Thanks, Sue. So, if the capsules I currently take are approximately 13 mg of THC altogether, does that mean that one gummy will be equal to most of that if I use 10 grams of Carnival and will be equal to 20 mg per gummy if I use 20 grams of Carnival?

How many ml in a gummy? My molds are conveniently close to 1ml each.

FWIW, here's what I came up with using your numbers (assuming that the weight it post-decarb):
23% THC
1% CBD
20 grams buds
118ml oil + 118ml oil
80% efficiency (probably a bit high for 3 hours in a crockpot, but what the heck)

Gives you:
15.6 mg/ml THC
0.7 mg/ml CBD

Using 17% THC, you end up with 11.5 mg/ml THC and 0.68 mg/ml CBD. How big the dose is depends on the size of the gummy!

So, the gummies are made. I ended up with 274 grams of gummies. I had purchased 3 gummy bear silicone moulds but ended up having to use the 2 chocolate moulds and the peace sign ice cube tray for all the excess. :laughtwo:

So, Felonious and I have figured out that each gram of gummy contains approximately 7.25 mg of THC using 20% THC as the base.

One of the peace signs equals 17 grams all on its own. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm planning on taking 3 grams worth in an hour or so. And, Felonious is going out to get my annual treat of chicken wings and onion rings and garlic bread. It's not terribly healthy but I only eat it once a year so I'm not worried.

And, then I'll probably pass out around 9 p.m., late night owl that I am. ;)

Happy New Year, Friends! And, thanks for all your help. Sorry if this was the wrong place to post my questions but I knew that both Shed and Sue would answer me here. :Namaste:

:hug::love::hug::circle-of-love::hug::love::hug:

So how’s the buzz progressing?

SO I make coco for oral ingestion. Alcohol extraction with oil bath evaporation and decarb. Can I use this decarbed cco to vape also? I realize i don’t have to decarb weed to smoke but I wonder about using some of my decarbed cco to vape. Isn’t that double decarbing? Haha Is that ok? Don’t know,that thought just hit me

Double decarbing is promoted in this room Kapn. :laughtwo:

I discovered a few years back that I get higher with decarbed buds than I do with undecarbed. We just don’t really know yet what to do with that information without some testing to see what’s actually happening. Lol!

Ah ha,! Yes I like to decarb at least once :hookah:,just wasn’t sure about twice:hookah::hookah:.thanks, love this Cannabis community! Processing right now in fact !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    868.5 KB · Views: 24
I've been smoking decarbed Girl Scout Cookies lately and I can attest to it still being potent stuff. :battingeyelashes:

Honestly, it never even occurred to me that something that's already decarbed couldn't be smoked. :laughtwo:

Today, I've taken 23 grams worth of Carnival gummies.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Holding pristine lab glass makes me giddy! lol Ahh it's the little things :)

I'll use this with a buchner filter and vacuum pump to winterize my oil. I wanna collect the fats/oils, etc and use it for other products, like to standardize consistency of rosin and for creams and/or whatever else grabs my fancy :)

0118201622.jpg

Holding pristine lab glass makes me giddy! lol Ahh it's the little things :)

I'll use this with a buchner filter and vacuum pump to winterize my oil. I wanna collect the fats/oils, etc and use it for other products, like to standardize consistency of rosin and for creams and/or whatever else grabs my fancy :)

0118201622.jpg

Good Lord Brian, you make my heart beat faster. :laughtwo:

I've been smoking decarbed Girl Scout Cookies lately and I can attest to it still being potent stuff. :battingeyelashes:

Honestly, it never even occurred to me that something that's already decarbed couldn't be smoked. :laughtwo:

Today, I've taken 23 grams worth of Carnival gummies.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I think you need to make some suppositories and give them a try HashGirl. I’m still in amazement as to how effectively they melted the pain throughout my body all day long yesterday. I might try another to get me to relax enough to get back to sleep. :cheesygrinsmiley:

All day long I kept wondering what relief you’d gain from trying them yourself. I can send you a couple forms from the batch bought so you can try.

I have to get back to bed.

Question of the day: Is there a minimum dose at which THC has been found to be ineffective? I recall Dr. Sulak mentioning patients that responded to as little as 1 mg.

I think it depends on the person. Personally, 1g is ineffective for me. :battingeyelashes:

When I was doing my protocol I ended up doing 3 grams a day, first in the morning, then around 2 pm and 8 pm
I slept a lot during those few months.

When I was doing my protocol I ended up doing 3 grams a day, first in the morning, then around 2 pm and 8 pm
I slept a lot during those few months.

I bet! Today we’d be suggesting suppositories. Whew! I stand amazed at the tolerances the human body will demonstrate. If I have to make that big a jump in doses I’d sure be thankful it was cannabis I was playing with.

1:30 in the morning. The battery in the iPad is down to 36%. I can’t keep my eyes open much longer. Been writing most of the day, and can’t seem to stop. Lol!

It’s good to be back in the saddle again. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom