SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOYS!!!!!

Oh my friend, I had more than toys handed to me today. :battingeyelashes: Aside from the lights I came into possession of a right nice stash of BB’s personal supply of his Labrynth, Buffaloto, and DT.

I’m gonna take a little break and dive headfirst into this incredibly fragrant Buffaloto that has my mouth watering. Lol!

Thank you soooo much @bobrown14. :hug:

I’ll be back with more. :ciao:

Buffaloto... with a name as pretty as that I'd start there too!

It's a tasty one Tead. I think you'd like this. I looked up the info on it and turns out it's 100% indica, so I'll be passing it on to the daughter after my day of tasting. The smell was too enticing to pass up, but I know my system, and I don't blend well with indica terpene profiles. I can dip my toes in, but any farther and we all suffer the consequences. Lol!

But I am enjoying it today. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

I misspelled the name......it's Buffalato. :battingeyelashes:

Unboxing the Timber Quantum Boards

Shall we? :battingeyelashes: It feels a little like Christmas morning. Lol!

The beauty of the packaging makes me smile every time I slice a box open.

The daughter sat and watched me delightedly open the box and peel each layer back. At this point she audible gasped in appreciation for the sheer beauty of the fixture.

What an artist. I believe this is the Luciano’s hand at creation.

I just love the way the power cord is protected. I packed away the GROWant GR480 to ship off to @MrGreene and this care isn’t something I was seeing in their packaging choices.

The daughter held it while I clipped on the hangers and got her hoisted to the roof.

On to the big girl. :slide:

My heart started to beat a little faster at this point. Lol!

Whoa!

This fixture fits over the veg shelf.

Time to get her up. :battingeyelashes:

Just the right size.

Went up like a breeze. The daughter helped. It’s an awkward thing to hang alone, but it isn’t undoable at all. I decided I didn’t need to prove anything this time and let her assist.

Took less than two minutes to get up. :love:

That looks better. I feel better.

The plants were in the tub being drying from their spinosad shower. I’ll have pictures tomorrow with the update.

I’ll admit to being just a little blown away. Lol! Took myself to dinner so I could catch my breath and begin planning the new journal. I’ll start it Sunday.

Wow! Just wow! I’m one happy woman. :yahoo:

Thank you @Timber Grow Lights. We’re gonna have so much fun roaring into the end of this year. :slide:

How's the heat output from the drivers and boards (not uv)?

Very manageable Tead. This is a technology made for NOLA. :battingeyelashes:

So is it accidental that your toes are in quite a few shots..??? Oh yeah nice set up Maam.... LOL and toes... HE HE ..... Green evening Sis, enjoy the evening putting those right...

Not accidental at all Hacker. :battingeyelashes: They won’t have that splash of color forever so I figure make the most of it while they do.

Love the new lights, and actually love the board design..... very nice lights.....:thumb:

High SweetSue,

So, you must feel like it's Christmas morning. Nice job hanging the lights! Will be fun to watch how the lights do for you. I do so enjoy your journals! Thank you :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

High SweetSue,

So, you must feel like it's Christmas morning. Nice job hanging the lights! Will be fun to watch how the lights do for you. I do so enjoy your journals! Thank you :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Awww Bode..... that was sweet. I enjoy keeping up with them. Lol!

. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Got all my drenches done and documentation completed. Empty boxes are packed away and all the mess I made getting things switched around is cleaned up. Time for a righteous buzz. Think I’ll pull out the Durban Gold. :slide:

You deserve every ounce of all the good you feel today. What an awesome life occurrence :slide:

:ganjamon:Happy days indeedydoo! :ganjamon: It looks great by the way. The veg shelf realy likes it. ANd the quality of light in your home must be wonderful now with all those mini suns :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Oh - update on that question of chasing the blogs reinstatement. I provide 2 links below to posts by Rob (420) earlier today, updating the new forums & gallery thread.

I will still chase up the blogs down the track but not yet. Sounds like there are wheels always churning behind the scenes and things just take a long time sometimes. I’m sure we’ll get somewhere with it. They still have some streamlining to settle with the gallery by the sounds.

Gallery Upload Issues

Gallery Upload Issues

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom