SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

On a happy note.....I started my first (real) grow. I'm super excited. I don't think I have the patience for this........

:smokin:

I popped on here to give the experts a chance to criticize every move I make.... :D

All of our notes are happy ones Bonsaiweed. Lol! We choose to be joyful deliberately.

If there's a link to your journal I'll have to wait until I'm on the iPad to access it. Signature links don't show on the iPhone.

Look guys..... Stage decided I needed to try some plastic pots. Doc has been saying all along that plastic pots will give better results with the kit. Next plant will be upcanned into one of these. Then we'll see how much difference it really makes.

Rats! Can't embed photos from the phone either at the moment.

Went to the iPad, and now is see your link.

Oh! The picture. Lol!

Thank you Stage. :kisstwo:

Sue, I didn't know that.

My grow

It's not much, but it is a start (literally).

Interesting information about the retro plastic pots....I'll be watching that.

Hey Sue - little tip re new site behaviour...

When following thread links from the list of watched threads, if there’s a new post it successfully takes me there but if there’s no new posts it drops me on page one.

So, if instead of clicking on the thread title you click on the date stamp - where it says ‘3 minutes ago’ or 2 days ago’ etc. - it will take you to the most recent post!

Phew! That’s been quietly driving me nuts.
Here :passitleft: lot of it going around ATM isn’t there

:laugh:

I finally found the patience to sit the 15 or so minutes (stopping my phone from going to sleep) while all the images loaded on my phone.

Gee Sue - Malawi looks gooood! :yummy::love:

You’ve got your work cut out preparing the forest for your week long absence haven’t you?

Its temporary frustration Amy. I'm holding on to the feeling of all the madness behind us. Lol!

I was just having coffee with the daughter and I promised her the only thing growing while I'm traveling will be in soil, and all she'll have to do is add water once or twice to each of them. She's comfortable with that.

Interesting story to share: when I finish my morning meditation I take a moment to give some basic instructions to my cosmic crew. Among those requests is that I rendezvous with like-minded people. Our coffee moment was in a new coffee house that opened up down the street in a new yoga and spinning facility. While we were talking a woman came in with her children to relax. It's a big, open space with comfy couches, and they took up the other end of the couch we were sitting on.

We struck up a conversation and discovered she was an employee at Phipps Conservatory and an instructor at the U of PA, California campus, in town to teach a class at the conservatory and visit with old neighbors for the night. What are the chances, eh?

Turns out she holds a liscense to grow 10 acres of industrial hemp for the university when it becomes legal. Someone who knows of the ECS and is schooled in the true history of cannabis. We had a marvelously spirited conversation for over an hour before the shop closed for the weekend. We exchanged information, and we'll keep tabs on each other.

I'd say my cosmic team is doing a right fine job. :slide:

Hey Sue - little tip re new site behaviour...

When following thread links from the list of watched threads, if there’s a new post it successfully takes me there but if there’s no new posts it drops me on page one.

So, if instead of clicking on the thread title you click on the date stamp - where it says ‘3 minutes ago’ or 2 days ago’ etc. - it will take you to the most recent post!

Phew! That’s been quietly driving me nuts.
Here :passitleft: lot of it going around ATM isn’t there

:laugh:

I'd already discovered that one Amy, but it's not set in my brain yet. Lol! I'm getting pretty good at jumping around.

Thanks.....:passitleft:...... I haven't had more than a single capsule so far today. How does that even happen?

Sue, I didn't know that.

My grow

It's not much, but it is a start (literally).

Interesting information about the retro plastic pots....I'll be watching that.

Aww..... That was really sweet of you to post the links. :hug: I'm usually within reach of the iPad, as you can see. I was in the other room. Lol!

All of our notes are happy ones Bonsaiweed. Lol! We choose to be joyful deliberately.

If there's a link to your journal I'll have to wait until I'm on the iPad to access it. Signature links don't show on the iPhone.

Look guys..... Stage decided I needed to try some plastic pots. Doc has been saying all along that plastic pots will give better results with the kit. Next plant will be upcanned into one of these. Then we'll see how much difference it really makes.

Rats! Can't embed photos from the phone either at the moment.

Went to the iPad, and now is see your link.

Oh! The picture. Lol!

Thank you Stage. :kisstwo:
You're welcome Sue! :hug:

Man! I haven't been here at all today, have I?

Good evening everyone :love:

I've been focused on getting the thread posted, at long last, and didn't realize I'd gotten distracted on my way to my yard this morning.

Oooo.... I took some nice shots of the Jamaican today. Would you like to see them?

There, now I don't feel like I totally neglected you. :hug:

Ahhh - I really needed that (the update, not just the hug)! Thanks Sue - such a good save with her. :love: There’s going to be plenty bud!

And I don’t think I imagined it that the page loaded a little quicker... although might just be that there was less pics, but still... I’m sure it was better. Background resources might be getting freed up!

Awesome job on the Opiate tapering thread. I know you’ve been working on that for a while so, kudos dear woman!
:bravo:

Ahhh - I really needed that (the update, not just the hug)! Thanks Sue - such a good save with her. :love: There’s going to be plenty bud!

And I don’t think I imagined it that the page loaded a little quicker... although might just be that there was less pics, but still... I’m sure it was better. Background resources might be getting freed up!

Awesome job on the Opiate tapering thread. I know you’ve been working on that for a while so, kudos dear woman!
:bravo:

Thank you Amy. :hug: I'm a bit worn out right now. Lol!

We have a cancel button in edit mode. :yahoo: Next, one for post compose will be most appreciated, but obviously, not a priority need. :love: They're bust in' their butts for us. I couldn't do any less.

I have no time to do what Rob asked of us. I'm wiped, to be honest. I love doing these threads, but when they're up, and the adrenaline drops off its like hitting a wall sometimes. I'll try my best to get to that tomorrow.

I have a post to get up on the sponsored grow.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Oh, we should be thanking you Boss. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You know what I'd do with those 5 gal buckets. :cool: Come on over to the dark side just once Sue. :passitleft:

I've borrowed from your bag of tricks, now it's your turn. :rofl: BTW I went from a 7 gal hempy growng bonsai plants, to a bunch of half gal hempys. What are the Vegas odds I can get some more miniaure trees? :popcorn:

You know what I'd do with those 5 gal buckets. :cool: Come on over to the dark side just once Sue. :passitleft:

I've borrowed from your bag of tricks, now it's your turn. :rofl: BTW I went from a 7 gal hempy growng bonsai plants, to a bunch of half gal hempys. What are the Vegas odds I can get some more miniaure trees? :popcorn:

I never thought to stack them like that Lucas! :high-five: I'll be looking for opportunity now. Lol! Mine seem to fill their spaces quickly.

I think you'll do well with smaller pots. I get my best results in hempy with about 2 gallons or less.

Good evening everyone :love:

I've had the most delightful afternoon visiting with my daughter. :battingeyelashes: Sometimes we get going and don't stop for hours. Lol! It's so nice that she lives steps away, as in three steps. :cheesygrinsmiley: While we visited I trimmed up the branch of Dinachem I'd hung to dry last week.

Partial Jarring of Dinachem

The daughter says it smells just like Hash Hound's crop. :yahoo: I was hoping to get the same terpene profile, because it's the one she preferred.

This branch's buds came to 7 grams. The rest still has about ten days to go in the bags

This'll be more than enough to meet her sleep needs. :slide:

Just for fun, cool Devil's Carnival leaf detail.

Have a call I need to take.

That Dinachem looks delicious Sue. Very impressive.

Cheers friend.

Thanks Ditch. :hug: I'm feeling more emotionally balanced now. Lol!

It's a nice buzz. Stoney behind the eyes isn't my favorite euphoric experience, but it has a nice, mellow tone.

MagicJim keeps telling me it makes a good start to the day, so I'm gonna try for a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom