SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Sue are those seeds fems or regs?

Usually, when I read "self seeded," I assume that to mean "B@stard children of a hermaphrodite." Although it could mean that the grower used silver thiosulfate, colloidal silver, or extreme stress to create single-parent feminized seeds.

If it was the former, I'd avoid them due to the relatively high chance that the plants they produce would end up doing the same thing. If the latter, I'd look at them as any other feminized seed, only ones with half the genetic pool to draw from.

Yeah, you know you could share that in the photo comp - cropped a bit if you want, but it’s already pretty nice as is. Doesn’t matter if you think it wins, it’s just a forum for sharing our most beautiful pics :) Please share!

I'd vote for this one:
full

:rofl:

Yeah, you know you could share that in the photo comp - cropped a bit if you want, but it’s already pretty nice as is. Doesn’t matter if you think it wins, it’s just a forum for sharing our most beautiful pics :) Please share!

:love::yummy:

:Namaste:

I do like that shot. I’ve admired it numerous times today.

Ok..... I’ll do it. :slide:

Done! Thanks for the encouragement Amy. :hug:

You sure have grown in knowledge :adore::adore::adore::adore:
Made seeds too. One day... OOOO I am soooo moving to a legal country.

I hope that dream comes true Birdie. :hug:

I didn’t make these seeds. They made themselves. Lol! The universe saw fit to gift me a few good indica seeds.

Usually, when I read "self seeded," I assume that to mean "B@stard children of a hermaphrodite." Although it could mean that the grower used silver thiosulfate, colloidal silver, or extreme stress to create single-parent feminized seeds.

If it was the former, I'd avoid them due to the relatively high chance that the plants they produce would end up doing the same thing. If the latter, I'd look at them as any other feminized seed, only ones with half the genetic pool to draw from.

No one used anything. This chemovar self seeds TS. Jgrowlove told me his specimen did the same thing. For whatever reason this plant has a stronger than normal drive to carry on the genetic line.

I'd vote for this one:
full

TS hit the nail on the head... Chances are taken anytime one choices a fem seed,, or self-seeded crop.... I wonder even about stabilized fem seed as far as turning on ya. I know I been bite in the ass before playing with mystery seeds......Only to grow a crop that was seeded. Alot of longer flowering plants,,, as in true sativas that have 10-12 weeks flowering time,,, they tend to late in flower,,, throwing out afew male flowers, which is common, to survive as a plant and reproduce.

Just a drive-by.. And don't mean to jump in in the middle of a conversation,,,, But I wanted to show you a polyploid plant. The Red Desiel I'm working with. Chromosomes running wild. That one you did looks great.......Here's my freak,,, buds run sideways instead of atypical bud. I'm growing this outside here in Portland,,,, and I know as thick as it is,,, it will fall to bud rot,,, sooner or later

Keepem Green

Polyploid, huh? I've read that there is some debate as to whether such things are sterile or not. Thoughts?

Wow! I love the unusual ones. Lol! I’m always drawn to the outliers and troublemakers. Haha! That’s probably why you fit so well here Woody. :hug:

You feel free to jump into any conversation that catches your attention. :hug:

No idea TS.... First I've had.... Least that I remember,,, and I've never tried to see if seedable? They use to use Colchicine derived from Autumn Crocus which is highly poisonous. Remember 50-pound tomatoes? They were real... Cept the crop was poisonous. Same holds true with pot... Takes the next generation to even be able to smoke the product........... But still,,,most of the super-pot were started as Polyploid.

One of my safeguards is the small tents. It’s much easier to isolate a wild child or an infestation if you have them sequestered in small rooms.

So far it’s saved me. I’ll be sticking to them for my personal garden.

It’s only a matter of time and opportunity, then, before you grow out a beautiful male to breed with in one of them.
:rollit:

My thoughts as well Amy. :blunt:

HARVEST: Red Diesel (Day 92, flip + 54)

My first plant using Mega Crop, and oh, what a beauty she turned out to be. Her perfume outpaced her mother - grown with RX Green Technologies - in fruitiness, and beneath that sweetness is a serious undertone of dankness.

An ounce of wet buds went into the bag for a low and slo dry in the fridge. The rest will be cobbed in three days.

Candy Cane is the only flowering plant standing, and I’ll run her until about three days from my departure date.

There’s a fair amount of activity going on inside her fans too.

She’s taking on a strong candy smell. :slide:

She was an easy plant to grow and she’ll supply me with many pleasurable hours of euphoria. This is why we grow. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart;

When I tore her roots apart I was surprised to find the densest root stock I’d raised in hempy. There may be more to Mega Crop than we suspect.

Not bad at all. When I set up again I’ll do a side-by-side with RX and Mega and see which one grows stronger plants in my garden. In Doob’s garden it seems Mega did better in veg but RX is outpacing in flowering. The comparison after harvest will tell the real story though.

Hiya SweetSue,

Love your wall of grown chemovars. Very interesting. And, you always do keep the best records. Love the roots shot of the Red Diesel with megacrop. That stuff looks like it works really well. Great job!

Looks like you'll have some nice cob stash to help with the moving chores. You'll have so much fun exploring a new city! Cheers!

My thoughts as well Amy. :blunt:

HARVEST: Red Diesel (Day 92, flip + 54)

My first plant using Mega Crop, and oh, what a beauty she turned out to be. Her perfume outpaced her mother - grown with RX Green Technologies - in fruitiness, and beneath that sweetness is a serious undertone of dankness.

An ounce of wet buds went into the bag for a low and slo dry in the fridge. The rest will be cobbed in three days.

Candy Cane is the only flowering plant standing, and I’ll run her until about three days from my departure date.

There’s a fair amount of activity going on inside her fans too.

She’s taking on a strong candy smell. :slide:

She was an easy plant to grow and she’ll supply me with many pleasurable hours of euphoria. This is why we grow. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart;

This Red diesel is intriguing. Less than 8 weeks flower time and colorful and a diesel.... another bang up job Sue :yummy:

Does that Red Diesel have the "smell it through three Ziplocs and a locked car" trait of other diesel strains?

This site may be of interest to you, as it specifically discusses Louisiana. State Marijuana Laws in 2018 Map. You'll have to look up the law to see the restrictions on home-grown.

I am sure TS will take good care of you! :green_heart:

The Red Diesel looks great! MegaCrop is working for sure! Great to hear about the fragrance. I’ve noticed I have to water the MegaCrop hempy slower than the Rx Green or it overflows, I bet it’s got roots like yours. I get a better look at them next week when there will be more room.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom