You said u decarbed it in the IP

I also decarb in an IP on high in a sealed jar but only 40 minutes. Few can argue for that shorter time though after reading Sue's dust experience! I should speriment and do a few buds at 110 and compare.for.science :)

With Sue’s artful and thorough description of her experiences with the weed dust, I feel a bit neglectful in not sharing some observations I’ve noted from the past few months of dusting.

I’m thoroughly convinced that Sue’s proclamation of relativity high tolerance level is quite accurate. 100mg of dust would leave me nonfunctional! While I’ve been a daily user for over 4 years now, it’s been in modest amounts. A self labeled heavy smoker took 50-60mg and became so overwhelmed that he had to leave work. So a word of caution to light or new users.

Sue’s time line and intensity are pretty much lock step with my experiences. I generally take a small dose of dust about mid-morning and then an edible containing about 100mg of dust just prior to bedtime.

Strangely, my morning cup of coffee seems to almost immediately reinvigorate the effects of the cannabis at a mild level.

On very rare occasions, I may fail to medicate in any form for a couple of days. I’ve been surprised to find I sense a mildly calming residual effect for as much as 24-36 hours after the last dose.

In my early days of medical cannabis use, I found processed concoctions such as tinctures, infusions, etc, offered little diversity among strains. For my use, the strain personalities are far more prominent in dusting.

I’ve had disappointing results in using naked dust as an effective sleep aid, in spite of using pure indica or indica predominant strains. I use a recipe of peanut butter, powdered sugar, honey and coconut oil with the addition of dust. I find this much more effective. Just an uneducated guess that being mixed with the oils induce an alternative path of assimilation and metabolism that is more conducive to sleep.

I feel blessed in having 16 different strains in the larder now. Unfortunately, not all lend themselves well to dusting modality. I’ve found some that offer little effect at all and some induce an undesirable result.

I’ve only used my newly harvested Honduras for the second time but this may well become a fave.

I have a CBD hemp called Cherry Wine that is quite enjoyable. Following Ardent’s suggestion I ran the high CBD flower through 2 decarb cycles. Either something magical happened during the double decarb or the strain went hot. It seems to be good for most any occasion; work, play or just loafing goes much better with a little of this.

Bangi Haze serves me well, also. I find it a decent social strain. I have difficulty with fluid speech and find I often have to play a mental game of “search a word”, especially around strangers. This strain is great in addressing this issue. Overindulgence can make anxiety a bit overwhelming, however.

I’ve been guilty of decarbing some flower, just taking out what I need and leaving the remainder in the Nova canister. By the time I remember to revisit it, it has become an “unknown strain”. That’s the case of some I’m really enjoying now. The first time I used it after the rediscovery, I found myself lying flat of my back in a freshly mowed hayfield listening to some period music from a happy time of yore and watching the clouds float by. I’m gonna miss this when it’s gone!!

Happy dusting to all!

BCDD

Amen to that! Thank you Buc. :hug: You too Brian. :hug:

Back to DLD. 0.1 gram at 5:45 AM. Off to watch the sunrise.

I think we may benefit from a dedicated thread. What say you all? :battingeyelashes:

7:06 AM. Had a delightful walk along the beach with companions. About 30 min in I noted my heart racing a bit and I could feel a “bump” in my consciousness. The rest of the walk I was beginning my euphoric climb, which is still ongoing. Right now I’m sitting on the front porch and enjoying my first cup of coffee for the day.

Let’s see if it kicks anything up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Could be interesting!

I‘ll see about pulling one together before the weekend is over. I’d like to get a broader perspective of the experience across the membership.

Im getting ready to supplement this morning’s dose, but just because I miss smoking my wake ‘n bake. :laughtwo: I’ve barely smoked for days. Funny how you miss it after a couple days have gone by. :laughtwo:

The snuff bullet bottles arrived yesterday.
1579875455217.jpeg
1579875556548.jpeg

Almost useless. The divot is about the size of a couple of BB’s. I was able to get a proper dose by balancing some material on the flat stem of the spoon but that definitely takes a steady hand to avoid making a mess. I think the principle of using a spoon for consistent dosing is sound but proper size is going to be critical. This ain’t it!

The snuff bullet bottles arrived yesterday.
1579875455217.jpeg
1579875556548.jpeg

Almost useless. The divot is about the size of a couple of BB’s. I was able to get a proper dose by balancing some material on the flat stem of the spoon but that definitely takes a steady hand to avoid making a mess. I think the principle of using a spoon for consistent dosing is sound but proper size is going to be critical. This ain’t it!

The search continues. :laughtwo: Love those little bottles though.

I haven’t gotten to that supplemental buzz yet. Lol! I got lost in the creation of cannabis educational materials. :slide: Let me take another stab at that buzz so I can get out for more coffee.

For someone else the presence of an excellent coffee house right next store might be a problem. I run on cannabis and caffeine, with some food fuel dropped in from time to time, so this works out nicely for me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My research has changed a bit

Gunna try and get some THCa processed with some kief I have

Gunna take some trials for sure...but sounds fun...squish squish and squish

Also gunna cross the Daddy's Lil Devil with some Zkittles, and Pink Kush CBD plants

Should be some fun times had by all

Buc, my 0.1 gr dose sits nicely inside a 1/4 tsp measuring spoon, filling it about halfway.

It occurs to me that a 1/8 spoon might be the perfect size.

Chris Scorpio said:
Also gunna cross the Daddy's Lil Devil with some Zkittles, and Pink Kush CBD plants

Should be some fun times had by all

Save me some of the cross with Zkittles, please. :kisstwo:

Buc, my 0.1 gr dose sits nicely inside a 1/4 tsp measuring spoon, filling it about halfway.

It occurs to me that a 1/8 spoon might be the perfect size.

Save me some of the cross with Zkittles, please. :kisstwo:

Take 2 on the way. Thanx, Sue.
83D892E0-EB48-4F1E-A4F1-50C1B0EF7541.png

Had no idea that drop, tad, pinch, dash were official units of measure. Learn something new every day if you’re lucky!

Take 2 on the way. Thanx, Sue.
83D892E0-EB48-4F1E-A4F1-50C1B0EF7541.png

Had no idea that drop, tad, pinch, dash were official units of measure. Learn something new every day if you’re lucky!

:laughtwo: I’m glad to hear you have some coming. I have one around here somewhere, and I believe it may be with grow equipment. :hmmmm:

It’s Sunday. I’m buzzed, but it’s Sunday. That calls for more buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ll be supplementing this with other products. Lol!

I'm planning on trying some Carnival dust today. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom