SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Trimming for me is a meditative artistic pasttime
beautiful Sue - that's gonna help me soon, I'm entering the outdoor harvest window... :slide:

F-R-O-S-T-Y!!
Boy is it ever! that looks a delightful jar-full... or, a jar full of delight!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm having the time of my life playing with these cobs. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm having a great time watching you having the time of your life :cheer:

Sue this is the Ministry of Cannabis White Widow seed you gifted me.
7 weeks in a 2g pot used FF soil with OC+ under the root ball at transplant.

Wow! Hash Hound - what a beauty! :welldone:

morning sue.... just a couple of words this am from me to you before work bleh.... anywho i like the way you are keeping samples to the side for test study on cured as apposed to cobbed.... :goodjob: second and most important i like the way you have your set up for dif grows dated and all truly scientific... for a stoner lol.... inspiration for your cobbing idea has been openly accepted and embraced by a few of my green buddies tho none of us have anything close to harvest yet :( soon tho very soon... so far i can only invite members to look at my media to see pics cant seem to insert them in posts

Quite gorgeous there HH. WW was in my first tent grow. Last week I smoked some of the re-veg harvest from June 2016. Never underestimate the power of the White Widow. :rofl:

:hug::hug::hug: Good morning Sue

Quite gorgeous there HH. WW was in my first tent grow. Last week I smoked some of the re-veg harvest from June 2016. Never underestimate the power of the White Widow. :rofl:

:hug::hug::hug: Good morning Sue

Good morning my favorite magical man. :hug::hug::hug:

You know, I haven’t done a reveg yet. One of these days. Maybe start with a hempy reveg. They take up less footprint and they’re easier to move around.

MaddHacker, are you working from your phone? They’re still having difficulties getting the new platform properly up and running. Please be patient. The compose functions are still sporadically functional on phones. I have to grab the iPad to insert more than words. Lol!

They made the switch to improve mobile functionality. They won’t stop working their fingers to the bone until it’s all running smoothly. We can be patient and let them do their thing. :battingeyelashes:

Havin to use phone as my laptop still wont let me add media to posts... Phone does easily

Ha! The exact opposite of my situation. What whimsy the universe displays. :laughtwo:

That looks gorgeous Hash Hound! I am dropping a ministry of cannabis White Widow seed on Monday. Glad to see that you had good luck with it.

Hi

....hard t keep up with you....Sue

:hug::hug::hug:

Bye!

Haha! I wouldn't argue that point lazyfish. :battingeyelashes: I'm finally getting around to loading in the update photos.

Shall we? :battingeyelashes:

Weekly Update: Clone Cuttings and Veg Shelf - Friday, March 16, 2018

At the moment I only have two cuttings, one Jamaican and a Devil's Carnival. I'll still have another stab at the Jamaican, but if I lose this DC cutting I'll have to reveg one of the solo cups. That idea just came to me as I typed this. Lol!

On to the Veg Shelf, powered by the Timber quantum boards.

Possibly the saddest vegging plants I've grown. Next winter I go full hempy unless the veg plants are living their entire lives in one of the tents.

Jamaican 1.3 (Day 45) She had a Transplant drench today, and by tomorrow she'll have recovered enough that I can start cinching her more upright.

I let her dry out one day too long. Not something I'm proud of. As soon as the Carnival comes down she goes into that tent. Red Diesel and Black DOG get the next slots.

Red Diesel (Day 124) The Jamaican in the tent will be coming down wthin the next couple weeks, and at that moment both Red Diesel and Black DOG get upcanned and flipped. This struggling girl got a TransWater drench directly after these pictures were taken. I'm thinking I'll hit these three girls with a DeStress foliar in the morning when I get up to check the cob.

No sign of the new one yet. The daughter is excited. :slide:

Behind her you see the seed starting mat. I moved it into here in hopes of raising the temps, and it's worked a bit. The top of the shelves is covered, keeping most of the heat inside.

Black DOG (Day 46) Another struggling one. I decided something had to happen here.

First, all those nasty-looking leaves had to go.

Then she got a good drink of Transplant and I stared to open her up and do some defoliation. Nothing drastic yet, just to get more light into that packed space.

I'm happier with that. By the time I can get them upcanned I'll have established more control. What they all cry for is more soil.

I'm gonna hit this Blue Dream a couple times and come back with some blooming beauties. :ciao:

Sue,

What do you love so much about the Carnival? You have grown it for a couple years, right?

Oh my gosh lazyfish, what's not to love about Carnival? Crack a jar open around anyone familiar and you'll see an appreciative smile spread across the face. Lol! Around my neck of the woods we call it "the good stuff" and for good cause.

It's the chemovar my BIL saves for last, and the one both patients say "does it all."

It offers a clear, focused, friendly euphoric experience, filled with energy and the motivation to do something fun with that energy. I'm not the only woman who's enjoyed detailing her home under the influence. Lol!

20% + THC values make it good choices for cancer treatments and pain management.

One of the best features is there's no crash, just an awareness that it's time to extend the buzz with a couple more hits. I can smoke right up to bedtime and fall into sound and restful sleep, get up in the morning and be ready to go all over again.

Carnival brownies are my favorite. I haven't yet grown enough to supply myself with a steady supply for those brownies and still supply my patients. Haha! I make certain they have theirs. I have many other options. Quite frankly, I'd grow only Carnival and DDA and be happy as I could be. I grow for others, and so I concede

Weekly Update: The Tiny Closet and The Spa: Friday, March 16, 2018

The Tiny Closet

It looks more crowded than it is, but it's filled pretty much to the max.

Devil's Carnival 1.5 (Day 74, flip + 9) Both she and the Jamaican in the 2-liter bottle are still drinking the entry bloom nutes, 14 ml Parts -& B with 1 ml of Energy for every gallon of water used. She's holding strong for the abuse she lived through before I started taking better care. Looks to me like she's a day out from having those blossoms burst open.

Devil's Carnival 1.3 (Day 78, flip + 21) it's been a week since her last drink, but this girl is one of those drough-tolerant chemovars I seem to pick. She continues to bloom like mad.

Jamaican 1.5 (Day 38, flip + 9) I pulled her out and started cinching her upright. I think it turned out ok.

Candy Cane 4 (Day 78, flip +16) Two weeks since her last drench and she still doesn't look thirsty to me. I'm waiting for an initial droop, and it simply hasn't come yet. Look at her though. Heating this space saved these plants.

The Spa

Pretty crowded in here too. Being overrun seems to be a theme in my gardens, eh? Lol!

CBD Critical Cure 2.8 (Day 64, flip + 29) I dropped her back to 14 ml of A & B with 8 ml of Bulk. I'd bumped her to 16 + 8 and her leaves protested. I decided to start listening to the plants. I think most of what I grow starts to protest when I hit the upper levels suggested by the nutrient company.

She's a week behind the one in the tent and looking right up to speed.

Devil's Carnival 1.6 (Day 65, flip + 21) She and the Jamaican in the other solo cup are both drinking the 14 + 8 mix with CBD CC 2.8. Everyone seems to be happier at that level through the mid point of bloom. I'll hit them again with the 16 + 4 when I think they're ready for it., but I'll shy away from 16 + 8.

This chemovar tends to finish before 50 days. I'm wondering how being in this tiny cup will effect that timeline.

Jamaican 1.2 (Day 55, flip + 35) Smelling strongly of fresh-cut mango, her buds glisten with trichomes. I've started supporting the end of the branch up inside Jamaican 1.4. Lol!

You can see her hanging out off to the left. That apical tip reaches right up inside her neighbor.

Jamaican 1.4 (Day 42, flip + 5) she's drooping because I got so lost in the cobs that I forgot to water her first thing this morning. I promised her it would be the last time I was so negligent and promptly got her the nutrient-laden hydration she was gasping for. She's on the entry level 14 ml + 1 of Energy.

It certainly hasn't slowed her down that I forget to water her. She's a mighty strong specimen.

Be right back with the tents. :battingeyelashes:

Weekly Update: The Tents - Friday, March 16, 2018

Carnival 4.6 (Day 124, flip + 40) Another month to go, at least. :slide: Gosh she looks strong. She had her second CAT drench on Monday, and she'll probably get a TransWater tomorrow.

Shhh...... I was out all morning and forgot to turn on the humidifiers.

She was light enough I hauled her out for some pictures. Just for you. :battingeyelashes:

With Carnival all the sugar is deep in the buds, and there's lots of it. You see she's still going at top speed.

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 146, flip + 69) She's still demanding water every three days like clockwork. I'm just cycling them through in rotation, keeping an eye on her trichome maturation.

@neikodog, what drench do you finish your Jamaican on?

Yeah..... I hear y'all......

Timber Tent

Talk about intoxicating odors!

Royal Gorilla (Day 49, flip + 21) No drenches since last Friday. Oh yeah.... another drought-tolerant. Lol!It makes it challenging to get the drenches in. She'll get her Recharge topdressing with the next drench, a TransWater. Then it'll be time to start her CATs.

CBD Critical Cure 3 (Day 103, flip + 36) Last, but never least she's making her way to the finish line. She looks on schedule for another three weeks or so. She's starting to look like she wants to finish faster. Could be the bananas accelerating everything, eh? Lol!

The cobs have two more days before I open them. This space has stayed pretty close to 77 degrees all along. I'm feeling good about this. :battingeyelashes:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings this update to its late-night conclusion. I make no apologies for the lateness of the hour. Stop at the cob thread and you'll understand. :battingeyelashes:

1 AM. Must be time for more Blue Dream. :love:

Back
Top Bottom