Five hours in and I’m still flying. No desire to load the bong or supplement. I’m getting higher and higher, but still very functional, making more Carnival Dust and then oil for chocolates.

It’s pretty neat to be this high on simple dust. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow! o_O Do you realize the implications here guys? I flew all day long yesterday, and all morning today on just one-tenth of a gram!

Ok

Edit...
That sounds better actually

But that's also dried decarbed bud not fresh UNDECARBED flower

So wonder what flower vs decarbed difference is

Ok

That sounds better actually

But that's also dried decarbed bud not flower

So wonder what flower vs decarbed difference is

Bud is dried flower. In my world they’re the same.

Six hours in, and I’ve just had lunch, which included a healthy slathering if butter from grass-fed cows and some fatty chicken thighs. I expect it’ll kick the cannabinoids back into high gear before long.

If not I’ll just have another 0.1 gram of dust and see what happens. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish Edibles got me high.:confused:

It may have to do with gut absorption, but some people have a genetic disposition to be slow absorbers.

I’d try this method, if I were you BooM. Simply decarb some bud (110 minutes at 110° C), grind it up and eat some.

Just be careful how much. This is turning out to be more powerful than I imagined.

Weight wise?

I'd say the dried has to weight less

I kinda hosed up that post, was kinda misleading...lol

Hmmm.... I’ll do a weight comparison next time I decarb. I didn’t bother to weigh what’s in the IP now.

It may have to do with gut absorption, but some people have a genetic disposition to be slow absorbers.

I’d try this method, if I were you BooM. Simply decarb some bud (110 minutes at 110° C), grind it up and eat some.

Just be careful how much. This is turning out to be more powerful than I imagined.
I will give this a try, thank you:cool:

6.5 hours and I can feel the desire to have more. :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ll do another 0.1 gram.

When we chew cobs we try not to do two doses in a day. It tends to wear you out. Lol! Cobs rev up the metabolism something fierce. I’m interested to see if the same thing occurs with dust.

Second 0.1 gram at 1:10 PM.

Luvin’ the blow by blow, Sue. Thanx for sharing.

I’ve felt rather isolated for the last few months. I’ve casually shared the process on other forums but was met with everything from indifference to rebuke to unfounded reasoning why it wouldn’t work. I appreciate you being open minded and adventuresome enough to give it a go. Refreshing to have someone to compare notes with now.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

BCDD

More squishy squish

0122201413.jpg
0122201403a.jpg

Chris....... :nomo:

Never tried the Cobs but have made the Fire Crackers which will put ya in another dimension.

Cobs offer a unique euphoria, where the whole universe smiles with you. Worth the try, if only once or twice. Firecrackers are made with decarbed bud, aren’t they? That would make them as potent, with that peanut butter carrier. Lol! The only difference I can see, other than the peanut butter, would be that I eat more dust than one firecracker would likely hold, but then you can have more than one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve felt rather isolated for the last few months. I’ve casually shared the process on other forums but was met with everything from indifference to rebuke to unfounded reasoning why it wouldn’t work. I appreciate you being open minded and adventuresome enough to give it a go. Refreshing to have someone to compare notes with now.

BCDD

I‘m having great fun BCDD, and this dose is every bit as wonderful as the first. I got into a conversation with my daughter and took off for a two-hour walk along the beach. Dinner was oatmeal loaded with butter and a fruit cup.

I’m coming up on 3 hours. The body is feeling a bit tired, but that may have more to do with the walk than the dust. Lol! While walking along the beach I was commenting to the daughter how incredibly buzzed I was on so little. How did I miss this for so long? :laughtwo:

Oh....... I was conditioned to smoke. Lol! Haven’t had the urge to reach for the bong yet, after that habitual wake ‘n bake inclination this morning that was ignored. This could work really well for me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a hard time believing that others....... then again, we aren’t like most other forums. Lol!

We’ll get others to take notice BCDD. I hear I have a certain influence. :cheesygrinsmiley:

BCDD

You're in the right place buc! The mag is the best on the Web. Another member on here went too another forum talking about how great low and slow is and he got down right harassed by a bunch of close minded internet trolls, ha!

I May Have to try this some day. Getting dusted!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom