Sorry Amy but I use a teaspoon per cup not tablespoon. That's one that's been bounced around a bit.
Oops! I always read that wrong, lol!
I’ve wondered about that. I’d originally thought tablespoon, and I think that’s what sue does. But then saw someone else use only a teaspoon, so started using less. Then Sue presented me more reason to go back to using 1tblsp - I don’t remember what that was tho! :laughtwo:

Highya SweetSue,

I have a question I know you can answer, and that's why I came to you. Can one infuse coconut oil with ground cannabis like olive oil? I'm assuming yes, but wanted to check with you for any caveats. You Rock, Sweetie! Welcome home. Cheers :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

WooHoo! JB, you old dog. Welcome back to the fold. :hug::hug::hug:

Ok... I’ll admit it lit those warm fires around my happy heart to hear you’re still busily preparing healing oils and using them to enhance your daily life. :slide:

It’s good to hear from you again. I’ll still be here years from now. I have no plans of walking out the virtual gates. This is my family. :circle-of-love:

Great! Hugs! I was so glad to see you are still engaged here and helping the masses, and that you didn't let Dale passing take you out of the game of life. Solid! A new house huh? A change of scenery is usually a good thing, it keeps our perspectives fresh and non-complacent. Yes, I've been busy with life and all that it has to offer, never any moss growing on my ass. So I did a search on here and see you are in the hot humid south now? Wow, I remember you spent several years in your youth in Texas, but the central Gulf Coast is a whole new level of hot and sticky. I hope you still like it say in September. Gotta run, but hope to be back around soon.

JB

Struggling to keep up with this thread. I’m in the bush on a phone and at the edge of the cell tower.

Archie this will come in stages. Mash made from crumbled bud can be added to any soup salad stew sauce. Often I’ll just eat some. Also in any desert type of baking.
Thanks again for the wisdom Oldbear. I’ll start keeping the mash around for other uses.
Precisely! :high-five: Nice little catch tray...I can see it now! I will be able to make my own dry-sift really well :)
Can’t be terribly hard. I’m sure I got some wood around this wood shop...

I actually ran it last night for 2 hours but feel asleep lmao. So it sat over night then when I got up i ran it again for an 1 and a half hours. I then added 3 or 4 teaspoons roughly of sunflower lecithin an ran again 2 hours so hopefully it still works out Haha.

:D I will follow up with you elsewhere - and take further discussion of it out of the study hall ;)

You can keep it here, if you’d like. It’d be a way to sift buds, so it’s incredibly appropriate to follow it through here. Before we make oil we need to either extract or disengage the trichomes. :battingeyelashes:

You can keep it here, if you’d like. It’d be a way to sift buds, so it’s incredibly appropriate to follow it through here. Before we make oil we need to either extract or disengage the trichomes. :battingeyelashes:
Good enough for me :Namaste:

I made more oil today. I ground up a little over half an ounce. 15.2grams if memory serves.
This time I did two runs of the same herb to fully extract as much as possible. Each run had just enough to cover the herb which was about a quarter cup of EVOO each run possibly less.
I had just slightly over 1/4 cup when done and I filled 00 capsules.
This was essentially double my last dosage. I took two capsules and the effect is very nice. At one point I thought maybe I should have had only one lol.
Cheers Sue!

Today Doob and I are planning a couple experiments with pressed rosin. He has a quantity of CBD buds he purchased from the internet, a delicious-smelling strain with orange tones.

The plan is to do a dab and follow it with a couple hits of th CBD flower to find out how effective this method really is to counter euphoria.

Then we’ll do another dab, because it’s wrong to strip me of euphoria and then leave me hanging. :laughtwo:

As long as we’re pressing rosin I’ll have him do a wee bit more and try the belly button tomorrow morning. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a mini forge at home

I have my own home! :yahoo:

and I can use it in my new bathroom, which should have excellent ventilation to the roof, removing any concerns that the neighbors will be alerted to my activities. I’ll continue exploring the belly button avenue once I get settled from my trip to Phoenix.

@Oldbear, I assume that was decarbed materials? I’m not trying a balanced ratio, I’m shooting for high THC. Doob has a Nova Lift, so we can decarb the rosin before I try tomorrow.

What I'm using is a purchased oil with 25mg thc and 30 mg cbd per mg of oil. All lab tested.

What I'm using is a purchased oil with 25mg thc and 30 mg cbd per mg of oil. All lab tested.

Thanks Oldbear. We didn’t get any pressed to try this with, but I’ll be pressing some myself once I get settled into my new home.

I having some CBD buds sent that’re 17%, and I plan to balance it with Carnival, which should be about the same in THC. Unfortunately, my zip code excludes me from purchasing anything lab tested.

:thumb:

I was also meaning the conversation about getting it to me, if we were to embark on such a project.

Will certainly keep the build convo here now that you’ve highlighted it’s relevance :) :nerd-with-glasses:

Conradino does a lot of single-pass dry-sift so i will ask him about micron sizes for a screen. Apparently not all “equivalent” micron sizes are created equal - meaning that 100micron can actually be a different size in different countries. I heard this from a reputable source built havent looked into it myself for a while.

Back
Top Bottom