SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

I look at plants now and instead of “How long can this plant keep me high before my next harvest?” I’m thinkin’ “How much pain cream can you supply?” or “How many capsules will you fill?” or “How many cobs can I get out of you and still keep the BIL happy?”

Now I’m looking and wondering “How many day’s juicing can I expect out of a typical plant in my garden?”

If this girl wasn’t slated for pain cream she’d probably supply about 2-3 weeks.

I think that’s the standard, 2-3 weeks per plant. If it doesn’t matter what chemovar, we have many more options. At least two that we grow with regularity offer a 2:1 CBD advantage.

If we have a steady supply of flowers - any flowers, to my way of thinking - we have a juicing plan in operation. Instead of looking at it as growing for juicing think of it as grow, and juice as the opportunity presents.

In a well-rounded garden you’ll have a well-balanced cannabinoid offering.

That takes away the stress of how to add more plants at the risk of losing the chance to grow some I’ve had my heart on. If I stop paying attention to how much I’m weighing in at harvest and just grow for the flowers......

Hey.....I think I found my path to clarity in this. :slide: I’ll grow. I’ll grow because growing brings me a joy unmatched by anything else I do. And the flowers I grow will be available to my daughter at any time.

No stress, no production quotas to set or meet. Just growing for the joy of it and using the flowers in any way I see fit.

A lassez faire regimen. Lol! Grow, consume, heal. Ok, let’s see what the daughter thinks. She’s on her way over now.

<EDITED>

With a small tent you could use it to grow out your DDA, mother’s, and clones. :p

#helping

The DDAs get the tiny closet and the universe rights itself. Lol! The veg space is meant to be 2’x4’.

This looks like a workable option.

I’ll order while I’m on vacation and set it up when I return.

The daughter agrees with my ideas on her juicing regimen. We’ve decided that she can come in every day and clip a bud from anyone in bloom, allowing her cells to tell her which one to choose based on what smells good that day.

Then it becomes our duty to see that she has lots of options to choose from.

She started today with a simple tomato juice and a bud of Jamaican, with some frozen leaves from CBD chemovars added. It isn’t the tastiest drink, but she’s ready to start and we can improve on taste as she goes on.

Within a couple weeks she’ll know what works best for her life.

I can share that as her mother I’m relieved to be able to offer her this regimen. I’ll learn quickly to grow the maximum colas with each plant. I’ll be focusing on tops, finally getting fierce about it like Doc Bud is.

This is going to be both incredibly exciting and enormously challenging to shift our momentum and get this running smoothly.

I have a tendency to overlook myself in these situations. Running the threads for cobs, DDAs, and Carnival will keep me focused on my own needs.

Hopefully......keep an eye out for me, ok? Somebody tap me on the nose when I start to wander. Lol!

Oh Sue, you do need to take care of YOU first, or you can't help your other loved ones. I suffer from the same mindset, helping my family and others and often neglecting myself. Through deliberate effort I have mostly rectified that behavior, but it still surfaces occasionally.

You might want to rethink that tent Susan.

While helping a money strapped guy a few months ago with his setup, he bought that same tent because it was the cheapest he could find in 2x4. CHEAP it is, the zipper didn't last a week, light leaks all over the place and the tubing was flexing like drinking straws under a single LED panel. A refrigerator cardboard box painted white is better than that piece of junk. I know you can't afford high end stuff, but the MarsHydro tent you have in 2x4 is a much better lower end product and will last several grows at minimum. They have fixed the zipper light leaking issue recently as well. Just an offer of experience with that product, it is too cheap!

Peace
Keith

The DDAs get the tiny closet and the universe rights itself. Lol! The veg space is meant to be 2’x4’.

If only I had twelve more inches to work with. *sigh*

that tent has some bad reviews Sue
Growneer (43% PASS): ReviewMeta.com

Thank you Hash Hound. I hadn't looked at it too closely. I'd intended to go with Mars-Hydro anyway, since they're sponsors and I love how they updated the tents. My iPhone wouldn't pull up the list on Amazon, so I grabbed that shot.

Oh Sue, you do need to take care of YOU first, or you can't help your other loved ones. I suffer from the same mindset, helping my family and others and often neglecting myself. Through deliberate effort I have mostly rectified that behavior, but it still surfaces occasionally.

You might want to rethink that tent Susan.

While helping a money strapped guy a few months ago with his setup, he bought that same tent because it was the cheapest he could find in 2x4. CHEAP it is, the zipper didn't last a week, light leaks all over the place and the tubing was flexing like drinking straws under a single LED panel. A refrigerator cardboard box painted white is better than that piece of junk. I know you can't afford high end stuff, but the MarsHydro tent you have in 2x4 is a much better lower end product and will last several grows at minimum. They have fixed the zipper light leaking issue recently as well. Just an offer of experience with that product, it is too cheap!

Peace
Keith

I'll go talk to Smoke Sara about the tent. I might be able to convince her to sponsor me the tent, but I'm ok with paying for it. I can afford better than the bottom of the line Keith. It's all a matter of determination. :battingeyelashes:

I hear ya on the trait of putting myself last. The daughter tries to keep me in line. Lol!

You know me well Jim. :rofl:

Yeah.......that........ :cool:

:rofl:

If you can find one for the same price, a grow tent with white inner walls should give you some "free light" (so to speak). They got a bad rep in this country several years ago because one of the Chinese companies that was manufacturing them happened to be using a material that off-gassed vapors that were toxic to plants :rolleyes: . As far as I know, that particular scandal was resolved long ago. However, the Internet being what it is, people often still bring that thing up whenever talk about grow tents ventures into the "white-wall zone." On this side of the ocean, that is. They seem to be a big hit in Europe. (A strange, far-away land, where legend has it that consumer product liability laws are actually a thing ;) .) Here's a video of a direct comparison test between what appears to be decent examples of each type of grow tent:
From the numbers, it looks like the performance difference is even greater than I had assumed.

BtW, I love that Super Spreader. I wish someone would figure out how to make such a thing for LED panels. It'd be an instant game-changer, IMHO. I think the "hot-spot" is even more significant with them than with the average HID setup.

The daughter agrees with my ideas on her juicing regimen. We’ve decided that she can come in every day and clip a bud from anyone in bloom, allowing her cells to tell her which one to choose based on what smells good that day.

Tell her you read that buds clipped from the bottom of cannabis plants are tastier. Oh, wait...
Sue, buds clipped from the bottom of cannabis plant are tastier.

Now it'll be true that you actually did read it ;) .

PM inbound to Sue.......

Thank you keltic. :hug: I'll be honored to grow in your old tent. I bet you left a bit of keltic magic tucked in the corners.

I have to admit, I've giggled about this all day long. Lol!

Sue, you may already know, but Pigeons420 got deleted from the Tube. Ack!

But he's moved over to here:

Pigeons420's New Location

Hes on IG also grey. High sue! Just wanted to swing by and hey. Hope you had a wonderful 420 weekend. I'm finally coming out of the haze I thing lmao. Hope all is well

Back
Top Bottom