I do indeed. My oil is about 7mg/ml of THC and without CBD alongside it, my friend has had effects from 2 drops of it. Alongside .5ml of CBD oil (also about 7mg/ml), the same THC dose treats a depression and anxiety nexus very well :) So that’s 3-4mg CBD alongside .35mg THC. Difference is felt when the CBD dose is taken alone.
:Namaste:

I do indeed. My oil is about 7mg/ml of THC and without CBD alongside it, my friend has had effects from 2 drops of it. Alongside .5ml of CBD oil (also about 7mg/ml), the same THC dose treats a depression and anxiety nexus very well :) So that’s 3-4mg CBD alongside .35mg THC. Difference is felt when the CBD dose is taken alone.
:Namaste:

Gosh.... reading stuff like this just makes my heart go putter-pat. :laughtwo:

Love you Amy. :hug:

@Bucudinkydow and I have struck up a conversation about microdosing ground decarbed bud. He’s had lots of experience with doing so, but finds himself stymied over finding a way to get a consistent dose.

Weighing may be an option, if a scale is available, in which case it’s a matter of finding the weight that brings the most consistency across strains and phenotypes, a major hurdle, I know, but we’ve tackled bigger challenges.

96F4B748-6F93-4BE5-9045-0A87E91755EE.jpeg

Up to now he’s been wetting a finger and dipping into the decarbed and powdered buds, the same inefficient way I do with cobs. :laughtwo: I can attest to the inconsistent experiences one gets from such a casual approach. Lol!

We’re hoping to engage some members in some experimentation. I’d like to see what we can come up with along the lines of some general guidelines for this dosing method.

Anyone game? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Weighing the powdered bud is the only way I’d say and I have found that you need a really good quality scale to get consistently accurate measurements of small weights.

I know it’s not exactly helpful, and I know you lose a bit with oil infusions, but this is exactly the reason I like to use the oils for medicinal dosing. Once you have the batch made, you just know the dose is going be consistent. And batch to batch can stay pretty consistent with the same methods and strain.

Works for me! I sense tho that @Bucudinkydow might be seeking to avoid an oil making process, and that’s fair enough too.

Maybe if its really fine and well mixed a little measuring spoon would work?

You could reduce your bud to rosin and mix it in that way.

Works for me! I sense tho that @Bucudinkydow might be seeking to avoid an oil making process, and that’s fair enough too.

Maybe if its really fine and well mixed a little measuring spoon would work?

To my understanding he was more concerned about the loss of quality that might be going on with all the processing. What he’s doing is the epitome of KISS. Nothing but decarb and grinding.

Something like this?
rBVaI1kK6xuAcJkgAAFtJn-BmyY793.jpg

Those are beautiful! Got a link?

You could reduce your bud to rosin and mix it in that way.

We’re trying to be low production, even no production, other than grinding. Lol!

I agree with Amy, a good scale is the way to go if you’re trying to control doses with the powder.

I like Shed’s idea about mixing it with oil, but then you don’t get consistent doses like you will with an infusion.

So far a good scale and some trial and error seems to be the best bet.

I'll keep this from being a hand-slap link...I'm sure you can sort it out!
https: // www. aliexpress. com/item/32989850738.html

Amy suggested infusion but was concerned about loss, so I suggested infusion with no straining. All infusion, all the time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think @Oldbear does something like this already - grind, add to a small amount of oil and then dips his finger in.

Lol! We’re back to the dipping of the finger. Nothing consistent about that dose.

I have stock that’s older than a year now, the first time that’s ever happened. I’m finding it grows more potent every time I open a new jar. That’ll help me stretch supplies.

If I start decarbing and grinding it'll go even further. Today I chewed one decarbed bud at 10:30 AM and went off to a funeral service. About 90 min later it hit like a wall. Lol! I didn’t need any supplementation to the buzz for about five hours.

Mighty impressed. I have some Daddy’s Little Devil (DDA x GDP) grown by @Chris Scorpio that I decarbed for a tutorial last night. I think I’ll try some tomorrow morning and see what happens.

Thanx a bunch, folks, for all the suggestions.

Bingo, Amy Gardner and InTheShed! This afternoon I ordered some snuff bullet bottles that look promising. They have small spoons built into the caps of the bottles; container and dispenser in one. Difficult to tell the actual size of the spoon and they may be a bit small. May require multiple scoops but that may be an advantage in differentiations of strain strength. They appear to be cheap and probably short lived but should give me an idea if this will be a viable resolution to my delima.

And yes, Amy, I do desire to avoid the oil. I’ve done the gambit of extracts, infusions, tinctures, and on and on. Up until a few months ago, I was finely grinding decarbed cannabis, capping it, adding a few drops of a good carrier oil and letting it meld for a while. That served my needs fairly well. One day I had no quick access to any caps so I just rammed my moist finger into the pot and licked it off. BAM!! I have no biological explanation for it, but I’ve found the effects more intense and longer lasting than any modality I’ve ever tried. It allows the personality of the strain to shine through very well, also. As I posted on another thread, I tried a newly harvested Honduras for the first time yesterday. I had a dinner engagement last night, a full 10 hours after ingesting a minute amount, and was still not comfortable enough to drive! So, yes, I’m happy with this system if I can get a grip on administering it consistently.

Thanx everyone for the help. :Namaste:

BCDD

I’ve been having a conversation with @panacea about the difference in effect when treating serious illness with CCO vs Biobombs, and he’s discovering after years of experience that CCO on its own is doing something dramatically different and much more beneficial short term than using carrier oils and lecithin. Seems there’s something to that Rick Simpson overload of the ECS that we missed.

What we’ve been told about the ECS suggests that the RSO protocol is overwhelming to the receptors and they’ll go offline until things calm. That doesn’t appear to be what’s going on with this protocol, and it’s hard to understand what to believe sometimes. Lol!

I see the value of infusions when you want to control dosing and keep it consistent. Not all of us will need such control. It’d be nice to get a better handle on how best to approach this one if you needed to have control because look at how easy this is to do.

In the name of science.

If course. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m about 90 min in now, and I’ve been sitting in the coffee shop enjoying the pleasant creep of the buzz. I won’t be using cannabis in any other form until 1 PM at the earliest to give it enough time to have full effect.

Nothing overwhelming at all - yet - but then we have to always keep in mind that my body has an inordinate store of THC in the recesses. :laughtwo:

If course. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m about 90 min in now, and I’ve been sitting in the coffee shop enjoying the pleasant creep of the buzz. I won’t be using cannabis in any other form until 1 PM at the earliest to give it enough time to have full effect.

Nothing overwhelming at all - yet - but then we have to always keep in mind that my body has an inordinate store of THC in the recesses. :laughtwo:

How much did u eat?
Edit .1gr dosent seem a lot

And how is the high from smoking it???

For science if course

Has anyone else found the humor in the thought that we’ve spent years chasing the many and varied ways to process cannabis to discover that the more you keep it close to original the more it works. :laughtwo:

I can hear Mon Ami chuckle in the background. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom