I’m still too high to supplement. Lol! I really think the blend of cannabinoids contributes mightily to the euphoric experience.

FYI - I've eaten .2 grams of Carnival dust since 2:20 p.m. with no noticeable effect. I ate .1 gram at 2:20 and ate another .1 grams around 3. If this dose doesn't get me high, I'm going for the gummies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do it for my sake. Lol

Very good and squishy

Very tasty as well
0126201235.jpg

Told ya. Just yield isn't the best but I've got oz's of buds. It's a no brainer for me.
Actually pretty impressive on the yeild

Just a 4g squish....and looks good so far

FYI - I've eaten .2 grams of Carnival dust since 2:20 p.m. with no noticeable effect. I ate .1 gram at 2:20 and ate another .1 grams around 3. If this dose doesn't get me high, I'm going for the gummies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I‘m gonna go with gut absorption as the root of your challenge. I’m giving the one suppository a day protocol a chance. I feel, instinctively if nothing else, that the psoriasis is connected somehow to a glitch in the gut system, linked to the liver. It’s just a sense I’ve developed over the years casually studying cellular biology and the modulation potential of the ECS.

If this works and the psoriasis clears up it’ll be along with gut healing that I know has to accompany this administration method. By the time I get pushy about it (no pun intended, but fully appreciated :rofl: ) I’ll have a better handle on procedures, in particular from the viewpoint of a fastidious woman.

What I’m noticing again is how my entire body relaxes after the dose, and how it doesn’t make me any higher.

So I’m gonna stop this here, and then I’m gonna sit down and cry for a few minutes, then get blisteringly high for the rest of the day.

Recently I’d been irresistibly pulled to understanding the biology of how the different sexes handle stress, and in particular the importance of oxytocin to a woman's ability to modulate stress levels. I didn’t realize where it was all going until I came across this today:

The other day I’d transcribed a video by Dr. John Gray on stress hormones, and in top of some other research the whole thing clicked.

My 12 years without a libido response was a lack of oxytocin brought on by the clash of menopause and Dale’s slide into death. I was the caregiver, and somewhere along the way it got to be too little oxytocin production and too few cannabinoids to modulate the lack.

There weren’t a lot of times when we worried about taking care of Susan. I was the strong one. I now know how to counteract this problem with lifestyle changes and a cannabis therapy.

Geez..... I know it doesn’t matter anymore, but damn, that sucks big time. :straightface:

Give me a few. I’ll find the silver lining.

Are there studies that show women have higher levels of oxytocin in response to stress when under the influence of THC?

Now that’s a good question.

Oxytocin is what women need to manage stress, not what they create under stress. The trick with women appears to be keeping the oxytocin levels in balance in a society that no longer does this as a natural course of events.

Hugs are a healing force all their own. I have an even greater appreciation for them now. Think I’ll keep being the hugger in my building, since my other favorite option .......

Damn!

Men need testosterone to be able to moderate stress. Women need oxytocin. I wonder now how much THC can contribute to creating balance, and which terpenes would be the best choice to include?

Hmmm..... how does the body create oxytocin? What are the raw materials? :hmmmm: That might be a clue.

Oxytocin and Pain Modulation

Oxytocin – A Multifunctional Analgesic for Chronic Deep Tissue Pain
Burel R. Goodin, Timothy J. Ness, and Meredith T. Robbins

Published in Current Pharmaceutical Design 2015; 21(7): 906-913

I wasn’t aware that oxytocin was a modulator of pain perception. It activates eCB1.

There are implications for chronic pain, and what really caught my eye was lower back pain. If we can encourage non-cannabis ways to increase oxytocin production - an ongoing game since its shelf-life in the bloodstream is seconds - we may be able to help our friends, loved ones and neighbors soften lower back pain perception.

I’m all for therapeutic hugs. Hold for a minimum 20 seconds. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

5 trays, 250 gummy's, 20 grams of mixed decarbed Rosin.

20200203_193057.jpg

Walked through the virtual door right smack into that beautiful pictorial spread of homemade support for a family’s endocannabinoid systems and broke out in another smile, ear-to-ear.

This, Mon Ami..... this is why I do it.

I’m particularly proud of this one. :green_heart:

Cannabis Topicals: A Gentle Introduction To Profound Healing

I have a talented friend I’ve yet to meet on the other side of our digital office making my raw narrative look and sound better, without interfering with my voice. That’s a rare find, I’m told by friends who know from personal and professional experience.

I think I’ll keep living in this bubble of joy. It seems to be paying great dividends I never anticipated. :love:

Morning Derbybud. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom