SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Love the avatar BigBear :battingeyelashes:

"proponents of genetic diversity" sounds much more sane :rofl:

Thanks Sue! I was playing with THC juice in my vaporizer. :)

Hopefully one day we’ll be able to openly share our product and our seeds. Once that happens, I think we’ll find some heirloom seeds come out of private collections. :)

Ey Chris,
Shes probably sore from her ear to ear smile.
Lights must have shown up.
:nomo:

Not yet Stage. The delivery time is "by end of day." Lol! Thankfully, it's a picture-perfect June day out here, sunny skies and a sweet breeze wafting off the river. I'm sitting in the shade doing my best to make that truck pull around the corner. Lol!

I am grinning ear-to-ear though. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

A watched pot never boils

A UPS truck always drives by

Go start a project and he will show uo

The glitch in that plan is that I live on the third floor of a locked building and there's no intercom. I either sit in the shade and wait this morning or I do it tomorrow morning. No way around that.

The BIL is being loaded into an ambulance. When I’m done with that I’ll open them up. :yahoo:

See you got some clones going! Yeah, I'm ok but been through a lot the last few days. Have had some time off from work and had a ok vacation from it. But this week I'm on half time again and fighting with my ex about everything between antenna and ground. Trouble sleeping with the pain in my neck. Ran out of my Candida cbd... But nothing some O.G-Kush can't fix. ;) Have built some new lights as well. Have got some perpetual going right now but when they finish I'm shutting down a month or two and moving it from one small closet to a bigger and getting some more tents. :)

Oooooo....new toys.....new toys are ALWAYS fun.....can't wait to see them put together. :slide::yahoo:

New stuff? :p
Oooooo....new toys.....new toys are ALWAYS fun.....can't wait to see them put together. :slide::yahoo:

They put them together for me. :battingeyelashes:

It takes quite a bit of time to get through all the packaging on a Timber. Have fun. :bongrip:

Don’t you love the way they care?

:yahoo::theband:

Presents!

Oh guys.....it’s a partial shipment. Dan’s spoiling me. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

More later. I have much to do, not the least of which is figuring out which ones these are. Lol!

Gosh.....I feel loved. :love:

Those are super nice....the grow areas will always be bright now...and even assembled....they do love you. :eek:

I know I’m not the only one of us who’s heart skips a little beat every time this happens. Lol!

When I was a teen, I'd cuss at every seed that popped out of a bud. Now I do a little dance at the same sight, times change!

Peace
Keith

Yay for your new lights! It's key to pulling higher yields if all other needs are met. Enjoy!

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom