SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

hopefully mostly across Texas by tomorrow night.

Don't get pulled over in TX if you've got cannabis on you. I've heard that can be real unpleasant. Plus, if I remember correctly, I-10 runs close enough to the US border that it enters the "Constitution-free zone."

Dang that's a big ole lot of nothing on the road for hours on end! I-10 east I go ...

How far? If I'm not mistaken, Tead lives somewhere around New Orleans. Maybe he'd be willing to give you a mental tune-up, lol?

Have a safe trip!

Tead loves company. :battingeyelashes::love:

When the objectives shift......

I came to this community as a recreational grower. Despite the fact that I was growing for Dale, I still condisered us rec users of cannabis.

When his death spurred my entry into the study of the ECS and medical cannabis applications my focus turned to incorporating medicine into the grow.

But all along the primary intent was cannabis to ingest or inhale. That's technically where I'm still headed, but I find myself slowing down to consider the implications of growing enough of a steady supply to include a juicing regimen of at least 1/4 oz of fresh bud every day. Hitting those numbers demands skill and planning.

You've all helped me develop the skills. The planning is taking some unexpected turns in my head.

That's a lot of bud. It could be what makes the most difference in her success. I know I can pull it off, and I'm hoping I can make it easy enough that anyone with the space could do the same. This'll be fun to plan and pull together, but I'll share that it's a bit intimidating to take something this big on.

I have a lot to study and research along the way to implementing it. Scheduling will be key. God.....my brain's going a mile a minute! Lol! A cup of green tea sounds divine. :battingeyelashes:

And then there's this delightful vacation roaring into center stage. Lol! Winding down a grow always sends me into creative mode.

Changing cannabis perceptions, one pain-relieved senior at a time

Today was the first of three weekly luncheon sessions with my senior friends. I've told you I've been giving away pain cream there. They shove five dollar bills at me to deflect costs, against my protestations, but every time I go in now someone else is talking about the relief they found when they finally tried it. Today I got requests for three more jars to share with loved ones also in pain.

Good thing I have ample supplies. I can see this will be an offshoot to the grow I hadn't really factored in. I might be well-advised to calculate my production limits and plan accordingly.

The most conservative member of our group shared that she found herself at lunch with family and friends this Sunday and was asked about her obvious sudden increase in walking flexibility, a noticable decrease in pain expression when she walked. I became the subject of discussion, including a spontaneous rudimentary explaination of why the creams work as effectively as they do. She now has a basic understanding of the ECS and how cannabis interacts with it.

When you share pain cream with a senior be certain to reinforce the safety and encourage liberal use. They've been conditioned to use a cream once or twice a day. These creams can be used without restriction, and I encourage constant application. I encourage proactive application.

One conversation at a time. One person moving through life with a little less pain and restriction at a time. This is how change - lasting change - happens. A little education, a little courage to speak out, a lot of love that can't be hidden. One neighbor, friend, loved one at a time.

Well that is a great read tonight .
Go sweet sue true og hustler lol. Just kidding ...
I just wanted to wish you a happy 420 sue and @Amy Gardner I need to get over to that journal been too long .

I tried a sample I had delivered to my door Facebook is coming along way apparently lol with it being so close to legalization here in Canada I feel like your going to state to see companies exploding . Anyways this guy did home deliveries he makes bars (chocolate) and cookies here and there and balms/creams. It was a bit of relief but not strong enough sadly wife is now into it though. I downed the bar though not strong but body felt rested one would say ? Very light cannabis taste almost dairy milk quality but on drugs lol get it see what I did there :rofl::rofl:

Happy 420 ladies and sues group ✊

TS, that was so sweet. :hug:

I use an iPhone for pictures with no bells and whistles. It’s an instinctive kinda thing really. I go hunting for the photo and work faster than I can believe sometimes.

Living with inspiration has its benefits. :battingeyelashes:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

It’s been a busy kinda day. :slide: Woke up, chewed a cob while I chopped and trimmed Royal Gorilla. She got washed up and then off I went to have my hair cut and share time with the daughter at the local coffee house while she dripped dry. Then into the bags she went.

It’s time to take my bathroom back.

I’m glad I let her live to harvest. She taught me to watch for heat in the middle tent. The chemovar doesn’t care for intense temps and doesn’t hold up as well as the others in the brood.

I’m anticipating about an oz. and a half when dry. That’ll do fine for the daughter with all else we have coming up behind. She’s starting to get excited about the Black DOG with that delicious berry smell.

I think I’ve earned a good walk in the sunlight in our warming temperatures and maybe treat myself to a celebratory harvest dinner out.

I’ll catch up later. :ciao:
Sorry to quote whole thing sue but wow that looks like solid great genetics . I am learning really good genetics to average/ which is usually still fire as in top shelf .

Just a proud guy feeling like I’ve been learning a lot and when my brain actually says hey I know what I’m doing /confidence in self hard to find at times it seems ... lol

Anyways rant over I’ll bug off now and let you continually willing to share your love with us

@MaddHacker, the blood's starting to pump, isn't it? You don't have to hide them outdoors, do you? I asked the daughter if it'd freak her out to have me try a bonsai cannabis out on the balcony, seeing as how we're three stories up with no one close enough to look over our shoulders, and she calmly asked me to wait until we have our own isolated piece of land. Lol!

Sorry to quote whole thing sue but wow that looks like solid great genetics . I am learning really good genetics to average/ which is usually still fire as in top shelf .

Just a proud guy feeling like I’ve been learning a lot and when my brain actually says hey I know what I’m doing /confidence in self hard to find at times it seems ... lol

Anyways rant over I’ll bug off now and let you continually willing to share your love with us

Thank you Joe, and happy 4/20 to you. Hopefully I'll remember it when I wake up in the morning. I almost missed you on my way to bed.

See you all tomorrow. :ciao: Think I'll see how high I can get and still function. For science you understand. :rofl:

But all along the primary intent was cannabis to ingest or inhale. That's technically where I'm still headed, but I find myself slowing down to consider the implications of

No one says you cannot do both. Well, no one whose opinion I give credence to.

growing enough of a steady supply to include a juicing regimen of at least 1/4 oz of fresh bud every day. Hitting those numbers demands skill and planning.

Wait - do you mean fresh dried bud, or fresh wet bud? I have been assuming the former. But if the latter is your goal, that's only comparable to ~2.85 pounds per year. Surely you grow more than that now, lol? That's like a real good target for a 400-watt HPS, four cycles/year, reasonably productive strain. 600-watt, no problem.

The planning is taking some unexpected turns in my head.

It'd help if you picked one or two strains, set up a two (to four) healthy mothers, and started punching out clones.

Variety complicates things a bit. Sativas, a bit more. Still...

Of course, I think you give a good bit away pretty regularly. Double the target? Triple, lol?

Your SOG idea is the right track, methinks. I still question Solo cups. Too much labor; easy, but it takes time that a woman of your - no offense intended here! - years should be able to spend enjoying her life. And, yes, I know, growing cannabis can be fun, lol - but when it starts being repetitive daily tasks, day in, day out... A aemi-automated hydroponic setup would soon pay for itself in saved time. Or not, I suppose, depending on what value you place on your time. A rather substantial one, I hope ;)

@MaddHacker, the blood's starting to pump, isn't it? You don't have to hide them outdoors, do you? I asked the daughter if it'd freak her out to have me try a bonsai cannabis out on the balcony, seeing as how we're three stories up with no one close enough to look over our shoulders, and she calmly asked me to wait until we have our own isolated piece of land. Lol!

Thank you Joe, and happy 4/20 to you. Hopefully I'll remember it when I wake up in the morning. I almost missed you on my way to bed.

See you all tomorrow. :ciao: Think I'll see how high I can get and still function. For science you understand. :rofl:
Night sue and I understand bhaha :Namaste:

I-10 east I go ...

careful on I-10 east of El Paso about 40-60 miles near Van Horn
I haven't been there in years, and excuse my unPC, but they were refereed to as "wet back" check points.
All roads away from the border in Ariz, NMex and Texas had/have them.

they stop traffic and ask citizenship, etc., shine the flash light in the car.
There's probably even more patrols and alertness going on these days.

I used to make sure I was clean shaven, wore sport jerseys and looked very anglo.
but i was really a DIRTY WHITE BOY .....that's another story.

careful on I-10 east of El Paso about 40-60 miles near Van Horn
I haven't been there in years, and excuse my unPC, but they were refereed to as "wet back" check points.
All roads away from the border in Ariz, NMex and Texas had/have them.

they stop traffic and ask citizenship, etc., shine the flash light in the car.
There's probably even more patrols and alertness going on these days.

There is a 100-mile deep band around the border of our country, where certain rights are... more theoretical than most people would imagine. For defense of the sovereign state and all that - but some take ruthless advantage of this.

i was really a DIRTY WHITE BOY

Were you a Jukebox Hero, too? Or a real Headknocker?

Oh, man, I bet you had to be Cold As Ice to get through those road checks - couldn't be driving with any of that Double Vision going on. No... Not when you're a Long, Long Way from Home. You start acting all Hot Blooded, and they'll just play those Head Games. Then you might just find yourself using that one phone call, begging your lawyer to come quick, crying that it's Urgent. But the judge, he'll say, "This here's Texas - boy." And you'll have a Blue Morning, Blue Day... Hoping - praying - that the only love you experience in the hoosegow is Love on the Telephone(*). And it would be a long time before you get to Rev on the Red Line again.

(*)Unless they get confused by all that long hair (hippie!!!) and throw you in with the Women ;) .

What Are You Listening To?

I hope everyone who reads this will have a Happy 420 Day!! May you be as high as you want, but never want to be high!

Happy 420 everyone :hug: :green_heart: :hug:

I hope everyone who reads this will have a Happy 420 Day!! May you be as high as you want, but never want to be high!

I like the way you put that Bode. happy 420 to you. :passitleft:

Green Day Sue....Happy 420:ganjamon:

WooHoo! Our own little blissful holiday. Fire it up! :ganjamon:

Happy 420

:volcano-smiley::rollit::bongrip::bong::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip::passitleft::cough:

Jimmy... you brought the party to me. :kisstwo:

:volcano-smiley::rollit::bongrip::smokin::bong::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip::passitleft::cough:

You thoughtful man. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I’m starting with some cob and then moving on to brownies. :slide:

Ok quicky..... Anybody ever had veggie dogs.... Have had burger style and its ok with cheese and mustard... hmmmm anyway big ass bbq for today up in here lol Greeen Days

Men and their grills. :rofl: I have veggie burgers in the freezer. Do they count? I can have my own little party meal here.

Hey..... that sounds like a good idea. I’ll go grocery shopping after I call BINGO this morning :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom