Cleaning up after myself when the job was canna chocolates throws a wrench into the rest of the day and the rest of my dust test. Lol!

Discovery: suppositories make me very sleepy at the end of the day. Last night it took less than half an hour and I was racing to get into bed. Lol!

Off to watch the sunrise with a double dose of Carnival Dust this morning.

MagicJim has expressed an opinion that “Dust” may not be our best name. Lol! I’m all ears for suggestions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Later. :ciao:

I kinda like the name myself. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is so interesting..... 0.1 grams had me flying. 0.2 grams feels normal for me. Lol!

Let me define “normal for me.” :laughtwo:

There‘s been a steady stream of tingly rushes under the skin for about an hour now. (I’m two hours from the dose.) When I turn my head there’s a spacial shift in the room, in that it appears to move just a bit slower than my consciousness is running. Lol! My head is clear, my mood uplifted. All is well, and I’m excited about what the day brings.

To be honest, when I took that double dose it was with a bit of trepidation, after feeling the effects of the smaller dose. Now I’m wondering if the better dose from a racy euphoric perspective might be closer to the 0.1 gram.

Of course, there’s always the excitement of trying something new to factor in. I do get excited. :rofl:

I have enough Carnival dust on hand to keep this up for about a week, and I may just do that, to get a firmer feel for what’s going on. Sooner or later I’ll try a larger dose. I have some writing to complete before I go there. Lol!

Previous dust adventures, limited in number though they be, have been a creeping climb for about five hours, so I have a ways to go. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I let myself flow into a session of Callanetics, and my word, that was delightful! Callanetics is most effective as a fitness regimen when you can relax as much tension as possible from the body, and this was one of my best sessions for allowing that to happen.

Liking the dust more and more. My chief challenge with smoking is sticking with it long enough without getting distracted to actually get high. Lol! Between brownies, cobs and dust I’m pretty well covered through the gut, and with a little focus I should be able to get a personal dose worked out with all three. I was thinking yesterday that I may cut the brownies in half from now on. Lol!

@Amy Gardner, would you consider what I’m playing with today a reflection of the biphasic effect of cannabis, or simply a dose-related effect? It’s curious that I was feeling energetically higher yesterday on half the dose.

Discovery: suppositories make me very sleepy at the end of the day. Last night it took less than half an hour and I was racing to get into bed. Lol!

Off to watch the sunrise with a double dose of Carnival Dust this morning.

MagicJim has expressed an opinion that “Dust” may not be our best name. Lol! I’m all ears for suggestions. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Later. :ciao:

Why, because of Angel Dust? I like the name too! Maybe call it Canna Dust or Dust for short, ha! Other options, Weed Dust, Devil Dust....

:passitleft:

Why, because of Angel Dust? I like the name too! Maybe call it Canna Dust or Dust for short, ha! Other options, Weed Dust, Devil Dust....

Love the “Angel Dust” but somewhere in the back of my mind it dawned on me that that sounded familiar. Ahhh yes, I remember:

“Phencyclidine (PCP), also known as angel dust among other names, is a drug used for its mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior. As a recreational drug, it is typically smoked, but may be taken by mouth, snorted, or injected.”

Luv that Sue christened our new toy as “dust” but perhaps we could expand it a bit as weenmeoff has suggested.

Here’s a list of some old slang words for pot, some I’ve never heard of. Perhaps we could chose one to compliment the term “dust”. Whatcha think??

Nicknames and Street Names for Marijuana
  1. Weed
  2. Pot
  3. Reefer
  4. Grass
  5. Dope
  6. Ganja
  7. Mary Jane
  8. Hash
  9. Herb
  10. Aunt Mary
  11. Skunk
  12. Boom
  13. Chronic
  14. Cheeba
  15. Blunt
  16. Ashes
  17. Atshitshi
  18. Baby Bhang
  19. Bammy
  20. Blanket
  21. Bo-Bo
  22. Bobo Bush
  23. Bomber
  24. Boom
  25. Broccoli
  26. Cripple
  27. Dagga
  28. Dinkie Dow
  29. Ding
  30. Dona Juana (or Juanita)
  31. Flower, Flower Tops
  32. Ganja
  33. Gasper
  34. Giggle Smoke
  35. Good Giggles
  36. Good Butt
  37. Hot Stick
  38. Jay
  39. Jolly Green
  40. Joy Smoke, Joy Stick
  41. Roach

Luv that Sue christened our new toy as “dust” but perhaps we could expand it a bit as weenmeoff has suggested.

Here’s a list of some old slang words for pot, some I’ve never heard of. Perhaps we could chose one to compliment the term “dust”. Whatcha think??

Nicknames and Street Names for Marijuana
  1. Weed
  2. Pot
  3. Reefer
  4. Grass
  5. Dope
  6. Ganja
  7. Mary Jane
  8. Hash
  9. Herb
  10. Aunt Mary
  11. Skunk
  12. Boom
  13. Chronic
  14. Cheeba
  15. Blunt
  16. Ashes
  17. Atshitshi
  18. Baby Bhang
  19. Bammy
  20. Blanket
  21. Bo-Bo
  22. Bobo Bush
  23. Bomber
  24. Boom
  25. Broccoli
  26. Cripple
  27. Dagga
  28. Dinkie Dow
  29. Ding
  30. Dona Juana (or Juanita)
  31. Flower, Flower Tops
  32. Ganja
  33. Gasper
  34. Giggle Smoke
  35. Good Giggles
  36. Good Butt
  37. Hot Stick
  38. Jay
  39. Jolly Green
  40. Joy Smoke, Joy Stick
  41. Roach

Thank you for this. I was thinking of a small post for my developing site that’d have all these names in it. Lol! Look how easy you made my life. :hug::hug::hug:

I like the sound of Ganja Dust. Lol! Weed Dust is the one that’d probably get the most hits from SEO. I’m thinking that one will do best, and then we can simply add in the strain name like I did for Carnival Dust.

Eventually it’ll simply be known as Dust, and everyone will know what we’re talking about. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve started working on a picture tutorial. It’ll be a couple days before it gets posted. I have a couple other things I wanted to finish up first. I’m trying to get a firmer grip on what biphasic really means. I don’t yet have a simple answer to the question that I feel comfortable with offering.

Thanks ween

I keep thinking how someone took what we’ve learned about low and slo to another site and was ridiculed. How can people be so short-sighted? I knew as soon as Ziggy presented it there was something important going on, and I watched for a year while he was ignored here before we joined forces and opened the thread up for participation. How far it‘s come since then.

This really is an amazing community. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this band of cannabis warriors. :circle-of-love:

Test notes: Weed Dust

At the four-hour mark I wanted to see what effect a couple hits of the same chemovar would do, so I took three teeny hits of Carnival flower. Then I went down to lunch and to spend time with my friends.

A little louder than I normally am, and somewhat more animated than they may be used to, but I have the cover of the excitement of being paid for what I write, and nowadays they chalk my flamboyance up to that. Lol!

I have to say, the reduced edginess created by increasing the dose caught me off guard. Tomorrow I’ll go with 0.1 gram again, to compare the effect and see if yesterday was a misinterpretation of what I was experiencing, and more a byproduct of the excitement of finding something new to play with. Lol!

Some of the reasons I choose Carnival are clarity, motivation, and energy. I almost never feel a crash with edibles and combustion when it’s Carnival I’m consuming. With Dust there’s a bit of fatigue that creeps in, very much akin to what cobs do. It suggests that part of what’s happening is the metabolism is being revved up.

Interesting.......

You said u decarbed it in the IP

How ya do that dear?

I‘m putting together a tutorial for that too Chris. Lol!
- Set the IP up
- Buds in closed jar sitting above the water
- Regular 110 minute cycle on high pressure, more

I let mine sit until it releases naturally, and usually longer, so things are cooled down before I open the pressure cooker up. Buds are all ready to go right out of the jar.

I‘m putting together a tutorial for that too Chris. Lol!
- Set the IP up
- Buds in closed jar sitting above the water
- Regular 110 minute cycle on high pressure, more

I let mine sit until it releases naturally, and usually longer, so things are cooled down before I open the pressure cooker up. Buds are all ready to go right out of the jar.

Interesting

Gunna try that

Test notes: Dust

I took a series of three hits over a half hour or so, one each at 2:22, 2:45, and 2:59 PM. To my non-scientific mind the DLD hit the hardest - meaning the raciest and most energetic - between the two strains, and if I were to venture a guess I’d say it was the cannabinoid and terpene profile of DLD. In my own experience a 1:1 or 2:1 THC dominance is a sweeter ride many times than high THC and little or no CBD.

Another interesting observation was that mixing the later edges of the Dust buzz with smoked flower created the feeling that I was stoned.

I smoke Carnival because I never feel stoned. I‘ll remember this in the future. There might be a way to counteract that with timing. :hmmmm:

Another of the charms of Carnival is there isn’t an occurrence of red eye. I can smoke myself silly with Carnival and it isn't noticeable from the outside. Lol! That carried over to the Dust. No red eye that I can notice.

Back
Top Bottom