SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

That control of the light use is such a quintessential man thing. :rofl:

I’m a light-sensitive person, as are many women. We need the light to keep our spirits up. In my living room there are 4 lamps with about 100 watt equivalent in each. All of those lights, along with the backlit wall from my veg shelf and the open closet when autos grow there are supplying mental health backup in the evenings.

Both the lamp and the pot lights in the kitchen go on at dusk and stay on until I go to bed. The lamp in the bedroom, a small 15 watt, stays on from dusk to bed. The nightlight in the bathroom never goes off.

I chose this apartment for the numerous windows up here above the neighbors. This apartment is filled with light all day, every day or SweetSue falls into depression.

My assumption is this is an indicator of my own ECS deficiency that I’ve been treating all along, but I don’t expect I’ll suddenly stop turning lights on when the sun goes down. I love the glow of light. I thrive in the ambiance of a well-lit room. Dark rooms scare me away.

This man I’m waiting to meet will be happy with this and won’t be asking me to turn the lights off. He’ll be looking for beautiful lamps to make me smile. Lol!
Hey I wasnt trying to single out woman just my wife :rofl::rofl:

The way I was brought up was to turn off when not using them.

My old man would also give me crap if left doors open when furnance is on? What im
paying to heat the outside ?

Yeah fun times but great view to consider about light sensitivity. Never looked at from that angle?

It’s been 6 years with her and nothing has changed I still turn off lights . However , if you can’t handle ones bads you don’t deserve thier goods ✊

So.... I just took a peek at Dr. Courtney’s consultation fees. Keep in mind this is a phone or Skype consultation.

$400 an hour.

I think we’ll find our own way with this very forgiving healing modality and then publish the regimen and guidelines we work out right here on :420: for free.

Dang! I lost another day. Completely missed drenches yesterday.

Between the cob I chewed on Saturday and the drips of oil that I cleaned up by eating them, I had a bit of a lost weekend myself. lol

Hahaha! :rofl: I hear ya BigBear. :rofl:

On a more serious note:

I’ve been considering that I could grow autos to supply my daughter’s juicing needs. Most of what I have are high THC, but they make some interesting isolates, or I could combine Jamaicans for the CBDa with autos supplying high THCa for cannabinoid diversity.

I’ll likely never run out of auto seeds. Friends will see to that until I learn to make my own. That removes the high cost of cannabinoid therapies. Autos speed up the flowering process and with training can supply 4-6 oz per.

arteekay left us a manual on how to do it. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

This deserves a closer look. Time for a walk. I’m smoking DDA from Jan, 2017 and it’s kicking my ass. Lol!

It’s an intense, energetic high that requires movement. This is the perfect day to dive into the last of my stash of DDA. The long cure adds to the magic. :slide:

Brownies are done. I can go now. :ciao:

Hey Sue! If I wanted to dry my buds low and slow could I hang them up for a couple days in a tent and then put them into brown paper bags in fridge to finish drying? Then into jar with boveda pack? Not sure how the low and slow thing goes really....or how long they would have to stay in my fridge if I did it the way I was thinking!? Thanks for your time always :hug:

I’ve been considering that I could grow autos to supply my daughter’s juicing needs. Most of what I have are high THC, but they make some interesting isolates, or I could combine Jamaicans for the CBDa with autos supplying high THCa for cannabinoid diversity.

I would very much recommend autos for your daughter. I’ve had a great time popping one a month to run a monthly harvest, once I cycle to the first harvest. And in hempy, they are so easy.

Will she be growing in your apartment or at her own place? I don’t recall if you are giving her her own setup to take home, or use at your place.

Hey Sue! If I wanted to dry my buds low and slow could I hang them up for a couple days in a tent and then put them into brown paper bags in fridge to finish drying? Then into jar with boveda pack? Not sure how the low and slow thing goes really....or how long they would have to stay in my fridge if I did it the way I was thinking!? Thanks for your time always :hug:

From the branches into the bags and into the fridge on the day of harvest LaquerHead. We do this to preserve the terpenes and hanging to dry let’s them fly away.

I usually take 2 weeks for fluffier buds and three weeks for dense ones. My bags never weigh more than 35 grams each, and each lunch bag weighs 7 grams, so no more than 28 grams of buds go into my bags.

I don’t mess with them much. Once a week I reach in each bag and bounce the buds apart. That’s it, really. It’s so easy I fell right into a rhythm.

Be sure to make a note on a calendar. You may forget they’re in there. Lol!

And share your success with the low and slo thread. :battingeyelashes:

When they hit right around 62% - 65% I jar with Bovedas.

Have fun with it. You’ll be amazed at the results.

I would very much recommend autos for your daughter. I’ve had a great time popping one a month to run a monthly harvest, once I cycle to the first harvest. And in hempy, they are so easy.

Will she be growing in your apartment or at her own place? I don’t recall if you are giving her her own setup to take home, or use at your place.

She’ll share my setup. Her partner wouldn’t be open to it and I have the space. She lives all of three steps away. Lol!

From the branches into the bags and into the fridge on the day of harvest LaquerHead We do this to preserve the terpenes and hanging to dry let’s them fly away.

I usually take 2 weeks for fluffier buds and three weeks for dense ones. My bags never weigh more than 35 grams each, and each lunch bag weighs 7 grams, so no more than 28 grams of buds go into my bags.

I don’t mess with them much. Once a week I reach in each bag and bounce the buds apart. That’s it, really. It’s so easy I fell right into a rhythm.

Awesome! My search function on phone isn't working, link to the thread? And I harvested my DDA yesterday! Oops, ill be sure to throw them in bags when I get home...24 hrs of hanging shouldn't hurt too much! You just throw a hygrometer in there with buds and wait for it to hit ~62°? Sounds fool proof - just how I like it :rollit:

From the branches into the bags and into the fridge on the day of harvest LaquerHead We do this to preserve the terpenes and hanging to dry let’s them fly away.

I just bookmarked that post.....can't get much simpler than that......

I think @SweetSue will need to perform some juju dance to get me to my first harvest though...... ;)

:hug::hug::love:

I just bookmarked that post.....can't get much simpler than that......

I think @SweetSue will need to perform some juju dance to get me to my first harvest though...... ;)

:hug::hug::love:
Oh SweetSue can bring the juju, no doubt about it! Throw on some Peggy Lee and let her dance through your psyche - it’s bound to bring the juice!
:circle-of-love:

Morning all... and Bonsai and Sue :hug:

Oh SweetSue can bring the juju, no doubt about it! Throw in some Peggy Lee and let her dance through your psyche - it’s blind to bring the juice!

Morning all... and Bonsai and Sue :hug:
LOLOLOL :rofl:

That is great Amy. I'm hoping my next attempt will get there. I'm not going to hold my breath though, although I will do the technique of seeing me harvest, smelling my harvest, curing my harvest.

Thanks for the added energies....I'll take all I can get. :high-five:

Also morning Amy :hug:

Awesome! My search function on phone isn't working, link to the thread? And I harvested my DDA yesterday! Oops, ill be sure to throw them in bags when I get home...24 hrs of hanging shouldn't hurt too much! You just throw a hygrometer in there with buds and wait for it to hit ~62°? Sounds fool proof - just how I like it :rollit:

Here ya go Low and slo

The link on the first page takes you to the complete method, as worked out by Furcifer. I’ve simplified it even more by not bothering to take them out every week.

I don’t bother with a hygrometer until I think they’re done. Then I jar them in my big jar and finish with a rice ball.

I also don’t air them when I cure. I don’t know if that makes me a maverick or not, but I jar them and use them, for the most part. If they don’t become cobs, or FHO they get dried low and slo. Any that cure I simply open for a couple minutes for gas exchange, but I’m lazy, and that often doesn’t happen.

I try to squirrel a bit of the best away to get a longer cure, a practice that sometimes pays big dividends, like today. I’m still ripped. Lol!

Had no idea about the bana trick. I will stop eating them in the morning and stuff them in my tent from now on. Yes, it most certainly be more potent if they are organic, right? :slide:

I use organic because I eat one every morning. If they’re not organic I let them get really, really ripe. The organic are too delicious to waste. :battingeyelashes:

I use organic because I eat one every morning. If they’re not organic I let them get really, really ripe. The organic are too delicious to waste. :battingeyelashes:

Hey banana friend. It's a fact i go to the store almost every morning to buy organic bananas. I can't eat those who have been treated with god knows all chemicals... It's a bit sad you can't grow them in a tent, well a real big one that is. I will sure test this and send you a pic. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom