew.

I wonder if a topical ear drop would help? Just tossing it out there.:circle-of-love::peace:

Not a bad idea Dave. I’d try EVOO. At room temp it’ll be viscous enough to flow nicely. I’ve used drops made with EVOO and garlic to treat ear infections.

None of my research books even mentions cannabis in relation to treating anything in the auditory canal. We’re tracking into new territory. Be careful about cleanliness, but other than the standard cautions about cross-contamination I don’t see how any either the EVOO or the cannabis would be problematic.

How on earth did you sneak in here behind my back Chew? :hug: Good to see you, and how wonderful to have Oldbear ready with a decent link. :hug:

Care to share any particulars?

Hey Sue,
Long time no speak x

It’s a condition my Dad has just been diagnosed with. And you know me, keen to avoid the pharmaceutical junk. He looses he balance non stop all day. Sometime he hits the floor. I’m keen to look into ways to help relieve his symptoms as the drugs he’s been give had some horrible side effects. I’ll go back now and read all posts. Thanks so far to all :)

“While C8 was not in existence a century ago, it is now found in over 99 percent of American blood samples, according to analysis from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).1 This chemical has been found in newborn babies, umbilical cord blood and breast milk. Many animals have suffered the consequences as the chemical is ubiquitous in the environment and does not degrade. In fact, scientists expect it will remain on the planet well after humans are all gone.”2

I recently watched the documentary “The Devil We Know”, a chilling tale that explains why babies are now born with C8 in their umbilical cords. :straightface:

I find myself wondering what the ECS can do to overcome the complications that come with walking around with the major ingredient for Teflon in our blood? I don’t put anything past this system.

We haven’t mentioned the fact that we all have Roundup in our systems too.

Evolution? :battingeyelashes:

Hey @SweetSue or anyone

I have been enlightened on CBD and sleep issues

I want to make infused oil with CBD, using Candida flower which is about a 20/1 CBD/THC

I know someone had a calculator, maybe I have it on my computer

I've seen doses recommend of hemp CBD oils of anywhere from 30mg to 100mg, but that's a LOT of infused oil to get 30mg/dose

Anyone have any insight into this

Graciass

Chris

Hey @SweetSue or anyone

I have been enlightened on CBD and sleep issues

I want to make infused oil with CBD, using Candida flower which is about a 20/1 CBD/THC

I know someone had a calculator, maybe I have it on my computer

I've seen doses recommend of hemp CBD oils of anywhere from 30mg to 100mg, but that's a LOT of infused oil to get 30mg/dose

Anyone have any insight into this

Graciass

Chris

Oldbear has a calculator that I used to have a link to, but it’s been misplaced. Ask him. :battingeyelashes:

That’s the study that’s raising the stink about cannabis and psychosis. There may be something to it, but having studied cannabis and the ECS these few short years it occurs to me that they completely missed the mark by focusing on THC.

Terpenes people. It’s the terpenes that direct the signaling of the cannabinoids. I’d almost bet my life that never occurred to anyone involved in running this study.

Back
Top Bottom