SweetSue's Class Notes

I don't know how to get to the inbox yet overlord. Can you help me with that?

My banner only lists two of the titles. Hmmmm..... apparently that mattered to me. Lol!

How do I find notifications? Let me explore. Found both. Lol!

Sorry, apparently I needed a nap. Check your regular email.

Hahaha! Thanks for reminding me. I forgot all about it in the excitement.

Like this?

full

I can't figure out how to post the pictures like you did, without the gallery codes. How did you do that m'lord?

In that case I used google chrome, right clicked, copied address and used the insert photo feature in the editor.
There is also a gallery insert feature I have not tried yet. lets experiment with it. Here is a pic from my gallery (I am hoping)
I choose the pic and scrolled to the bottom of the gallery pop-up page and clicked continue. I assume this is so you can choose several photos in one shot

Now after reading your email lets try another way... Same photo and I am hoping to avoid the tag at the bottom.

full

So what I did was hit the insert from my gallery feature.. found the pic and again right clicked and copied address of photo.

I then closed the photo pop-up and selected insert photo feature, pasted the url and Wahla!!

I hope this helps, it has been sometime since I have used any Apple products.

If you are using your ipad or an Apple laptop I am not so sure, but think you may be able to take it from there.

Sue you basically need the url of the photo and paste into the insert picture feature to avoid the tags

EDIT: to clarify a bit more, the feature immediately to the right of the link insert. looks like a landscape grahic.

Well.... that didn't work the way I wanted. Nice buds, by the way. One of the trade offs of doing this work is less time to socialize on the journals. I haven't checked your garden out in a while. To be honest, there aren't many I get to that often, but oh what a pleasure when I do!

You know what's really driving me crazy? I can't erase a line by scrolling back. It'll do that, but there's a delay that bugs the hell out of me. Haha!

Sue you basically need the url of the photo and paste into the insert picture feature to avoid the tags

EDIT: to clarify a bit more, the feature immediately to the right of the link insert. looks like a landscape grahic.

I swear.... You are amazing, and so patient too. MUAH!

Let me try again.

Odd though, when I clicked on it , it did indeed open my browser. So from there I copied the url in my browser address bar and will try the insert picture feature again.. lets see
Nope didn't work.

So I went back to the link you posted, right clicked directly on the picture, choose copy image address..

Now one more time

full

and BAM!!! you can't use the address in the address bar. You have to get it directly from the image!!

How do I get the url? This isn't working the way I envisioned lol!

I am not sure on iPad, with google Chrome on windows I right click directly on the pic. from the pop-up I choose copy image address and then paste into the insert photo.

I tried copying the url from the address bar and got an error.

The real question is how do I get to the gallery page to get the url from this compose box?

Back
Top Bottom