SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

and your Royal Gorilla looks kinda ridiculous. :love:

Gosh yes! I was about to post an O - MY - GOODNESS! :O about the seed library ... and then I saw the Royal Gorilla trichs and about fell right outta bed!

Sue - they’re the most perfect trichs I’ve seen. The 3rd photo (we need a ‘swoon’ emoti).
:yummy: :circle-of-love:

Coming down in the morning

In case I haven't mentioned it previously:

Your photography skills are excellent. Especially since, as far as I know, you do not use an expensive DSLR.

:yahoo:

You have to run Jamaican Dream and Huckleberry when you get back! And Strawberry Blue. And take cuttings from the Jamaican Dream.

QUICK, someone buy the nice lady a warehouse!

;)

I wasn't aware there was Blueberry in the Black DOG. To be honest, I didn't research her much. You should smell her today! As blueberry as it gets. :slide:

Hmm... Nah, better not ;) .

we need a ‘swoon’ emoti

And a SweetSue one. <SCRATCHES HEAD> But it would be hard to represent something that's only yay tall on the outside... and 50'+ tall on the inside, using only two dimensions.

TS, that was so sweet. :hug:

I use an iPhone for pictures with no bells and whistles. It’s an instinctive kinda thing really. I go hunting for the photo and work faster than I can believe sometimes.

Living with inspiration has its benefits. :battingeyelashes:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

It’s been a busy kinda day. :slide: Woke up, chewed a cob while I chopped and trimmed Royal Gorilla. She got washed up and then off I went to have my hair cut and share time with the daughter at the local coffee house while she dripped dry. Then into the bags she went.

It’s time to take my bathroom back.

I’m glad I let her live to harvest. She taught me to watch for heat in the middle tent. The chemovar doesn’t care for intense temps and doesn’t hold up as well as the others in the brood.

I’m anticipating about an oz. and a half when dry. That’ll do fine for the daughter with all else we have coming up behind. She’s starting to get excited about the Black DOG with that delicious berry smell.

I think I’ve earned a good walk in the sunlight in our warming temperatures and maybe treat myself to a celebratory harvest dinner out.

I’ll catch up later. :ciao:

^Photo contest material.^

Me, I'd wave a blur tool over the fingertips, though.

Thanks for the compliment TS. A little sharper and it might have made it. They were the prettiest, most well-behaved buds I've cut from the branches to date. I think I bagged that girl up in record time.

Sue

I copied that list to my files and highlighted a few interesting specimens.

What is with the Afghani regs, any breeder info, you grow one before?

Sue

I copied that list to my files and highlighted a few interesting specimens.

What is with the Afghani regs, any breeder info, you grow one before?

Those were freebies Hash Hound, and yes, I've grown them out. I did three one run, and two turned out to be males. The third did a nice job at harvest, by my recollection. It's an indica. Not my cup of tea.

I like to wait until they drop to 75%, but at half price I feel like I got a bargain. This was the last one on the shelf today. I showed up just in time. :slide:

PPpppsssstt Hey!!!

Good Morning @SweetSue

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hey SueFolk ... I have to come up with some name for Susan followers :laugh:

I've grown Afghani many time over the years, it's a great indica, especially if you grown indoors and like a compact plant with big nugs. It is a full on indica, so it has great effect for indica lovers. I like both equally really, sativa or indica, time of day dictates my preference. They are worth the time and effort, Crop Kings Afghani seeds are really close to the seeds I used to get in the 80s, likely a landrace direct seed source for them. Just as God made them, no Fem, no Auto, hardly any inbreeds.. Recommended!

Well, I'm on the road with whatever worldly possessions I couldn't or wouldn't put into the big moving truck. I've left Cali ... bittersweet! In Arizona tonight and hopefully mostly across Texas by tomorrow night. Dang that's a big ole lot of nothing on the road for hours on end! I-10 east I go ...

Peace
Keith

Hey SueFolk ... I have to come up with some name for Susan followers :laugh:

I've grown Afghani many time over the years, it's a great indica, especially if you grown indoors and like a compact plant with big nugs. It is a full on indica, so it has great effect for indica lovers. I like both equally really, sativa or indica, time of day dictates my preference. They are worth the time and effort, Crop Kings Afghani seeds are really close to the seeds I used to get in the 80s, likely a landrace direct seed source for them. Just as God made them, no Fem, no Auto, hardly any inbreeds.. Recommended!

Well, I'm on the road with whatever worldly possessions I couldn't or wouldn't put into the big moving truck. I've left Cali ... bittersweet! In Arizona tonight and hopefully mostly across Texas by tomorrow night. Dang that's a big ole lot of nothing on the road for hours on end! I-10 east I go ...

Peace
Keith

Safe travels Keith. :hug: I've driven it myself, so I know what you mean. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom