SweetSue's Class Notes

Safe travels Sue

Thanks Derbybud. :hug: I seem to have become quite the jet-setter. Lol! This is a quick, personal business run. I’ll be back by the end of the month.

If you want this to be strictly research then it's a good thing you're (temporarily) out of IIP ;).

Hahaha! Only temporarily, one would hope. I’ve let the cosmic team know there’s a strong desire. They usually come through for me, and they work faster if I pay more attention to the desire and less attention to the lack of this thing I desire. Lol!

I’ve determined it's in my best interest to accept with full confidence that I’ll come into possession of some before my first harvest. I’m living with the joyful anticipation that the cosmic crew has my back. :slide:

And yes.... it would get in the way of research. Lol!

I learned something significant reading Anatomy Trains again. There’s a definite connection between the amount of joy you feel and the tension in your body, or at least that’s my take, and I’m sticking to it. :laughtwo::love:

I’ll translate this to digital text ASAP so it’s more easily dispersed. Lol! Middle of the night here and I just couldn’t sleep.

Pretty basically, it suggests that increased tension in the extra cellular matrix (ECM), caused by the contractile ability of the MFBs will negatively effect the adaptability of the body to both internal and external stimuli.

In other words, the further you vary from joy the more stiff your myofascial net becomes and the less efficiently your body can transmit signals across that stiffened netting.

I suggest joy may be your best tool for healing. The body can remottle the myofascial netting, so here’s always another chance. :laughtwo:

Well.... always is a bit overreaching. We’ll go with most often. :battingeyelashes:

Think of the implications for cannabis. :hookah::meditate:

A bit more of the picture.

Check the lower paragraph in this slice that explains how cellular tension, transmitted from the ECM, will cause “stiffening” that contributes to disease states.

The more I study the more I’m convinced we were evolved to live in a state of joyful expectation.

Scientists have some cool jobs.
I love science! But , you gotta' watch many of these professional students, who get too caught up in their research, and fail to see the dangers, that too often, lies beyond their imagination, but may have consequences that threaten the fabric of the natural world! Hence the issues with non GMO free plant products, that encourage would be Frankenstien's to release organism's, that they can not know of all of the possible consequences that may evolve in the greater natural ecosystem., I use organic sunflower oils and lecithin in many of my kitchen's products, but also use soy lecithin, GMO free, i purchased a couple years ago in a large size, out of necessity. I use liquid lecithin because it is already similar in consistency and readily available, in my cannabis concoctions made mostly from CCO or occasionally from other forms of decarboxilated THC containing materials. Soy lecithin is nearly impossible to find now, that is known to be GMO free! Too bad! Soy is also a wonderfully useful food and source of useful and nutritious products! Sue is always leading us to the better way of producing home made medicines and her suggestions to use GMO free reflects her care for all of us and the natural living planet we reside on! The GMO soy and corn have released their unnatural pollen/dna to the neighbor's crops and the bees feed it to their larvae and queen's, and so on. The economic, environmental and political consequences of allowing this" Frankenscience" to play with the whole natural world's future, our children's future, is foolish, especially in the light of what actually has been the results, to date, of these crops widespread introduction. Millions more pounds of toxic chemicals dumped into the environment (now, Round Up herbicide is associated with cancers), native species of insect's, plants and animals are endangered by the increased chemical use in the areas of heaviest use of GMO crops and more loss of crop diversity to boot! Please excuse the rant! I just want to mention to any newer members, why what you eat and smoke is bigger than us!

Great Video! These people are my brothers! Such substances rescued me from addiction in the early seventie's. I have seen through all the bull shit life presents you with in society today! That seeing between/behind the lines of popular propaganda helped me then and continues to help today, to see beyond the mass media propaganda and the reality, be it ugly or pleasing, no matter. Seeing the flip side without blinders is an asset that delivers truth more easily than the perceptions of an alcohol, caffeine,sugar fueled modern contemporary, may too often see. Spirituality is easier to access and is easier on the mental state than the rigid rules for orthodoxy/political correctness often allow for. Proper guided use of mind altering natural plants, can make,in a single experience, a person much more perceptive and capable of deeper understanding than before. Unfortunately , it can also bring out the most ugly parts of some people, usually when taken frivolously, without proper guides,or in just plain defective humans. :Namaste: Peaceful living is better obtained with spirituality and connectiveness with the universe, I call God, from what we all are a part of, Creation! I better see my place with reality and know that I am part of the flow of positive energy as long as I seek harmony with the natural world and respect nature. Humanity can be the most difficult part of life to respect at times but we must at least seek understanding. :rollit:

I'm happier just reading that. Thanks Sue

It's pretty deep Derbybud :laughtwo: I'm having to read it two or three times to be able to follow it. Lol!

Prevent sales?

Based on the acceptance that you can't be all things to all people, and an encouragement to focus your business. That means there'll eventually be someone you'll have to say, "No thanks, I don't sell that" to.

I've actually have fired customers before. Either too demanding or needing the high end craftsman or just not enough profit at the end of the day. Fired NASA years back. Always took my best people to get their projects done and didn't have enough profit in it for that. Sometimes it's best to part than to brag that you do work for them.

Back
Top Bottom