SweetSue's Class Notes

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl:
Among 6 or 7 hundred other reasons...
I can think of another hundred....
I don't think my brain can handle that in pieces! I read it last night and typed "completely beyond my comrehension" but forgot to post it with all the back and forth on lighting in my thread.
Think we will sit and feel blonde together until Sweet One here will explain it in more simple words here..
:passitleft::hug:

:smokin:moving so fast for me, I'm still pondering out here in la-la land about nanoparticles emulsifications of home grown pot oil and how it can be done in a cheap kitchen fashion! I gotta' do better at keeping up with the classes present focus. Kidding aside, I am having a bit of a struggle to keep all the data in my short term memory, so I am just being patient and waiting a while, so my memory can catch up.:rollit:

:smokin:moving so fast for me, I'm still pondering out here in la-la land about nanoparticles emulsifications of home grown pot oil and how it can be done in a cheap kitchen fashion! I gotta' do better at keeping up with the classes present focus. Kidding aside, I am having a bit of a struggle to keep all the data in my short term memory, so I am just being patient and waiting a while, so my memory can catch up.:rollit:

That’s exactly how I approach it Tim. Lol! :bongrip: I toss lots out up against the virtual wall - to me it’s like sticking post-it notes all over the virtual walls. Then I walk around for days chasing down little bits and pieces to help me grasp these concepts more comfortably.

It’s a game I play with my gray matter. Lol! My brain know what all this means, I’m convinced of it. :battingeyelashes:

The body creates cannabinoids in part to turn off channels. Before I can go on completely I wanna know what those channels do and under what conditions.

Hey, a question I stopped to ask the whole group:

If you had a meeting with an expert on the ECS, what would you ask? :battingeyelashes:

I’d like to know if emotional response changes the vibrations of cells and how the ECS responds to those changes.

I figure it’s a given that emotional response does effect vibration at the cellular level, most likely through these channel openings I’m chasing. The vibration of the cellular community is the determinant of health and wholeness. I just don’t understand it all enough yet to explain it well.

I love the thrill of the chase Tim, don’t you? Lol! Nanoemulsions.... I can’t wait to learn this one. Absorption from the moment of contact with the inside of the mouth. The increased bioavailability and what that means to conservation of resources makes my mind dance with joy.

This would’ve made Cajun incredibly happy. :circle-of-love:

Think we will sit and feel blonde together until Sweet One here will explain it in more simple words here..
:passitleft::hug:

:rofl: I missed this until just now. :rofl: I think we’re all sharing that blonde moment. Lol!

Ahhh.... thanks

:passitleft:

:hug:

That’s exactly how I approach it Tim. Lol! :bongrip: I toss lots out up against the virtual wall - to me it’s like sticking post-it notes all over the virtual walls. Then I walk around for days chasing down little bits and pieces to help me grasp these concepts more comfortably.

It’s a game I play with my gray matter. Lol! My brain know what all this means, I’m convinced of it. :battingeyelashes:

The body creates cannabinoids in part to turn off channels. Before I can go on completely I wanna know what those channels do and under what conditions.

Hey, a question I stopped to ask the whole group:

If you had a meeting with an expert on the ECS, what would you ask?:battingeyelashes:

I’d like to know if emotional response changes the vibrations of cells and how the ECS responds to those changes.

I figure it’s a given that emotional response does effect vibration at the cellular level, most likely through these channel openings I’m chasing. The vibration of the cellular community is the determinant of health and wholeness. I just don’t understand it all enough yet to explain it well.

I love the thrill of the chase Tim, don’t you? Lol! Nanoemulsions.... I can’t wait to learn this one. Absorption from the moment of contact with the inside of the mouth. The increased bioavailability and what that means to conservation of resources makes my mind dance with joy.

This would’ve made Cajun incredibly happy. :circle-of-love:
When I get in the right vibes, i can feel the hairs on my arms stretching , the blood in my toes pulsing with each heartbeat. It is millions of trains of energy flowing like waves of wind blown wheat on the prairie, the circuitry is cellular on all the physical responses to my emotions! If one will listen, I mean, really listen! They can hear, see, taste,smell and especially feel how their bodies various parts communicate! The saying,"getting one's ducks in a row" could apply to how we react to anything external as well as internal.:D Emotions follow pathways that cross millions of others,the energy flows cell to cell,molecule to molecule! The way we choose or the way our body "chooses" is certainly tied to how we focus our emotions and what we may use to feed,soothe, medicate or poison ourselves with, and visa versa. Cannabis is such a complex puzzle on the ways it works. So many receptors for so many elements from the plant. Almost like the Avatar World Planet, so many connections to the web of life, that like the giant trees, cannabis fractions are the unifying force, that calls all cells together! If I was a better functioning unit(human) I could be in touch with all of me, and understand a lot of you, better! As it is, I am me and so I need some weed to cope with, well,me! It helps me endure and makes me happy to feel better. In deed Sue, I Agree, the use of nanocannabis promises to help us get more closely in line with the courses we want to direct healing to!:) And doing so with thrift and efficiency is life's forte!

:rollit:I'm kind'a stuck on the nanomulsions thing! Makes me desire to tinker with a new rub/balm//lotion/spritzer!? How about a rub down with cosmic glue shatter made nanolotion, followed by a smoke of white widow, a lambs breath ale and a coconut oil, ginger spice champagne, Jamaican shatter infused nanoemulsion gel, served in the center of a dark chocolate confection:yummy:
now I know nano emusions sound really great they're more stable and they can be water soluble which is great however upon doing further research there isn't a lot of proof that the Nano size of particle improves penetration or absorption. I got quite excited about sonication and cavitation for a while until I realized I wasn't sure if all that work was really getting me anywhere. The current trend in the cosmetics world seems to be away from nano emulsions, but take a look and see what you think. Has anyone worked with these?

It's always good to see you around Tim. :hug:

I think nanoemulsions are the future. panacea's interested too, and he's dropped himself into an immersive study. When we figure out how to make it work in our kitchens it'll forever change the way we dose.

Has anyone worked with these?

I don’t know if anyone who has but I do know of a member planning to experiment, if possible while he has some spare time on his hands. He’s planning to report his impressions.

We’re all about improving our meds without increasing stress levels. Lol! Improved bioavailability is one component, and efficient production is another. If it’s too difficult to make it worth the effort except in extreme cases it’s popularity’ll fall to the wayside.

Water solubility of cannabinoids feels like an interesting option to have in a diversified patient community. This could be a good way to use cannabis as a preventative modality.

@InTheShed, good question. Let me think about the best way to explain what I think I know. It’s easy to get bogged down in biology tech speak.

DrDoob turned me into this delicious article about chocolate. I’ve brought back the part on health benefits. Read from my perspective as a student of cannabis therapeutics it was a slightly different feel from where this writer was probably going. Lol!

Somewhere in here is the germ of a thread on infused chocolates. :battingeyelashes:

expertenough.com

Chocolate: A Complete Beginner’s Guide

• This is a guest post by Jayne Georgette from Chocolates & Figs.

So, Here Are the True Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate:

Lately, if somebody asks me about my consumption of chocolate, I tell them “I am eating chocolate for its health benefits.” I want to have a healthy heart, I want to make sure that my blood cholesterol level is not above normal, I want to maintain a normal blood pressure and so on. And it is all true.
Dark chocolate and ONLY dark chocolate contains high concentrations of a compound, called flavonoids, which are actually antioxidants. Although there are many other foods that contain this chemical, chocolate contains the highest concentration of it.

Example:
Flavonoids In 1.25 ounces of cocoa products:

• Milk chocolate 300 mg
  • Dark chocolate 700 mg
  • Cocoa powder 1,300 mg
Flavonoids have been found to be responsible for:

• Lowering blood levels of Low Density Lipoprotein [(LDL)(the bad cholesterol)] – due to its high concentration levels of polyphenols in blood
  • Increasing blood levels of High Density Lipoprotein [(HDL) (the good cholesterol)]
  • Reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis or plaque formation in blood vessels (If plaque is built up on arteries, it can lead to stroke and/or heart attack.)
  • Enhancing our immune system
  • Protecting us against the development of hypertension
  • Preventing free radical damage that can lead to cancer
  • Inhibiting the formation of blood clots
  • Suppressing persistent cough (theobromine in chocolate suppresses vagus nerve activity in the upper respiratory tract; 3 times more effective than codeine – considered the best cough medicine)
  • Assisting in weight reduction (yes you are reading it correctly); a cup of hot or cold cocoa before meals, diminishes appetite.
Other beneficial effects of dark chocolate include:

• Boosts brain levels of serotonin, the “happy neurotransmitter”
  • Enhances mood (chocolate contains a chemical, named phenethylamine, (PEA) that triggers the release of endorphins in the brain, giving a sense of well-being. It is also responsible for the aphrodisiacal properties of chocolate.
  • Increases the activities of the neurotransmitter dopamine, that is directly associated with the feelings of sexual arousal and pleasure.
  • Inhibits the natural breakdown of the neurotransmitter anandamide and as a result producing a feeling of euphoria.
Chocolate also contains healthful nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, potassium and copper.
Cocoa is the highest natural source of Magnesium. A diet high in this mineral protects against the symptoms of hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, joint problems and pre-menstrual tension.
All this does not mean that you should replace other heart-healthy foods, like berries or grapes, with chocolate, but that you should consume it in moderation.
Although chocolate tends to be high in fat and sugar. It may not be bad for you, because not all fat is bad.
Good quality chocolates are made with cocoa butter, a fat comprised of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat that is also found in olive oil. Oleic acid actually helps lower bad cholesterol levels in the blood. Interestingly, although stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid (SFA) it does not affect blood cholesterol negatively.

The only fat in cocoa butter that is not good for you is palmitic acid, but it is found to be in limited concentrations in cocoa butter.

Back
Top Bottom