SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

How does intuitive text go from “veggie burgers” to “veggie Tigers?”

And I’m not even high yet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How does intuitive text go from “veggie burgers” to “veggie Tigers?”

And I’m not even high yet. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Me eithier but that is about to change very soon

:cough: Huh, What??? Tiger.... I must be stoned... LOL perfect day for it up here... Gonna be Sunny and 60s... Yeah...

We’ll only get to around 53 here, but we got sunny too. I can’t wait to get out along the river. :slide:

Ok quicky..... Anybody ever had veggie dogs.

That seems like the anti hot dog, lol. Not that I have anything against the concept - or someone eating them. But you're not only replacing the meat, you're replacing really BAD meat (in many cases). I've eaten hot dogs all my life, and the only truly high-quality ones I ever had was at Hot Doug's in Chicago on the (very) rare occasions when I was able to go watch the Cubs play. He might have had a vegetarian option... But, if so, it would have been some combination of rare vegetables / fruits / herbs that a person might otherwise find in a Michelin-starred restaurant (and would have paid $40 for there). Place was truly one of a kind. I ate elk sausage one time, alligator dog, two or three other things you just don't find on a hot dog bun. I heard the owner decided to close it three or four years ago and do something else. Shame. The only thing I didn't like about it was that they sold foie gras dogs. But the lamb, no problem. Snake, it's cool. Served duck-fat french fries on the weekends. You got in line WAY before you planned on eating, it always stretched down the street.

Oh, vegetarian dogs... I had some hot dogs that had cheese INSIDE the weiner once, that's like... part... not meat, ya?

What is in a vegetarian hot dog. What's it taste like, texture, etc.? Is it like a "regular" hot dog, or a completely different err... animal, lol?

. . .
Were you a Jukebox Hero, too? Or a real Headknocker?

Oh, man, I bet you had to be Cold As Ice to get through those road checks - couldn't be driving with any of that Double Vision going on. No... Not when you're a Long, Long Way from Home. You start acting all Hot Blooded, and they'll just play those Head Games. Then you might just find yourself using that one phone call, begging your lawyer to come quick, crying that it's Urgent. But the judge, he'll say, "This here's Texas - boy." And you'll have a Blue Morning, Blue Day... Hoping - praying - that the only love you experience in the hoosegow is Love on the Telephone(*). And it would be a long time before you get to Rev on the Red Line again.

(*)Unless they get confused by all that long hair (hippie!!!) and throw you in with the Women ;) .

What Are You Listening To?

Last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson Mississippi on a Saturday night.....:surf:

@lexort420 ....... baby.... there you are. :hug::hug::hug:

Happy 420. You see I’ve missed you. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:
Haha. i have missed you too Sweet Sue, im definitely needing to get into the routine of posting more, miss my 420 family lol. Hope your 420 goes nicely lol.

Haha. i have missed you too Sweet Sue, im definitely needing to get into the routine of posting more, miss my 420 family lol. Hope your 420 goes nicely lol.

I am flying. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

I call BINGO after lunch. The cobs add a loving edge to the euphoria. This should be fun. Lol!

I just learned that we have a visitor who will be calling BINGO after lunch. I am sooooo high that I have a low-level tremor running through the body.

I couldn’t be happier to learn I don’t have to play “normal.” :rofl:

I just learned that we have a visitor who will be calling BINGO after lunch. I am sooooo high that I have a low-level tremor running through the body.

I couldn’t be happier to learn I don’t have to play “normal.” :rofl:
Eww, ive gotten those tremors at work before - not fun :laugh: borderline paranoid!

Oh, man, I bet you had to be Cold As Ice to get through those road checks

Even colder when I flew with two suit cases full, try that today.

great post with the song titles, it took me a while.

Good afternoon everyone :love:

It's time to begin the next installment of the perpetual. After all, I'm transitioning away from soil, so the title change was a necessity. I haven't yet determined if I'll give up soil altogether. I may keep a couple pots running. I've enough soil on hand to get me through a good span of time before it's all used up. The sativas, in particular, love the kit, and I'm something of a sativa girl. :battingeyelashes:

What am I growing?

At the moment I have a total of 21 plants at different stages of development from clone cuttings, to girls close to harvest, and everything in between. I'm a little overextended. Thankfully, Jgrowlove will be here tomorrow to pick up three adoptees, bringing me to a more manageable number, but still a stretch for available real estate under the lights. My veg area has spilled beyond the shelf capacity. Lol!

IMG_199434.JPG

As you can see, I'm still learning the ropes of running a perpetual.

My current plants include the three going to J, CBD Critical Cure 2.5, Chem Dawg clone Hash Hound left with me a couple weeks back, and Carnival 4.3. I have a clone of the Chem Dawg clone rooting to grow out in my garden. All three of the adoptees are in one gallon or less of soil and chomping at the bit to be upcanned and tossed into flower.

IMG_197742.JPG

That leaves me with a slightly more manageable veg shelf, under two 4000K Horticulture Lighting Group QB304 Quantum Boards from Timber Grow Lights. The shelf itself measures 18" x 48", but as you can see, the plants have overflowed into a space that I'm hoping to get corralled back onto the original plan of 2' x 4'.

IMG_197838.JPG

You'll get to know them better as we go along. Regular updates are on Fridays.

Clone cuttings sit off to the side growing roots. Two of these may be chosen for the sponsored grow, with a seed, as yet to be determined. I can fit three into the 2' x 2' tents, but I may want to stay with two for this initial grow under the light. I'll be setting up a more accommodating space this week so I can get more aggressive with cloning to keep the genetics for future grows. There's only so much space to go around and I have too many chemovars I want to continue growing, and no accompanying desire to purchase seeds, if it can be avoided.

IMG_197938.JPG

The tiny closet has a usable space that measures 13" x 33", hence the name. Her residents sit under Timber Grow Lights 200 Watt Vero (2) COB kit. This space was planned as a continual auto grow for the Dark Devil Autos, and as soon as I get numbers back under control it'll return to that valuable duty. For now it's serving as an auxiliary flowering space for Carnival 4.1 and Ultra Dawg 1.1.

IMG_199541.JPG

Around the corner we have the flowering tents, two Mars-Hydro 2' x 2' x 5'3" grow tents. They're sharing the services of a 6" Ostberg fan and the attached Can 33 filter perched above them in a sealed box.

The early tent houses Carnival 4.2, Thin Mint GSC 1.1, and Candy Cane 3 under a 3500 K Timber 200 Watt Citizen (4) COB Kit.

IMG_199234.JPG

It's becoming obvious that two of these would have been a better fit in this tent than three.

This tent will be emptied out as time and harvests permit to make room for the dedicated grow for GROWant's sponsored grow using their G3HiPAR-GR240 LED panel.

IMG_198033.JPG

In the finish tent, under a 3000 K Timber Grow Lights 200 Watt Citizen (4) Kit we have two girls close to finish, CBD Critical Cure 2.2.1 and Thin Mint GSC, and two just beginning the blooming cycle, Malawi and Dark Slide.

IMG_199135.JPG

As the older girls get harvested I'll be able to get at least one more plant in here. I'll be able to get one into the tiny closet when Carnival 4.1 comes down in a few weeks. That leaves me with one more and no available space.

Looks like my bathroom may be called into duty. I can rig up a corner with the lights I'll be removing from the early tent to accomodate the sponsored grow. It'll take some creative thought and a couple light-blocking curtains, and will only be for about two months, tops.

Growing medium and methods

My soil plants are grown using Doc Bud's HighBrix Blend kit. The hempy pots are nourished by RX Green Solutions Grow Better nutrients. On occassion e may be a hempy with Osmocote Plus. It's hard to beat the ease of growing with the Osmo + and the harvests have been frosty and potent.

Why I grow

The short answer is because I can't imaging not growing. :battingeyelashes::green_heart: Actually, I can, having taken an extended break in recent history, and I've determined that I prefer Susan with plants to Susan without.

Just about two years ago CajunCelt introduced me to the idea of medicinal cannabis in a way I'd avoided taking note of before, and he changed my life forever. I started as a recreational grower and ended up running a multitude of medicinal cannabis threads and the Cannabis Oil Study Hall, delving into the intricities of the endocannabinoid system and all things cannabis and cannabis oil-related. This is a medicinal/recreational grow. I often think of it as "SweetSue's Oil Works." Lol!

I supply medicinal cannabis for myself and my daughter at the moment, with a couple friends that I share with on occassion. I think I'll keep it at that for a while. I want to experiment with some oils and such and not taking on another patient means I can build up the inventory to help make that happen.

So there we have it, what I'm growing, how I'm growing them and my primary motivations. My principal goal at this time is to determine if soil needs to stay as a part of my growing system. It's hard for me to imagine a grow without a single pot of soil. As the current crop comes into harvest I'll be better equipped to make the decision. The soilless medium with the RX Green Solutions certainly grow gorgeous leaves and bulk in veg. Now to see how they stack up against the consistent delivery of trichomes dripping in oil that Doc's HBB kit has offered from the beginning.

Welcome to the newest installment of my ongoing joyful involvement with the :420: community. Let's get on with the business of having more fun growing some of the best cannabis available.

Wow! I am brand new here. Just started reviewing decorated members to see what the site is about. came across this post and can easily see why you have so many likes. Thorough, open, informative, pleasant, etc. Thanks for your contribution to my first day in "the village" as Bonsaiweed named it :).

Ok so veggie dogs, hmmmm, well I found that they were just as edible as most anything after smoking all day.... It had something to the effect of blended veggies and no Tofu.... They were skinless and really seasoned well, Rosemary and the like... All in all I give it a B+.... Probably helped that it was wrapped with cheese and fresh Jalapenos, then dog. In a bun mustard etc etc... Damn lotta work LMAO.... Oh yeah and Bacon for me he he... Not a vegetarian, just that kinda party at my first stop... Moose burgers later on.... Hope everyones day has been GREEN.... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom