SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Did you manage to avoid fire growing cannabis Keith?

Unfortunately, one time only, I did burn down my shed (I was 24 and it was a rental so it wasn't mine really) by accident with a HID MH setup. My landlord knew I was growing in it, and accepted produce for part of the rent (he was an attorney in NO). I was freaking out, thinking the popo or fire dept would show up, but I got it wet down and put out with a couple of hoses. It was NO so sometimes the popo is slow in responding unless there are gunshots involved. Scared shitless, as I had over a pound on hand, a felony distribution charge if caught. I rebuilt the shed myself, but didn't grow again until I bought a house of my own two years later. My first child was growing in my wife at the time, and I thought I better grow up and be more careful. :laugh:
Like I am now ... NOT!

Peace
Keith

Unfortunately, one time only, I did burn down my shed (I was 24 and it was a rental so it wasn't mine really) by accident with a HID MH setup. My landlord knew I was growing in it, and accepted produce for part of the rent (he was an attorney in NO). I was freaking out, thinking the popo or fire dept would show up, but I got it wet down and put out with a couple of hoses. It was NO so sometimes the popo is slow in responding unless there are gunshots involved. Scared shitless, as I had over a pound on hand, a felony distribution charge if caught. I rebuilt the shed myself, but didn't grow again until I bought a house of my own two years later. My first child was growing in my wife at the time, and I thought I better grow up and be more careful. :laugh:
Like I am now ... NOT!

Peace
Keith

Hahaha! Grown up and careful.... not me either. :rofl:

10-15% Mr Magoo. Depends of how loaded it is with trichomes. Drive-by Keepem Green

You trim closer than I do Woody. I get around 25% from the buds I dry low and slo and higher than that with cobs, which barely get trimmed, other than the fans.

I was wondering, where is the fireplace woman ???? You got that big ol' box of wood.... hmmmmm IDK , maybe take up some whittling make a couple of pipes or something... Or just stack stuff on it like every other Square.. LMAO.... Green days Sis, and to all

Oooo..... A new avatar Hacker. What prompted the change, if you don't mind?

The wood is for use as risers under the pots, an attempt to keep the canopy level. Hash Hound came out one day and cut down a bunch of 2x4s for me to use.

Hun honestly it had zero to do with accommodations for sure..... My sciatic nerve goes crazy .....even at home in my reciner (or anywhere I go for that matter) My legs either go numb like wood (as are both my hands) or stabbing pain shooting from my ass to the tips of my toes. So again....nothing to do with the chair Sue!!! I promise! You were a great hostess.... I felt right at home as I took my shoes off!!! :cool: Hell.....you're lucky I didn't raid the fridge!!! :rofl: Much love to ya! :hug:Much love to everyone....this virtual community kicks ass!!

I'm glad to hear it wasn't the slowly disassembling chair. :hug: Use the topical on that sciatica pain, and use it liberally.

Sue’s fridge probably isn’t a bad place to be!

Hehe! At the moment there's nothing but food, seeds, capsules, oils, roller ball bottles full of pain oil and an assortment of pain creams ready for distribution.

Ok, I'll grant there's a lot of goodness in there other than food. :rofl:

Man I feel for ya. I've only dealt with sciatica on a few occasions. Old neurosurgeon told me back last century to walk 45 minutes a day. It made sense. It worked while I was committed to walking regardless of weather. Not so much today as I've gotten lazy and back is not worse but I still get a lightning bolt every now and then just to remind me. cheers :bongrip:

Pain oil or cream, applied regularly, or at least every time it goes "Ouch!" The oils and creams do much more than simply tamp down the pain. They signal healing of the damaged area as well.

Callanetics would put an end to it entirely. :battingeyelashes:

Well yes... because it’s usually full of slow drying Cannabis! :yummy:

I was just thinking how empty the fridge looks between harvests. Lol! The focus has shifted strongly to cob curing, a trend I see growing with each plant I take down. The universe heard my call about Red Diesel cobs and today J reminded me that he has a rooted clone of the chemovar waiting for me to say "Bring it over!" :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

I'll have to find room for her ASAP. This is hands down the best euphoric effect I've gotten from the cobs.

The movie was wickedly delightful. Lol! As I left the theater I recall thinking I'd pay to see it again.

Going back to my cob buzz now. I'll catch up later. :ciao:

And here I was, just trying to be subtle... You change a little bit about your appearance and BAM..... LOL... Potential new company logo, or parts of it.. Just thought it was cool, though may be short lived as this may be on thousands of packages soon... And not a sponsor and blah blah.....Drive like ya stole it they always say, least till the wheels fall off.... #watchoutspunkyol'fatguy........ COMING THROUGH.... eh hmmmmmm just smoked... the end... Green evening... And enough with the wood, wink wink, we all have seen your house.... ENTIRE house... LMAO....

And here I was, just trying to be subtle... You change a little bit about your appearance and BAM..... LOL... Potential new company logo, or parts of it.. Just thought it was cool, though may be short lived as this may be on thousands of packages soon... And not a sponsor and blah blah.....Drive like ya stole it they always say, least till the wheels fall off.... #watchoutspunkyol'fatguy........ COMING THROUGH.... eh hmmmmmm just smoked... the end... Green evening... And enough with the wood, wink wink, we all have seen your house.... ENTIRE house... LMAO....

Hahaha! The entrepreneurial mindset gearing up for greatness - one of my favorite themes. :battingeyelashes:

You know what guys? I’m so glad to have the sun shining from my closet again. *contented sigh *

I recently read of a nice bathroom grow spot that opened up. :laugh:

Shhhh...... :rofl:

I broke down and started spraying spinosad. After lunch I’ll get everyone else.

Sitting on my stoop waiting for the qbs to be delivered. :yahoo:

The boxes got here right before I left for lunch. I set them on the floor and dashed out, to discover upon returning that I’d left my keys next to them. :rofl:

The daughter’ll be down in a couple minutes to let me in. Lol!

Awwwww....she is so helpful..... :love:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

For all and @SweetSue

The boxes got here right before I left for lunch. I set them on the floor and dashed out, to discover upon returning that I’d left my keys next to them. :rofl:

The daughter’ll be down in a couple minutes to let me in. Lol!
Goofy woman

Back
Top Bottom