SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Afternoon Sue (and others)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry for the late hugs, it was a legal paperwork day (Deeds and such). I think those are getting less frequent.

Hope everyone had a good morning, and having a spectacular afternoon.

May the promise land be in your near future. Lol.

So far so good Ditch. Lol!

I chewed a small bite and drank the dregs in tea. It’s just a tease of what’s ahead after a cure, but I can share already that it’s a stronger buzz than I got from dried flower.

I feel like the air moves aside to let me through. Lol!

Afternoon Sue (and others)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry for the late hugs, it was a legal paperwork day (Deeds and such). I think those are getting less frequent.

Hope everyone had a good morning, and having a spectacular afternoon.

Good afternoon Bonsaiweed. I’m late too.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Beautiful! I’m sure it does Sue :surf:

...If I was Air, I would move aside for you..,

:rofl: SweetSue, force of nature. Lol!

This Malawi cob is a happier experience than I recall with smoked bud. I just had my first meal, which included a bit of butter and a small amount of cheese. I’m thinking it should kick the THC into high gear.

:rofl: SweetSue, force of nature. Lol!
Dam right she is - she must bowl you over on a regular basis :rofl:
This Malawi cob is a happier experience than I recall with smoked bud. I just had my first meal, which included a bit of butter and a small amount of cheese. I’m thinking it should kick the THC into high gear.
Sweet Sue in high gear!!!:eek::yahoo::goodluck:

Zipping along here. Lol! The buzz jumped into the energetic phase Tangwena mentions, and now Malawi feels like speed. :slide:

I think I upcanned these two in record time. Lol!

I cleaned her up a little.

I still haven't found the perfect way to get this chemovar structured without tying her up, but for the time being it works. This one I didn't veg too long. Let's see what difference that makes.

Black DOG finally got her chance. I'm undecided about the Red Diesel, not certain she's worth saving at this time. I may have pushed her too hard. She'll fit into this space, if I decide to give it a go, but I'll wait until tomorrow to make that decision. I'm ready to spend the rest of the day enjoying this speedy buzz. :battingeyelashes:

I’m really wondering how much of an enhancement that will make to a late harvest. Super-Sleepy-Time I’m guessing. :)

Not something I'm interested in trying BigBear. I have no real problem falling asleep that three hits of Dinachem doesn't solve immediately. I'm very much a sativa girl.

Not something I'm interested in trying BigBear. I have no real problem falling asleep that three hits of Dinachem doesn't solve immediately. I'm very much a sativa girl.

I’ll be more than happy to be the guinea pig for that experiment. Depending on how much harvest I get off my Pineapple Express Auto, I may try it out.

I’ll be more than happy to be the guinea pig for that experiment. Depending on how much harvest I get off my Pineapple Express Auto, I may try it out.

Good to hear. We need the data on indicas.

Oh no Bonsai!:eek:
What to do...?

All I can do... :hug::hug::hug:

Thanks, that is enough for me...... because I just ordered a cob light kit from rapid led (2-day FedEx). It hurt, but I wasn't going to buy another unknown brand of LED. I sure wasn't going to get an exchange for a light that didn't last 2 weeks or something like that (16 days approximately).

I got a cob for a 2x2 area. Not a sponsor, but I may ask them to become one.

Thanks for the hugs...... I'm better after posting in my journal about it.

Now if I can get them and put it together in the 7 days I have to ship the other back. It's not going to get a good review on amazon.

I'll jump on that. Got an already sleepy time indica lined up for wrapping today. Hell, most of my plants are heavy indicas.

I don't know how you guys do it. Indicas and I are a touchy mix in the best of circumstances. I look forward to your report.

Great stuff as usual Sue.

Morning GT. :hug: Sorry for neglecting your yard, but the cob thread got a little busy and it's been taking most of my time.

Will you be joining us in the making of cobs? :battingeyelashes:

Oh @SweetSue ....

I'm gonna take some of these today....

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I just hit preflower and woke up to this :(:

Oh no, Bonsaiweed! Ok, immediate response: stop and grab the feeling of beautifully functional lights. Now, every time you think of this concern that's the feeling I want you to grab first and do everything you can to hold it for the time it takes you to inhale and exhale three times, slowly and relaxed as you do so.

What manufacturer are we talking about, and how long have you been using this unit?

I see you answered my questions and already moved with inspiration. Good work buckaroo.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

Tell me this girl doesn't look happy to have some soil under her roots. :battingeyelashes:

They both look happy. It's such a relief to get them flowering.

The Jamaican is a hearty girl for sure. She bounced right back and got straight to the job of claiming the space. Lol!

Carn 4.6 is doing a fantastic job of filling in. :slide: Cobs in the making. :battingeyelashes: I'm hoping to 3/4 of her into cobs. Still another 3 weeks ahead, by my count.

There were hash tips forming on more than one cola, so I raised the lights a few clicks.

The cob thread's been eating into my time, but thankfully everything else has settled down to accomodate the activity. In another week or two it may slow, but somehow I expect the interest will increase. It may turn out to be my busiest thread. Lol! You'll get no complaints from here.

Another day to devote to deliberate joy. What a treat, eh?

:ciao:

At 0.3 grams of cob I'm still pleasantly buzzed, just about where I like to be, and the tea should kick in any minute. :slide:

The Carnival brownies are tempting me. Haha! They're so delicious, but I know one now will be too much. See? I do know my limitations. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom